Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaChicaMadrilena said:
I don't think the Infantas will go out of Mallorca now, they already had their private holidays, so now they will probably want to make Sofia veeery busy with their kids... :lol:

As for the Princes I would love to see them over and over, but on the other hand I deeply hope they will go somewhere to have some rest and peace out of the reach of journalists and paparazzi. They have exposed their cutie pie at least 8 (???) times plus the photosession in Marivent, so now no journalist has a right to complain. They will surely go to Asturias to visit Leti's family :)

Yeah I also hope they can find a bit of privacy away from the press!
As for the Infantas, if they do stay in Mallorca then that probably means even more photos of the cute kids! :clap:

If the Princes go to Asturias to visit Letizia's family, there will sure be tons of paparazzi waiting there to take pictures.

I think last year they went away, somewhere were journalists did not know where they were, but now traveling with a baby can be hard. I'm sure its easier to be close to Grandma Sofia so she can babysit!

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I don't think the Infantas will go out of Mallorca now, they already had their private holidays, so now they will probably want to make Sofia veeery busy with their kids... :lol:

As for the Princes I would love to see them over and over, but on the other hand I deeply hope they will go somewhere to have some rest and peace out of the reach of journalists and paparazzi. They have exposed their cutie pie at least 8 (???) times plus the photosession in Marivent, so now no journalist has a right to complain. They will surely go to Asturias to visit Leti's family :)

ldt20 said:
If the Princes go to Asturias to visit Letizia's family, there will sure be tons of paparazzi waiting there to take pictures.

I think last year they went away, somewhere were journalists did not know where they were, but now traveling with a baby can be hard. I'm sure its easier to be close to Grandma Sofia so she can babysit!

In Asturias there are many fewer photographers that in Majorca and it is easier to get lost, and that nobody finds them.
It will be necessary to wait to know that they decide to do, now with Leonor it is more difficult. But a shame is that Letizia does not have any facility to pass also time with her family. Probably it is one of the most difficult things that these princesses have to do, the relation with their families becomes more difficult, is not like in a normal couple.
For Letizia it is necessary to to be difficult, especially because she has still 3 grandparents, who are very major and who do not have age to be travelling, and that they have small problems of health.... To this age to have granddaughters and on all great-grandsons and great-granddaughters of that enjoying must be an immense illusion. Menchu has remained a widow does slightly more than 1 year, assurance that for her the major satisfaction would be to enjoy her two great-granddaughters .

:blush: What a great job everyone :in_love: Thank you so much!

I have so much to catch up, and all the work done by you finding articles and photos is overwhelming...

Congratulations!:clap:

I find Leonor so relaxed at Marivent photosession that I can not imagine other place for her to start her royal duties ihihihihih...

Well, and for those who said that she was too quiet to see her grabbing ámama jewels and sunglasses really puts things under other perspective, doesn't it?!

One thing I can't help noticing... this family is increasing so fast... I can't imagine next year with Irene and Leonor walking and running:wub: ... Thank God Queen Sofia is looking younger day after day (btw I loved her outfit in Marivent... I even loved Don Jaime's :lol:, I'm sure the shoes were a private message to crisiñaki ;))

Thank you all once again:kiss:!!!

mtbcm

Hey T, good to have you back...:flowers:
and for Jaime's shoes, what do you want me to say? this guy never stops surprising me: the elf-green pants, floral shirts, orange shoes; from now on I'll just deal with that but what I'll always want to change would be Iñaki's shorts, he usually has such a good taste when it comes to clothing except on that:bang::lol:

The King said: "To Majorca all", and have been "all to Majorca". The family to the complete one and without possibility of sloping off itself with excuses of the type "we cannot, we have rented small house in the Hampton", on the part of the Marichalar-Borbón line, or "we go away with the Menchu grandmother and the cows so that Leonor knows", dynastic line Borbón-Ortiz. The incarnated rest of the genealogical tree in the Urdangarín-Borbón usually does not put excuses because, as already they are a camping of summer in itself, it more against the account leaves to him to settle in the Marivent urbanization that to go by free. Only in cereals for the breakfast of the manifold urdangarines and in transfer of knicks-knack (bicis, tricycles, long cushions, balls...) staggers the familiar budget. Later the reproaches and critics arrive because the Duke of Palm dedicates itself to give to conferences to troche and moche to finish off the month. They are or nonmaledicencias? Who does not have sometimes been pluriempleado with subsidized forums as Matías calls Valle's to the extras of the ex- player of handball? For that reason, infant Cristina and her husband are the unique ones who apparently do not put peros to the regal decision. Marichalar, on the other hand, and by the information that receipt (that nor I request, nor I solicit) becomes bored more than Anita Obregón in the Coast of the Pines. The known ones Jaime Lugo, that therefore say to me call los/las to him intimate, saturate with anecdotes, happened and secrets to me hers. I am crushed with as much information. By the way one of them has left me with the opened mouth more than escualo of Shark 2. The one of the first part had it smaller, for that reason, at the moment I identify myself mainly with the one of the second edition. He is that some of cienes and cienes of bracelets that the Duke takes are of the stores of the Chinese. After knowledge that Ivana Trump buys false purses of company/signature to the venecianos manteros and that Paris Hilton shines circonitas instead of diamonds, the one of Jaime Marichalar he leaves UVI foot. I cannot process it. I am about to to invite to him to the swap-meet of Majadahonda (town near Madrid) where are sold glass beads of all type and condition to an exceptional price. By five euros it can engalanar to the political family and hers own this Christmas and stay as the prince of glamour local. Retaking the wire of this chronicle, Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofía, it is to say "the queen and I", they have put order in the family. Since I have already said in other occasions, so important it is the content as the continent That were images of complete the nuclear no family al? All to put. To that they have thought just like I? That the photo, of the kings, the children and the grandsons it can perfectly use like postcard navideña of the 2007. A luck for the cabinet of communication of Zarzuela that with this stamp already they have advanced work. That there were no sufficient images of the heiress of heredero?Toma Infant Leonor, breakfast, merienda and have supper. I will not be who I criticize the multiple appearances of the tender one drinks. It seems wonderful to me. My only one and weighs objection would be for the mother of the heiress of the heir. Doña Letizia is like Bethlehem Esteban not without my daughter. An oppression the one of the Princess, who in most of the images leaves neither to sun nor in shade the girl... Or with the father, with the grandmother Sofía, sitting in the small car, of foot in the boat always the vital space of the rest of the relatives appears around Leonor the extended arm of its mother crossing, including its husband. It would have to take air, to count the bracelets of his Marichalar brother-in-law and to let to the girl breathe without his constant presence. By the way and finishing off the information that yesterday gave to the companion of summer and Matías chronicle Valleys, in where it commented the supposed spacing between the two sisters-in-law, Infant and Princess. It seems that history goes back to the baptism of Irene Urdangarín in the palace of the Zarzuela. According to the legend, at that moment Infant Cristina, who always is been much more near her brother Felipe, requested to him if she could lodge to his fathers-in-law in his house to avoid the commotion to them of transfers of hotel, etc., etc. Continuing with the legend, the heir had to consult his own Oráculo de Delfos and this one insinuated to him that he was not advisable. Like always, the urban legend is that, legend. And palaciegas? pbarrientos@elconfidencial.com
http://www.elconfidencial.com/gente/indice.asp?id=2797

I hope they get to spend some time now in Asturias. You know what really makes me sad about this? Leonor will never get to have the kind of relationship that Carla has with her grandparents nor will she have a close relationship with Carla or her future maternal cousins. Grandpa Jesus can't just go, "Leonor, sweetie, wanna go out and grab some ice cream at the store?" Grandma Paloma can't just take her to EuroDisney like she did with Carla two years ago I believe. Royal life is so bizarre.

infanteleonor said:
The King said: "To Majorca all", and have been "all to Majorca".

Quite interesting! If this article is true, then that explains why Cristina and Letizia are not talking to each other. It is quite obvious. I don't blame Cristina!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do they (the press) always blame Letizia if things don't turn out right? By all means it could be the King who has the last word or their advisers who said "No way" to Cristina to have her fathers-in-law stay at the house. As the author even wrote, it's just an urban legend.

Paloma Barrientos has never been an creditable source. Her articles are full of gossips without the solid ground. If the rift between Cristina and Letizia started at Irene's baptism, why was Letizia's niece Carla still seen happily hanging out with Cristina's boys in Mallorca last summer (after the baptism) ? I remember there was a photo of Letizia talking to Inaki's father at Irene's baptism. Both looked to have a good time. Perhaps someone can post that picture again.

infanteleonor said:
The King said: "To Majorca all", and have been "all to Majorca". pbarrientos@elconfidencial.com

Please, it is Paloma Barrientos, has never written a good word on Letizia. Since before the wedding Letizia her stopped the feet for her commentaries on her family, she has not stopped of critic her. She has extended many rumors that then have been a lie. She takes part in a program of television, and she never stops to speak to other journalists, believes that always she has reason and different when they correct her she gets angry very much. It when she does not start criticizing and saying that the Princes should have care because but the republic comes. The journalists of the program already do not even listen to her.:wacko:

Now she does not stop repeating again and again that the King said it, and the certain thing is that the Infantas have done then what they have wanted, because they were the first ones that went away to Lanzarote. Later the Infanta Elena went away to Soria and the Dukes of Palm to a cruise for other islands. They have appeared the minimal thing for the ditches.

Also there would be necessary to remember that the King does not pass the entire summer in Majorca, last year of escaped from a safari, about which the whole world found out and of which he had to return for the accident of helicopter from the military men ... so...

This journalist believes herself that she knows everything, and one believes very intelligent but she is not, is haughty.

On the speculations of the relation of the Infanta Cristina and Letizia, every time they are invented slightly newly. A little, in what always the culprit and the bad one is Letzia ... onlooker. The relations are a thing of two and if something goes badly, they will know it, but the two will have the fault and not only one.

The first version is that Letizia got angry because she was not the godmother of Irene. Sincerely, I believe that this it was more a desire of the press that of Letizia. If the Infanta Cristina chose before Kubrat of Bulgaria that to the Prince Felipe as godfather, for that Letizia was going to wait?. There would be necessary to remember that the godfathers of Irene were announced the same day that Irene was born. Letizia's attitude was never of anger not not similarly at all ... it is more her attitude I believe that her effort was enouhg major that whom they made her sisters-in-law when the Infanta was born. Letizia was raised to a plane to travel to Barcelona and visit to the Infanta and her daughter, on the following day of returning from one she travels to Japan of 3 days, pregnant woman of 3 months, and after an official luncheon with Clinton.

And her expensive of happiness I do not anger. Like it was her attitude in the baptism. It seems that when it is interested, it is very easy to forget the things. Many times it is better to read the things, the critique to be thinking itself and to follow them. It is easier. But if one for to thinking and remember, and remember the images sees that the things were in a very different way.

This second version is equal of entertained, that Letizia did not want to lodge the Urdangarín in her house? ... to my it I do not surprise what would be surprised am that the Infanta Cristina had asked for it, I do not believe that it was not passed by her head ... because it would be absurd. With the easy thing that is for her rents rooms in a hotel for all the family of her husband, economic problems I do not believe that they have.

The house of the Princes is an official residence, which belongs to the State, not a hotel. Not even Letizia's family lodges there, in order that they do not accuse them of opportunists. When the Princes married, Letizia's family met in a hotel. When it was the baptism of Leonor, the grandparents Rocasolano were in house of Paloma and Menchu in house of her sister. None came to the hotel Zarzuela. So I do not imagine to the Infanta Cristina wanted to lodge to the family of her husband there.

Sincerely, they should look for more credible and strong arguments, because these beside be contradicting between them are contradicted by the images. :) (From getty and diezminutos)

I add another thing of which I was not sure but which already I have verified. The Zarzuela is not very big, but I imagine that it has some guests' room. Bearing in mind that of the family of the Queen only the Princess Irene came to the baptism and she has her own room because a lot of time passes there. And that only the Dukes of Palm and their children were in Zarzuela because the rest of members of the Family of the King lives in Madrid ... why not to install the parents of Iñaki there? ... it would be a good question for this "journalist":huh:

Last edited:
Well what is strange is that we have never seen too many photos of the two sisters in law together, talking, holding their children, etc.Well if they know that they are rumors against them regarding this issue why they don't try to show the opposite?Why they don't try to show that between the two sisters-in-law there is nothing to speak about because they are really friends?

The photos of the vacations of this year 2006 have enchanted me!!!
Infant Elena and her children are precious!!!!

biboquinhas said:
Well what is strange is that we have never seen too many photos of the two sisters in law together, talking, holding their children, etc.Well if they know that they are rumors against them regarding this issue why they don't try to show the opposite?Why they don't try to show that between the two sisters-in-law there is nothing to speak about because they are really friends?

Probably because they don't feel the need to. And, at this point, any action in that direction would result in comments like "this was staged just to say they're friends".

So it's better to leave it at that.

biboquinhas said:

Maybe there's nothing to prove so it never occured to them to "pretend" or for show to act like they like each other for the sake of the cameras.

I am quite surprised by the alleged riff between Cristina and Letizia. To me, if the press were going to try and stir the pot at all, a riff between Letizia and Elena would seem more likely. Since when the relationship between Felipe and Letizia first became public knowledge there were many stories (true or otherwise) about both Elena and Jaime not liking Letizia because she wasn't noble, because she was divorced, because she was a commoner, etc. And that it was Cristina and Inaki who supported the relationship and were the first in the family to welcome her.

Over the years, it was Cristina's children whom we saw the most pictures of Felipe and Letizia with, such as visiting the park with Cristina's kids or most recently attending Miguel's birthday. Felipe and Letizia never seemed to spend one on one time with Elena's children the way they did with Cristina's.

Letizia is very often holding or talking to little Urdangarins or esp. Marichalars when they are somewhere around, we have many pics of it from the times she was still Felipe's fiancee, from Miguel's birthday, or from their visit to the circus. Now it can be more seldom, because most of the time she is holding her own girl, so it's nothing strange she is not embracing and kissing other kids, if she is just busy with Leo.

biboquinhas said:
Well if they know that they are rumors against them regarding this issue why they don't try to show the opposite?Why they don't try to show that between the two sisters-in-law there is nothing to speak about because they are really friends?
The rumours appear after the photosession, so they haven't had the opportunity to show it yet. Moreover, why shoud they do something deliberately, only to please the press (and us here :lol:)? If their relationship is good, they probably think they don't have to make an efford to show it in public, they think that everything is well as it is.
And who said that if there is anything wrong between them it must be something SERIOUS? Maybe they were just arguing about what is the better baby shampoo for their little blond angels? :lol: :)

In the families, normally, not they all have an excellent relation, it depends on many things. And the royal families do not stop being normal families.

It seems that nobody questions the relations between other members of the family and only Letizia is interested. Already it has been said that Letizia has a bad relation with all the members of the Royal Family. Because clear she is a very bad woman whom the whole world hates, less her husband who is an idiot and is inspired love of her ... sincerely the things finish for boring.:ROFLMAO:

On the children, the children must go on the one hand and the adults for other one. I believe that Letizia always has behaved very well with the nephews of her husband, he is in the habit of having good relation with the children (with Victoria Lopez-Quesada daughter of Cristina de Bobón Dos Sicilias, and with the children of Simoneta also she has tender images). If there are more images with the children of Cristina, it is for the same reason for the one that them exists of the Queen, because on having lived out of Madrid, when they travel to Barcelona to see them or when they visit Madrid and they take them to some site it is easier to catch it.
It would not be strange that the children of Elena visit any more often the Zarzuela and that they see the Kings and the Princes. Victoria's attitude on having played with Leonor, and to take the foot of such a nice and affectionate form, I believe that it is a sample of which there is certain nearness to her cousin.

Summer in Mallorca

Thanks for al the pics of the spanish royals in this summer.
I like to see the little Leonor with her parents and other family members.
I hope to see this also by the royal family of the Netherlands.

biboquinhas said:
why they don't try to show the opposite?Why they don't try to show that between the two sisters-in-law there is nothing to speak about because they are really friends?

I was so :ohmy: when I saw the new anti-Letizia campaign... My Godness, what this young lady has been through since her wedding and even before is enough to loose 100 pounds in a week :sad:. First it was the Queen; when everything pointed otherwise it was the King who was always serious around Letizia; when pics pointed otherwise it was that the King clearly did not loved Leonor now there's a pic dismissing it is Letizia and Cristina...

I wonder if there will be a week when a thread is not filled with nonsenses who are feeded day after day:bang: .

Whatever happened if anything happened belongs to the intimate and family atmosphere and they, like any other royal, neighbour or family of ours, don't have to try anything to please us.

Some months ago someone was wondering why we never saw Infanta Cristina cuddling Elena's sons or vice-versa... if we pay attention we have much more affectionate gestures from Letizia to her sister-in-laws' husbands and sons that between themselves...but talking bad or inventing gossips or absurds about Letizia sells more doesn't it?!

Regards,
mtbcm

mtbcm said:
I was so :ohmy: when I saw the new anti-Letizia campaign... My Godness, what this young lady has been through since her wedding and even before is enough to loose 100 pounds in a week :sad:. First it was the Queen; when everything pointed otherwise it was the King who was always serious around Letizia; when pics pointed otherwise it was that the King clearly did not loved Leonor now there's a pic dismissing it is Letizia and Cristina...

I wonder if there will be a week when a thread is not filled with nonsenses who are feeded day after day:bang: .

Whatever happened if anything happened belongs to the intimate and family atmosphere and they, like any other royal, neighbour or family of ours, don't have to try anything to please us.

Some months ago someone was wondering why we never saw Infanta Cristina cuddling Elena's sons or vice-versa... if we pay attention we have much more affectionate gestures from Letizia to her sister-in-laws' husbands and sons that between themselves...but talking bad or inventing gossips or absurds about Letizia sells more doesn't it?!
I agree with you.;)
But to them it likes to invent the news when there is nothing new to say.

One knows if they continue in Majorca? :ermm:

infanteleonor said:
It seems that history goes back to the baptism of Irene Urdangarín in the palace of the Zarzuela. According to the legend, at that moment Infant Cristina, who always is been much more near her brother Felipe, requested to him if she could lodge to his fathers-in-law in his house to avoid the commotion to them of transfers of hotel, etc., etc. Continuing with the legend, the heir had to consult his own Oráculo de Delfos and this one insinuated to him that he was not advisable. Like always, the urban legend is that, legend. And palaciegas? pbarrientos@elconfidencial.com
This journalist is crazy. I remember Roxsteve mentioned that Letizia's family can't vacation with them in Mallorca because the public pays for their residence and the public has the right to criticize if they did. I think the same applies if Cristina's in-laws stayed at Zarzuela or Felipe's house during Irene's baptism because the Royal Family doesn't own the palaces they use and live in. What would she say if Letizia's Asturian family lodged in their house during Leonor's baptism? If her reportage is actually true I don't think it was Letizia who said "NO". As I've said in my previous post it was probably the King or the other grey men at Zarzuela.

If the closest family can not stay in any of the residences the royal family occupies under the disguise the residences are paid for by tax money then that has to be the most silly I have heard. Even the royal family has a right to a family life and that includes all of their relatives. I would agree if someone wanted to move in permanently but to not be able to spend time during special events and or a few days during vacations that is just plain silly.

grevinnan said:
If the closest family can not stay in any of the residences the royal family occupies under the disguise the residences are paid for by tax money then that has to be the most silly I have heard. Even the royal family has a right to a family life and that includes all of their relatives. I would agree if someone wanted to move in permanently but to not be able to spend time during special events and or a few days during vacations that is just plain silly.

Silly? Have you seen in these years some member of the family Marichalar, Urdangarín or Ortiz-Rocasolano in Marivent? Because I not ... last year Letizia led her niece of 5 years to passing 5 days there ... and received some stupid critique. It is allowed that there should go members of the Greek Royal Family (not without any critique), and the cousin Tatiana, but the political families of the Infantas have not gone, and for the present time that of the Princess either ever. And I do not want to imagine the polemic, if the family of the Princess was establishing itself in Marivent ... probably in 10 years.

In it Letizia's family always has been intelligent enough and they have wanted to prevent them from creating polemics. They offered to Menchu to pass a time in the House of the Princes when she remained a widow, but she did not agree. When it was the baptism of Leonor, no member of the Family of the Princess established there, they all were in relatives' houses, in spite of that several were persons of advanced age, and with some problem of health.

It is clear that they should have right to be able to enjoy their families and their friends. But how they live in buildings that belong to the State, it does not stop creating mistrusts that persons who do not occupy any position also could enjoy of them with all the full expenses. Because of it it is necessary to be careful with these things.
Recently there has been some commentary, in that discreetly was criticized to the Princes because the weekends some friends were going with their children to the swimming pool of the house of the Princes. The people are very envious, and to enjoy a good swimming pool in summer in Madrid are very wished.:lol:

lula said:
Silly? Have you seen in these years some member of the family Marichalar, Urdangarín or Ortiz-Rocasolano in Marivent? Because I not ... last year Letizia led her niece of 5 years to passing 5 days there ... and received some stupid critique. It is allowed that there should go members of the Greek Royal Family (not without any critique), and the cousin Tatiana, but the political families of the Infantas have not gone, and for the present time that of the Princess either ever. And I do not want to imagine the polemic, if the family of the Princess was establishing itself in Marivent ... probably in 10 years.

In it Letizia's family always has been intelligent enough and they have wanted to prevent them from creating polemics. They offered to Menchu to pass a time in the House of the Princes when she remained a widow, but she did not agree. When it was the baptism of Leonor, no member of the Family of the Princess established there, they all were in relatives' houses, in spite of that several were persons of advanced age, and with some problem of health.

It is clear that they should have right to be able to enjoy their families and their friends. But how they live in buildings that belong to the State, it does not stop creating mistrusts that persons who do not occupy any position also could enjoy of them with all the full expenses. Because of it it is necessary to be careful with these things.
Recently there has been some commentary, in that discreetly was criticized to the Princes because the weekends some friends were going with their children to the swimming pool of the house of the Princes. The people are very envious, and to enjoy a good swimming pool in summer in Madrid are very wished.:lol:

I don't think it is a matter of people being envious, but it is hard to understand that they have a nice swimming pool at the expense of the taxpayers when regular people in Spain cannot even afford a house much less a pool. Therefore, if the buildings are owned by the State, then they should be respected...it is almost like being loaned to them. If, on the other hand, he would own them and had bought it with his own money, then he could invite anyone he wanted. It is the taxpayer's money and therefore, it is one of the "downs" of having everything paid for. Maybe Cristina is upset with Felipe rather than Letizia, if that is the case. Who knows?

Hi, people: I think that since Spanish family do not offers scandals to the press, some people must made up them to amuse themselves a little. It seems that good people is not so appalling than scandalous one. That's speaks badly of human being in general and about some persons in particular. :mad:

Vanesa.

Roxsteve said:
I don't think it is a matter of people being envious, but it is hard to understand that they have a nice swimming pool at the expense of the taxpayers when regular people in Spain cannot even afford a house much less a pool. Therefore, if the buildings are owned by the State, then they should be respected...it is almost like being loaned to them. If, on the other hand, he would own them and had bought it with his own money, then he could invite anyone he wanted. It is the taxpayer's money and therefore, it is one of the "downs" of having everything paid for. Maybe Cristina is upset with Felipe rather than Letizia, if that is the case. Who knows?
Just curious, how do you feel about Princess Irene of Greece living in Zarzuela all these years and I assume also enjoys all the perks of the Royal Family?

Roxsteve said:

I agree with this. While I don't think the King and Queen or their children would abuse the privileges of the various estates and palaces they have access to, I could see how such privileges could be abused.

Very often we hear of abuses of various politicians such as how much they spend on business trips or how they use airplaines to fly to private holidays or fly with their family and friends. Sometimes politicians get re-elected or not re-elected based on such abuses and privileges. While royals can't be re-lected or booted from their jobs for such abuses, they could lose popularity points or the general favour of their countrypeople.

I do agree with the current line of discussion in the Summer Vacations in Palma Mallorca thread that it's one thing that the King, Queen with their children and grandchildren to stay at Marivent during their summer holidays, but it would be something else altogether if the de Marichalar, Urdangarin or Ortiz families also spent some time there, whether it was a day, a week or a month.

To me, staying at Marivent is a privilege that belongs to the royal family for the work they do daily in representing Spain. Their in-laws don't represent Spain in the same manner (at all) and as such, shouldn't be part of such privileges. If they want to spend some of the summer holidays with their sons or daughter and their families that is fine, but they find their own accomodations elsewhere and spend the day with their families, not board at Marivent, too.

In other royal families there have been examples of in-laws living at least nearby but it was always at the private expense of the royal. One such example is Joachim of Denmark, whose (then) in-laws, the Manleys stayed on the Shackenborg property at Joachim and Alexandra's expense, earned from his farming income.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom