Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kartheina said:
I agree about Diez Minutos. They usually have unique shots. I am looking forward to their photos from this session in Marivent.
Thanks, Lula, for the photos... I was just mentioning how I was looking forward to see those Diez Minutos ones and then you post them just 1 minute later :lol: Thanks again! :flowers: They're marvelous indeed! They did not disappoint.
Lauritas138 said:
Woww! Leonor looks much like Letizia in this photo,is´n it?:wub:
She has the same eyebrows, the same glance and the same form of eyes that her mother.She is a little Letizia :w00t: http://s2.supload.com/./files/default/mallorca1_5.jpg.
Thanks kartheina for this wonderful photo.
You're most welcome, Lauritas138. She does look a bit like Letizia here. But, I also think that Leonor's features is a mix of everyone in her family. It's a joy to watch her different facial expressions, because in the process, to whom she looks like also changes: on one photo she can look like Letizia, on another like Felipe, and there are even some wherein she looks like one of her grandparents or cousins. Up until this point, I am still curious as to whose features will be prominent on her as she grows older :)

Last edited:
Woww! Leonor looks much like Letizia in this photo,is´n it?:wub:
She has the same eyebrows, the same glance and the same form of eyes that her mother.She is a little Letizia :w00t: http://s2.supload.com/./files/default/mallorca1_5.jpg.
Thanks kartheina for this wonderful photo.

sadie said:
:huh:
I must be the only one who doesn't think she has the borbon look, everyone keeps telling she looks like her dad, and i still think she looks more like Letizia, specially after seeing pictures of her as a kid.:)
Yes Sadie,i agree with you.I always have seem to Leonor more similar to her mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
These photos of abc have better quality

More of abc

Last edited:
lecturas

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:
As for Cris and Leti's relationship, well, yesterday they were standing next to each other but they were completely concerned about their baby girls. During most official acts Letizia is interacting only with Elena and Felipe, because they stand next to her. The whole family stands in a row, first the Kings, then the Princes, Elena&Jaime and finally Cristina with husbent. So it's natural that Letizia is discretely chatting only with Felipe and Elena, even if she wanted to say sth to Cristina she can't change her place or start speaking lauder. So IMO (I hope so) their private relaions are, or looks, different from what we can see during official activities.

I completely agree with you. If you look at the pictures when they are just hanging out they all look like one big happy family. To me they seem to have really welcomed Letizia into to the family.

Thanks to everyone for the awesome pics. I just can't get enough of the Urdangarin kids.:ROFLMAO:

What a beautiful little family!
http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10as3.jpg
I love this child, she looks like a little doll, can I hold her, pleeeease? :flowers:
When I see her I want to have such a treasure for myself althought I'm only 19!!! :lol:

I love the way Urdangarin trio behave towards their little sister. It must have been a tough task for Cristina and Inaki not to make their sons jealous. If Irene was a forth boy :lol: it would be easier for the kids to accept. After the birth of Irene and during her christening boys didn't look too impressed, but now they are so relaxed and natural and they clearly love their baby sister.

Pics from seegerpress (only those who hasn't been posted before... I hope... :lol: If so, feel free to remove it):

Attachments

• mar.jpg
    mar.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 310
  • mar2.jpg
    mar2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 199
  • mar3.jpg
    mar3.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 284
  • mar4.jpg
    mar4.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 201
  • mar5.jpg
    mar5.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 223
  • mar6.jpg
    mar6.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 214
  • mar7.jpg
    mar7.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 177
I believe that these photos are all the new ones, and they are not repeated, the rest I do not put them because already they are in many better quality.

From presscontrast

From londonfeatures

I just watch the coverage on TVE. well, it really looks like a bright & great afternoon...
- both Froilan & Victoria are looking too serious, a bit afraid actually.
- so do the Urdangarin boys, they're trying hard to be looking serious & not too play as much
- at some point, Irene was banging on Juan's head, until Juan had to turned around and stared at his little sister. Too bad there's no picture of this, or is there?
- Juan Carlos was tickling Leonor, but the little Infanta quickly turned to her mother for comfort. haha...

purple_platinum said:
- Juan Carlos was tickling Leonor, but the little Infanta quickly turned to her mother for comfort. haha...

:lol: Yes, at the the girl already was tired and only she loved mom. They were 20 minutes, and in some moments the children, especially Froilán and Miguel, demonstrated to be tired of posing.
For the hour I imagine that Leonor already was preparing herself for the bath, the dinner and the bed.:sleep:

:eek: :eek: :eek: LETIZIA'S PHOTO IN BIQUINI 1 MILLION EUROS ... THAT MADNESS¡¡

http://www.elperiodicoextremadura.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=254007
With the joint image of the family, the informative tension in the island of Majorca stoops to the wait of which to the third party it is the defeated one and Letizia (in her third summer inhabitant of the Balearic Islands) sunbathes in biquini. This print, say the paparazis, would reach the million Euros on the market.

purple_platinum said:
I just watch the coverage on TVE. well, it really looks like a bright & great afternoon...
- both Froilan & Victoria are looking too serious, a bit afraid actually.
- so do the Urdangarin boys, they're trying hard to be looking serious & not too play as much
- at some point, Irene was banging on Juan's head, until Juan had to turned around and stared at his little sister. Too bad there's no picture of this, or is there?

Oh please, tell in what show you saw all this? :flowers:

photos by Dusko Despotovic

Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia with their daughter Princess Leonor. This year, as is traditional, all members of the Spanish Royal Family posed for the press at Marivent Palace in Palma de Mallorca, where they have spent their summer holidays for over 20 years.

Infanta Cristina and husband Inaki Urdangarin play with their daughter, Irene

sadie said:
Oh please, tell in what show you saw all this? :flowers:
Hi Sadie! I was watching "Corazon, corazon" (i'm not really sure on the title, but it's about the life of the celebs) on TVE International

Last edited:
Oh, I am getting spoiled with all the new pictures of Leonor. The family has been so generous in sharing the children with the public. I love the way Letizia dresses Leonor, with matching shoes for each outfit! Irene is a beautiful child.

ps I also like the way the Urdangarins dress!

Thanks a lot for the photos and the link to the Hola video which was wonderful to see. I was surprised about some of the comments on Cristina and Letizia but having seen the Hola video, they appear to have some merit. Letizia and Cristina were standing next to each other and there was no interaction (at least on this video). I´m really surprised about this as I recall that earlier this year Letizia et al were in Barcelona for someone´s birthday (Miguels??) and they did a spontaneous photo shoot and there did not appear to be any tension. Maybe if Cristina prefers the quiet life she is resenting the excessive media attention surrounding the family at the moment??

Oh wow wow big royal family and King Juan Carlos and Queen Sophias seven grandchildren. Queen Sophia see out love grandmother to two grandchildren is boy of son to Elena and one son to Cristina. Queen Sophia is much love grandchildren and Leonor is love his father Crown Prince Felipe.!!! Best photo on Lenor and Felipe.!!!! He is best father to Leonor and mother Letizia is much beautiful princess of royal family Spain. Queen Sophia is love his Letizia.

thanks purple this photo this precious one !!! Irene is the toy of the house urdangarin without a doubt.

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=c3-20060809103120.jpg

I like much as she goes dressed Irene. :wub:
Cristina also this handsome one I like the trousers and they are seen very fresh.
Iñaki this very bronzed feels to him very well. :)

Thanks to all those that you put photos, good work.

Thanks for the wonderful pics Purple!!
Urdangarin kids are definitly adorable.:wub:

Yeah thanks again guys! Lucidu I love your avatar it's so cute!! Isn't she gorgeous??

Well, we can talk about Cristina not paying too much attention to Letizia and Leonor, but what about Felipe, he is not interacting with any of the children of his sisters and that does not mean that he is not in good terms with them. I think pictures take just one shot moment and we cant jump to conclusions so easily.

Sure I am not in agreement with you quick Letizia either attention to the nephews and that I do not believe that it is because it does not want anything with them. Also it was possible to be seen the princess with Irene because she is a baby but it is not seen.:)

brunopress

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom