Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankssss for the photos lula !!!!!!

Irene is sooo cute !!!! I love this photos

Last edited:
:flowers: Thanks for posting the photos..they are very good and we can see that they are a normal family, that like to pass time toghether..The kids are cery cute..
Tomorow we can see some stupid jornalist writting that cristina and letizia dont talk and that this fotos are part of as "marketig operation"..

Looks like Iñaki family is there too, looks like his father helping them enter in the smaller boat and his mum with a brown bikini...

I would like to know how Princes are going to explain Leonor that she has to return to Zarzuela:lol: , she seems to be having so much fun by the sea... but I can't stop thinking how much she will miss the everyminute contact when mum and dad return to their crazy daily schedules... hopefully she will start walking soon and she will discover a big and playfull world inside the Palace.

And with so many cousins and so many birthday parties soon she will have her own agenda :wub:!

Thank you lula for sharing the photos, I've cancelled my eye doctor :cool: my eyes are great :ROFLMAO:... kidding...

Now, honestly, thank you so much for finding and taking time to share the photos with us :flowers: You're great!

Regards,
mtbcm

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Boys and Victoria are extremely cute. And I love this photo where Elena is taking picture of Ińaki with Irene.

http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mph5746kq9.jpg
Isn't it Felipe in this green t-shirt? It seems that he was also there... :question:

Yes, he is ;)
http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mph5746kq9.jpg

It is a shame that there is no Leonor's image, I imagine that she was inside the ship with her grandmother.

mtbcm said:
Looks like Iñaki family is there too, looks like his father helping them enter in the smaller boat and his mum with a brown bikini...
Regards,
mtbcm

You have not seen well, they are not Iñaki's parents. The man must be a member of the crew of the Fortuna or a bodyguard. The woman in brown is the Princess Alia of Jordan.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
lula said:
You have not seen well, they are not Iñaki's parents. The man must be a member of the crew of the Fortuna or a bodyguard. The woman in brown is the Princess Alia of Jordan.;)

Ok, I'll reschedule my doctor consultation:cool: !

Regards,
mtbcm :)

And the last ones from Londonfeatures:

Sorry for my ignorance, but who is the woman who is being wheeled by Sophia, the Queen of Spain? And why does she need to be in a wheel chair? I apologize if this has already been asked and answered. I'm moving to a new house and I haven't kept abreast of the forum.

Wallis said:
Sorry for my ignorance, but who is the woman who is being wheeled by Sophia, the Queen of Spain? And why does she need to be in a wheel chair? I apologize if this has already been asked and answered. I'm moving to a new house and I haven't kept abreast of the forum.

On page 47 of this thread monica was so kind to post the following article explaining generally who she is and what happened.

monica821 said:
Alia, in Majorca

The summer stay of the Royal Family in Majorca has been having for years an inescapable appointment with the spectacle of the dolphins and the marine surroundings of Marineland. Visit, let us think that impelled to a great extent by Doña Sofía, and that him inculca to the smallest of the Real House affection towards the animals and the nature. This attendance is a classic one and finally we could catch the moment a year more.

Its Majesty, reina, it took to its grandsons to see eshow of dolphins, seals, papagayos and other animals like pingüinos, flamenco and turtles. In this occasion our surprise was to see that next to Reina, infant Cristina and Jaime de Marichalar, also princess Alia arrived at the Faisal, wife of prince Faisal of Jordan, sister-in-law of king Abdalah, who has become esguince in Palm while she walked by the center of Ciutat with Reina and the Duchess of Palm.

Therefore, a spectacular bandage causes that princess Alia to the Faisal must be days in rest and their exits are in wheelchair. Infant Cristina is the one who personally pushed this wheelchair and helped the princess. The unexpected stumble of princess Alia was taken care of in a clinic of Palm and, in spite of the spectacular thing of the bandage, it does not seem nothing burdens.

http://www.ultimahora.es/segunda.dba?-1+9+369783

Regards,
mtbcm :)

wow, that's a really nice gesture from Cristina!:flowers:

and some LFI pics:

hello they enchant all the photos again to me that handsome that is seen them all and thanks to all for the photos

Gossip or not - but look at last pictures (on the boat). Only in one picture Cristina talking with Letizia, in rest of them I can't see even one friendly gesture between them. It looks like they try not to be too close to each other. Too many pictures show this situation. We can assume at least - they don't like each other.

You Know Anna Nowak, is stupid say if a relationship between one person and other is good or bad just for a photoshoot, I mean all this discution about if they get along well or whatever is ridiculous!

I don't agree with you CATANGO. We can see this coldness between them in many pictures in a quite a long time. It stupid to belive that they behave this way in public, and they are great friends in private. Have you ever heard about body language?!

catango said:
You Know Anna Nowak, is stupid say if a relationship between one person and other is good or bad just for a photoshoot, I mean all this discution about if they get along well or whatever is ridiculous!

Couldn't agree more. It's downright absurd.

Anna Nowak said:
Have you ever heard about body language?!

I'm sure we've all heard about body language:neutral: ... that's why The Couples Loving Looks and Gestures Thread is filled with those moments... but when couples don't look lovey-dovey during an act we don't start thinking that their wedding is on the rocks:sad: ; at least some of us don't:rolleyes: .

And speaking about body language you sure noticed that during the photoshoot seems that two groups were formed, Cristina's family and the rest.

Before jumping to the conclusion bad blood between in-laws we could go one interpreting the pics for instance of Cristina and Iñaki during the photoshoot... none of the looks and touches that they used us to - speaking of body language http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=01015284.jpg :huh:... or even during the boat trip - no hug or kiss like in previous years... unless we have someone (crisiñaki doesn't count;)) telling us that Cristina is angry with Iñaki shorts :lol: we could start saying that something is (not) going on well between the two until all their threads is filled with bad gossip and endless discussions about what hypothetically is going on. I know it wouldn't last as much as when Letizia name is involved but it could go on for a while, distracting us from great moments and pictures until there is only black and white :sad: ...

And the body language between the second group seem affectionate, doesn't it?! If there was a serious problem going on wouldn't others reflect it?!

And if there is any kind of stress between Letizia and Cristina or between any other members (l believe Letizia, after seeing Jaime casual look of these last days, is considering never speak to him again;)) I'm sure they are reasonable adults persons who will solve everything, if body language counts we can see that kids weren't affected, they are in fact the lovely bridge between the two groups during Marivent photosession:flowers:.

Regards,
mtbcm:)

hey T, why wouldn't I count?:ermm::lol:
If anyone has info on that is mon or me, but don't worry there still is a lot of love between the Dukes of Palma, I got the Korpa pics that prove it but I cannot post them:bang: (damn Korpa lawyers!:angry: )

I got so fixated with the royal grandchildren that I didn't even notice that King Juan Carlos is missing in action.

Crisiñaki you haven't posted those HUGE pictures of yours! :lol: i miss them! :lol:

Actually, the pics are so small its hard to tell who is who much less anyone's body language. This is not to say that the pics aren't very much appreciated...thanks to all who posted them.

And IF Cristina and Letizia don't get along...who cares! They wouldn't be the first in laws who don't get along. As long as 1) because of their shared loved for Felipe they can at least be civil to each other; and 2) that being said both support him in his role as Prince of Austrias; and finally 3) both work together for the best interests of all Spainards. Yes, it would be lovely that they could be like sisters...but let's face it..we are all not perfect and can't like everyone. THAT BEING SAID...I think its more of the press trying to start something than them really not liking each other.

mapian said:
If you understand Spanish, here they are un article abaut that.... :flowers:

http://members5.boardhost.com/Infanta/msg/1155640941.html

A brief summary of the article:

http://www.lavanguardia.es/premium/edicionimpresa/20060815/51279775529.html

THE COURT IN THE SUN
MARIÁNGEL ALCÁZAR - 15/08/2006

(...)All the members of the Royal Family - except the king - were spotted in the yatch in order to demonstrate that they're not only united in official pictures, but that they also spend their vacation together. This comes to mind, because the latest gossip of the summer, spread by those who are not in Mallorca all the time, is that princess Letizia and her sisters in-law the infantas Elena and Cristina, are apart. One couldn't say that after seeing them talking aboard of the Fortuna. (...)

That said, the family scenes wouldn't have much interest if it wasn't for the subjects of the images. Just a detail, the only ones to wear something that resembled a bathing suit were the infanta Elena and Iñaki Urdangarin and the children, of course. The others were dressed sportively, in cropped pants, shorts and t-shirts or polo shirts. The princess doesn't wear a bathing suit in public, knowing that this is the most wanted picture of the summer. It probably isn't out of prudeness, but indeed because she doesn't want to turn the image - and herself - into the talk of the summer.(...)

The monarchs will close their Mallorcan stay on August 28, with the traditional farewell dinner that they offer to the Balearic authorities, even though that the next day the King will receive the president of the government at Marivent. (...)

I finish reading that officially they are in Majorca until day 28 of August that is when they take leave of the authorities to the reception.
Let us hope that they are all in that act..Although still they are left days can that before we return them to see although it is in the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom