Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! beautiful pictures! That should dismiss all the rumors about the King towards the little Infanta.:)

From afp getty

Attachments

• 71606151.jpg
    71606151.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 881
  • 71606196.jpg
    71606196.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 305
  • 71606209.jpg
    71606209.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 254
  • 71606214.jpg
    71606214.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 281
  • 71606321.jpg
    71606321.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 295
  • 71606331.jpg
    71606331.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 425
  • 71606329.jpg
    71606329.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 303
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for pincs.
I hope that they leave many in all agencies more.

I like much this I complete of Miguel playing with his grandmother.
And as Juan this of the hand with its sister Irene. :wub:

from profimedia

Attachments

• NWS-1153695.jpg
    NWS-1153695.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 302
  • NWS-1153748.jpg
    NWS-1153748.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 293
  • NWS-1153800.jpg
    NWS-1153800.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 278
  • NWS-1153852.jpg
    NWS-1153852.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 183
  • NWS-1153959.jpg
    NWS-1153959.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 386
I see the photo session in the news and Gente. The photo session last 20 min. They look so cute.
I listen Irene (i think) saying mama and playing with her parents and touching Juan´s hair.
and also i see king JC trying that little Leonor smile

Wonderful pictures so far! I'm happy about this photoshooting and it's great that this opportunity is given although there were already so many occasions for the photographers at the harbour and on the boats..The children are extremely cute and the ladies look wonderful!

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Pics are awesome!!! I haven't seen the pics of this part of the Marivent and it's garden, it must be a really beautiful place.
Yes, it seems to have a splendid wood/garden!
We can see a couple of photos of Marivent's garden here.

From afp getty 2

Attachments

• 71606592.jpg
    71606592.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 289
  • 71606595.jpg
    71606595.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 589
  • 71606609.jpg
    71606609.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 276
  • 71606610.jpg
    71606610.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 322
  • 71606613.jpg
    71606613.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 258
  • 71606614.jpg
    71606614.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 236
  • 71606617.jpg
    71606617.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 296
Ok I was wrong there are more photos! The one of Leonor giving Letizia 'a high 5' is sweet! Also the one of Sofia and Irene :clap:

...sOfIa.... said:
Ok I was wrong there are more photos! The one of Leonor giving Letizia 'a high 5' is sweet! Also the one of Sofia and Irene :clap:
Yeah... And here daddy kissing his baby girl:wub:... too cute.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=258957&d=1155068722
Is little Irene walking in this picture with Sofia?! She looks gorgeous in her little white dress.:flowers:

Video, article and gallery of pics from terra:
http://actualidad.terra.es/especiale...ca_1028677.htm

Big pic from elmundo:
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/fotos_gente/2006/08/08/index_7.html

ROYAL DRIBBLES. As to the monarchs, they are also the dribbles with their granddaughters falls to them. And what better context than the palace of Marivent of Palma de Mallorca in vacacional time and after the usual photo of the family. (Photo: EFE)

Attachments

• 1155066395_extras_fotos_gente_0.jpg
    1155066395_extras_fotos_gente_0.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 251
From getty 3

Attachments

• 71606623.jpg
    71606623.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 225
  • 71606699.jpg
    71606699.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 248
  • 71606701.jpg
    71606701.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 331
  • 71606703.jpg
    71606703.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 348
  • 71606718.jpg
    71606718.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 255
  • 71606878.jpg
    71606878.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 431
  • 71607194.jpg
    71607194.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 236
  • 71607193.jpg
    71607193.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 254
  • 71607192.jpg
    71607192.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
what a beatiful pictures Leonor Letizia And JUAN CARLOS finally

So sweet all these pictures... Felipe kissing his litlle princess it´s so tender

Maybe it could be just my impression but from all the pictures that I have seen during this holidays I have never seen letizia speaking with Elena or Cristina! She only speaks with the Queen. maybe they don't get very well along! That is my true impression!Don't you have that feeling too? Maybe because they are jealous of her!!!She has a beautiful baby Leonor, she is the centre of all the attentions, she is gorgeous, very thin and dress beautifuly!! Well what do you think? And also I have never seen Leonor interacting with her cousin Irene!!!Strange...

Last edited:
I must say - little Irene Urdangarin is my favourite - she is the most beautiful royal baby - and all Urdargarin kids are just lovely.

Victoria is very nice too. But I'm afraid Leonor has that specific Burbon-look (like her aunt Elena and King's sister Maria). Do you agree with me?

biboquinhas said:
Maybe it could be just my impression but from all the pictures that I have seen during this holidays I have never seen letizia speaking with Elena or Cristina! She only speaks with the Queen. maybe they don't get very well along! That is my true impression!Don't you have that feeling too? Maybe because they are jealous of her!!!She has a beautiful baby Leonor, she is the centre of all the attentions, she is gorgeous, very thin and dress beautifuly!! Well what do you think? And also I have never seen Leonor interacting with her cousin Irene!!!Strange...
While I respect your opinion, I don't agree. The infantas are beautiful in their own way! The kids, well, there is no comparison. They all have beautiful children, and no Letizia is not gorgeous...she is cute and dresses nicely, but gorgeous--I disagree. She is thin, well too thin, in my opinion. Her face is not what it used to be. The infantas and Letizia do not have to be jealous of each other. Leonor is cute and so is Irene and so is Victoria Federica (who, by the way is getting prettier and prettier each day). All the kids are cute and adorable. There is a lot of attention on Leonor because she is the youngest and Letizia is the newest addition to the family. The King needs other pants, though.

Victoria is very nice too. But I'm afraid Leonor has that specific Burbon-look (like her aunt Elena and King's sister Maria). Do you agree with me?
Now that you mention it, yes, I see that Leonor looks like her aunt, especially in the nose and shape of mouth. However, she may change because when she was born, she looked just like her maternal grandfather. How cute!!

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=258931&d=1155065871
In this picture, little Leonor looks a lot like her grandma!

Anna Nowak said:
I must say - little Irene Urdangarin is my favourite - she is the most beautiful royal baby - and all Urdargarin kids are just lovely.
I have to agree with you, even though Leo is also gorgeous, this generation of the Borbon house are definitely gonna be heartbreakers!:wub::wub:

No matter what happens in Spain in the future, I think we'll hear a lot from the Urdangarín kids, they'll be the heartbreakers of the 2020!
They'll be the delight of publications such as Hola! and DiezMinutos! 'cuz the girls would be crazy about them, they are sooo gorgeous!:wub:
and I believe neither Leo, Irene or Victoria would be short of suitors either!

and I just found this pics:

source: LFI

There have been plenty of photos of the Infantas interacting with Letizia. These are photo ops not social gatherings.

Leonor has attention not for being youngest but for being the daughter of the heir; she is the future queen of Spain. And she is so cute. For my Letizia although she is skinny continues being pretty and mainly she has pretty glance.:)

Although I do not understand that it has to do to be beautiful or ugly to have relation with a person. :ermm:

Thank you by the photos. They are precious and Leonor every day is prettier:rolleyes:

Leonor does not look itself like his aunt. She is a pretty mixture of her father and his mother. She is not so borbon.

Yes we hope that it changes. Although she continues being the daughter of the heir and therefore she is infant.

crisiñaki said:
I have to agree with you, even though Leo is also gorgeous, this generation of the Borbon house are definitely gonna be heartbreakers!:wub:
Finally:wub:
Victoria Federica is a sweet girl too... but the real heartbreakers will be Urdangarin's boys.

CRIS said:
Leonor has attention not for being youngest but for being the daughter of the heir; she is the future queen of Spain.
If they wouldn't change the succssesion law or she wouldn't has brothers.

Although I do not understand that it has to do to be beautiful or ugly to have relation with a person. :ermm:
Becouse we're live on the world when beauty (and young) is popular/on the top than ugly and can/should have relation with the person.:sad:

Btw. I agree that she is a mixture of her parents and she has their both genes - Borbons and Otriz. It doesn't mean that Leonor will be looking like her aunts. Both Cristina and Elena looks different even if their was quite similar as children.

Roxsteve said:
There is a lot of attention on Leonor because she is the youngest and Letizia is the newest addition to the family. The King needs other pants, though.

Only a thing. In this photo everything is an innovation, because the last time that was done only was Froilán.
On the other hand, if the press centres on the Princes and especially on Leonor, it is because Letizia is the Princess of Asturias, and the Infanta Leonor the first-born one of the Inheritor. Always they will catch more the attention, because their role in the future will be more relevant. It is like that in all the monarchies, the families grow, and some lose relevancy in favor of others.:)

More from getty

Attachments

• 71607202.jpg
    71607202.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 525
  • 71607203.jpg
    71607203.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 389
  • 71607204.jpg
    71607204.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 297
  • 71607205.jpg
    71607205.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
Oh, good. The King and Leonor. Now, those pictures, to me, look like grandfather-granddaughter pictures ought to look.

Actually, they remind me a little of the pictures of my grandfather with me when I was a small baby. Like many men, my grandfather was a little bit hesitant around me while I was a baby in arms -- I've been told he was VERY hesitant about holding me -- but I've got lots of them with him patting my head or me holding onto (and chewing!) his finger! :>) But of course royal babies never do anything as ill mannered as chew on other people's fingers!

HOWEVER, very small quibble -- I don't much care for orange slacks on a grown-up man.

Aww, thank you so much for all this wonderful pictures.
All the kids look great, specially the little girls :wub:. Leonor is changing so much, everytime i see her she is cuter, and i am so happy to finally see a picture of her playing with grandpa.

Anna Nowak said:
Yes. Victoria is very nice. But I'm afraid Leonor has that specific Burbon-look (like her aunt Elena and King's sister Maria). Do you agree with me?
:huh:
I must be the only one who doesn't think she has the borbon look, everyone keeps telling she looks like her dad, and i still think she looks more like Letizia, specially after seeing pictures of her as a kid.:)

grevinnan said:
There have been plenty of photos of the Infantas interacting with Letizia. These are photo ops not social gatherings.

Can you post them? I have yet to see any pictures of Letizia and Cristina interacting in the last year. I think there is some bad blood between them. It's very sad.

Lindy said:
Can you post them? I have yet to see any pictures of Letizia and Cristina interacting in the last year. I think there is some bad blood between them. It's very sad.

I love the SRF but I also think that over the last year Letizia and Cristina do not seem so close :sad: Perhpas they haven't spent as much time together. I am not though, saying that I think they have fallen out or anything like that! At the beginning of the relationship between Felipe and Letizia, Cristina seemed to be the 'supportive' one, maybe now she is giving Letizia more space?? There could be many reasons!

I know I've already said it but the photos are just beautiful! So cute!! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom