Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crisiñaki said:
hey T, why wouldn't I count?

I was teasing you because you are always talking about that and I'm sure you'd be the first one to support an (immaginary) row between them over that shorts :lol:

crisiñaki said:
but don't worry there still is a lot of love between the Dukes of Palma,

I'm completely sure there is:flowers: . No need for you to say... and no need for more pictures... No shorts in the world could destry their love :wub:

I was just talking about that because some people are so eager to believe in what some pictures show. It's been a week filled with this nonsense. First Cristina was angry because her in-laws weren't allowed by LETIZIA to stay on Zarzuela for Irene's christening... then it was LETIZIA who was angry with Cristina because she wasn't Irene's godmother... now it is Letizia and Cristina not speaking in the boat... how do we know?! If it wasn't the case of Letizia starving herself to death they even could share a icecream as far I can see on photos:wacko: ...

I wonder if Moderators will need to open a different thread whenever a rumour is spread; so others who just want to appreciate SRF work, clothes, gestures etc without Freud encyclopedia beside, have the Current threads to enjoy the pleasure of coming posting and moving forward without needing to arm themselves to defend who's being attacked today.

Some people are too severe with Royals where I see a mum trying to have her daughter smile for the camera they see a mother who doesn't leave the baby quiet:neutral: ... where I see a little boy who is understandably bored of photos and so much attention they see a bad mannered young man:sad: ... No need to say more - I need my eyes fixed ;)...

Mon,

On final act we usually have the entire Royal Family but no babies, isn't it?! I'm sure new mums will be more relaxed and I'm looking forward to see my old Don Jaime back :lol:!!!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Anna Nowak said:
Gossip or not - but look at last pictures (on the boat). Only in one picture Cristina talking with Letizia, in rest of them I can't see even one friendly gesture between them. It looks like they try not to be too close to each other. Too many pictures show this situation. We can assume at least - they don't like each other.

are only foto snuff at a given time in any way one never saw letizia and christina to discuss like letizia and elena the christina day was with the circus with the family of letizia letizia was dabord with letizia then with her sister telma then has Barcelona with the garden they were not together either then...
On the other hand I do not know anything of their relation exactly and on the foto nothing shocks me on the other hand I do not know if others one to notice as me the tension that there was between them or I do not know between whom in the platform whereas letizia was pregnant that during the party in October during the military procession

infanteleonor said:
On the other hand I do not know anything of their relation

That is the thing, nobody does! So I don't understand why we need to keep bringing the subject up. This is totally my own opinion but if Letizia and Cristina don't get along then so what? Yes it's a real shame but all families have problems like that. If there is a problem then I guess that it will eventually be sorted out.
I wish, as mtbcm said, that we could come here to read about the SRF without having comments made about an issue that nobody has any real idea about! If we knew for certain that there was something going on between them the fair enough but otherwise.... :bang:

...sOfIa.... said:
That is the thing, nobody does! all families have problems like that.

if there is a problem it is the case in all the families and the royal family is as any other family dasn her human relation moreover if there is something nothing is not used as blamer one or the other there are always two persons in charge deplus on this fact with final they are only speculation based on foto or video catch at one time to change subject I still put myself this question to look at the number of article or of journalist who criticizes letizia for one nothing on image been able video dse of his phisic appearance to his gestures or of sound supposed character without at the bottom knowledge Whereas is true or false I transmits to him all my admiration for its courage and its way of keeping the smile in all circumstance:flowers:

Royal Family shows her condolence by the death of ' Cándidó The Kings, Princes de Asturias and the Dukes of Palm have sent individual telegrams of condolence to the widow of the Asturian journalist Carlos Luis Alvarez, ' Cándidó, that died today in Madrid because of a colon cancer that suffered a long time ago. According to sources of the House of the King, the express Royal Family in their telegrams informed to Efe their grief by the death of the contributor, who was president of the Association of European Journalists and that wrote in ' ABC' under the pseudonym of ' Cándidó. In addition, Don Juan Carlos, Doña Sofía, Prince Felipe, Doña Letizia and the Dukes of Palm has been put in contact with the Secretary General of the Association of European Journalists, Miguel Aguilar Angel, to that also they have transferred his condolencias. Also known like ' Arturó, Carlos Luis Alvarez initiated his journalistic race in the ABC, from where he happened to other many average news, and in addition wrote numerous works, among them ' the Blood of the rose. The power and the time (1982-1996) '.
http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/familia_real_candido_1038830.htm

Hello everybody,
I surprise how easy we fall in the meaningful commentaries of the press.

For questions of my work, I have contact with different mass media and think that I know a bit how they work and actuate.

Today in day the demand of news from the people , magazines, programs of television, is very big and the means do not doubt "to "fill", "to "fatten" the contents of the magazines and magazines with totally invented news.For that you do not believe that this one is a mas of this " False news ", For example, in Spain it is said that they are angered from Irene's baptism, it seems to be that Letizia would want to be the Irene,s Godmother and Criastina did not want. If this was true, the Principes would not have gone to house of the Dukes of Palm to celebrating Michael's birthday, not would not go dinner with them..... so a lot of things

In end, please dont pay attencion to this stupit rumors, invented rumors...

Last edited:
I have a little question: whose kids are those two (?) little blond girls we can see on the board of the yacht?

they are daughters of princess Alia of jordan. are twins
they are de

An somewhat old article from Norwegian press about Copa Del Rey. Says that King Harald and his crew try to avoid the fuss and the press, and stay at the royal yacht and that the press dont have much interest in him. The King says he views it as a normal regatta while VG calls it a champagne regatta:lol: VG write that the hottest target is Letizia and her daughter, and VGs reporter had talked to a brittish photographer and he said he would not follow the regatta from the sea unless Letizia and Leonor was out watching it
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=125226

Precious and familiar photos! thank you very much!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
can you tell me, nagore, which skin protector is sofia using with the factor 15? thanks.

rchainho said:
can you tell me, nagore, which skin protector is sofia using with the factor 15? thanks.

it's sun lotion...i use the same one lol :lol:

in a program of tv Spanish it are known as that the princes were in this moment in Madrid and that it did not know if they would go in asturie and that for the moment is Erika in Sardéu

I like very muche the Spain's Royal family...

PS: Sorry for my inciorrect English... :flowers:

infanteleonor said:
in a program of tv Spanish it are known as that the princes were in this moment in Madrid and that it did not know if they would go in asturie and that for the moment is Erika in Sardéu
Are they in Madrid? Why? :ermm:

Thanksss for the video !!!!
Infanta Cristina is very pleasant, it always is my favorite.

I think too. Princes like very much go to asturias some days in holidays.

I also hope that they could travel to Asturias in order that Letizia could enjoy her house and her family, and that they also could enjoy especially Leonor. It will be necessary to wait, if the Princes do not go to Asturias they will travel to some place to rest and to be removed from everything. They go three weeks in Majorca and they will have to return, so only I hope that where they go they make them calm and do not begin the same absurd critiques of every summer.:ermm:

Before they go anywhere, they probably would have returned to Madrid first. Being in Madrid doesn't mean they will go to Asturias, it's possible they will travel abroad. Felipe told the reporters last time in Oviedo that Leonor probably would visit Asturias the first time this Oct (the PoA awards). I think the house of Letizia's grandma offers little privacy. Whenever they step out of the house, they will get photographed. I can't see Leonor stay at the house all day long, also can't picture Felipe backpacking her to go hiking. Thus I doubt they are on their way to Asturias. But they could still surprise us to be seen at Menchu's house :flowers:.

Why don't you post more photos? Since the visit to the zoo or the photo shoot, the royal family no other photograph was taken of the royal family. I'm also wondering: if the royal family is very religious, why don't we have any photo from August 15th celebrations of Virgin Mary's assumption? thank you

estelle said:
Why don't you post more photos? Since the visit to the zoo or the photo shoot, the royal family no other photograph was taken of the royal family. I'm also wondering: if the royal family is very religious, why don't we have any photo from August 15th celebrations of Virgin Mary's assumption? thank you
There are no photos from the weekend. There was certain agreement in order that they were making them a bit calmer, the ditches have ended and part of the press leaves Majorca.

I do not believe that the Royal Family is excessively religious, and if they go to mass they do it in their house,in private, the only public mass at which they are present is the mass of Easter in Palma; besides acts like weddings, baptisms and funeral.

wow thanks monica the pictures are beautiful the urdangarin are my favorite family to. Irene is so cute

I just love Irene, she's so expressive, I think she raises hell at home with her bros!
And in the first pic she seems to be telling the Queen something about the flowers, she's such a cutie!:wub::wub:

another pic from HOLA!

can I have her?:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom