Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the last pics of Jaime with his children. Although he´s probably one of my least favourites in the SRF, he looks so relaxed and happy with his children - it seems a long time since I saw pics of him like that (but I don´t really follow him so maybe these kind of pics are not so rare..). Thanks to all who are posting the pics- we have been really lucky to have such fantastic ones, and lots of captionable ones too!

I hope we have pictures soon! I wonder where Cristina was and it says only Victoria Frederica was present with the Dukes of Lugo, not Froilan?? Strange. :ermm:

The pictures of Felipe and Letizia are so cute :wub:

I hope we can see a full view of Letizia's outfit, it looks rather dull in comparison to everyone else! :wacko: (Especially the Kings' shirt) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
...sOfIa.... said:
I hope we have pictures soon! I wonder where Cristina was and it says only Victoria Frederica was present with the Dukes of Lugo, not Froilan?? Strange. :ermm:

I don't now :ermm: " La Vanguardia" inform that Froilan has been.

"Junto a los Reyes acudieron a la entrega de trofeos los Príncipes de Asturias y los Duques de Lugo con sus dos hijos, Froilán y Victoria Federica."

translate, sorry : Next to the Kings Princes de Asturias and Dukes de Lugo with their two children, Froilán and Victoria Federica went to the delivery of trophies.

http://www.lavanguardia.es/lv24h/20060806/51278908748.html

OH!! :lol: The pictures give the answer. I am very slow :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I know is cliché but i have to say it Leonor is sooooooooooooooo cute :wub: and i just love the way Letizia dresses her she looked like an angel with that white outfit :wub:
Thank you guys for the beautiful pictures..! :flowers:
I love these ones:
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=3327975.jpg she's having so much fun with amamá how sweet.. :wub:
http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=86616_mallorca_26_539lo.jpg i just love this one.. no reason! http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=258388&d=1154897666 ..and this one, :heart: very romantic! :heart:

...sOfIa.... said:

Froilán was there. But I do not believe that it would be strange if he hadn´t gone, Froilán will have remained in house with his cousins. I have the impression of which Victoria is tired of her brother and her cousins, together they must be like an earthquake, and it seems that the girl is more comfortable with her parents,her grandmother, or her aunt Letizia and the little Leonor. In Lanzarote she did not separate either of her mother. And the other day in Majorca, while her brother and her cousin ran by the port, she played with Leonor. :)

From AFP GETTY and reuters via yahoo

Attachments

• 71596451.jpg
    71596451.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 151
  • 71596457.jpg
    71596457.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 311
  • 71596461.jpg
    71596461.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 626
  • r3233586332.jpg
    r3233586332.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 332
  • r3260315713.jpg
    r3260315713.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 696
I have to say that Leonor is a stunning DOLLLLLLLLL! I CAN'T STOP TO LOOK AT HER, and Princess Letizia with that black dress looks Beautiful. ahhhhhhh

Leonor looks amazingly cute!!! The dress is the best I have seen so far! Thank you guys for all those pictures.

they enchant the elena children to me are beautiful,they are seen both so handsome in each photo,they have face of being very ready, it cheers much to me that their parents took them to the prizes. And to be able to see them again, they enchant these children to me.:wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you all sooooo much for the wonderful pics :flowers: !!!

I've taken a while to see all pages from the hollidays, but it worth it every second :)

Great pics from the spanish royals! I'll repeat what many have said it, but Leonor is realy the Summer Queen in Mallorca :cool: Always soo cute and adorable. I loved the white suit that she dressed today! And the pics from her and CP Felipe and Queen Sofia realy puts a smile in one's face :wub:

Again, thanks for all pics :) You all are a big treasure to TRF!!!

Wonder, how Letizia's calling Sofia - mother?:huh:

magnik said:
Wonder, how Letizia's calling Sofia - mother?:huh:
I wonder about that too and also with the King, and the same with Felipe with his parents-in-law.

Maybe she calls her Doña Sofia and Don Juan Carlos.. :huh: don't know..

In Spanish is not mother in law but "suegra" and ussually we calls our suegras by her first names, because Sofia is the Queen I don't know if she puts the Doña first.

RaniaRocks said:
In Spanish is not mother in law but "suegra" and ussually we calls our suegras by her first names, because Sofia is the Queen I don't know if she puts the Doña first.
You just call them by their first names just like the Americans? In my Filipino culture we call our parents-in-law Mom and Dad (Mama/Papa or Nanay/Tatay in Tagalog) as a sign of respect. We never never never call them by their first names.

...sOfIa.... said:
Does anybody know whether Letizia's family spend time in Mallorca?
You're kidding right? She can't even spend just 4 days in her native Asturias during the summer without being critized how much more if she invited her family to Mallorca? Little Carla spent a few days with them in Mallorca last summer and of course as you may have imagined Penafiel and his kind didn't let go of that opportunity to attack the little girl why she went to a private beach with the Urdangarin kids along with their body guards and nannies.

More Getty HQ:

:flowers:

can anyone tell how many bracelets is QS wearing? :lol:

Oh god the pictures of Felipe and Letizia are so romantic this nigth.... She looks amazing... I love see the litlle Victoria again

How Could I forget to tell, that Felipe it´s incredible handsome this night

planetcher said:
You just call them by their first names just like the Americans? In my Filipino culture we call our parents-in-law Mom and Dad (Mama/Papa or Nanay/Tatay in Tagalog) as a sign of respect. We never never never call them by their first names.

To be fair in america it depends on how close you are to them . This dictates what you call your in-laws

planetcher said:
You're kidding right? She can't even spend just 4 days in her native Asturias during the summer without being critized how much more if she invited her family to Mallorca? Little Carla spent a few days with them in Mallorca last summer and of course as you may have imagined Penafiel and his kind didn't let go of that opportunity to attack the little girl why she went to a private beach with the Urdangarin kids along with their body guards and nannies.

It must be sad for her to see how the baby is "always" with her in-laws and not her family and that she cannot even invite her family; however, to be fair to the Spanish people (or some, at least), it is the taxpayer's money, and they have a say and they are allowed to criticize if they wish to do so...if she had her own money and her husband had a job and she made a lot of money and then bought a yatch, then she can invite everyone she wants...so this is ONLY my opinion. I do feel bad for her in that sense.

RaniaRocks said:
also most spanish-speaking people that i know speak to their mother-in laws with the more formal "usted" even though they call them by their first name. i suppose that even if letizia called the queen by her first name she wouldnt use the informal way of addressing people in spanish. I assume in spanish you would only call in laws mama and papa if you're reaaally very close to them.

Last edited:
It looks like to me that they are incredibly romantic after tyhe wedding but will they ever kiss in public? That picture is worth a lot of $.

from copadelrey.com

Infanta Elena aboard 'Siemens'

Prince Felipe congratulatin the 'Siemens' crew

and the Award Ceremony

This summer of SRF is fantastic. We have a lot of pics and, they have give us pisc, Romantic, funnys, dangerus ( Junad and Froilan), and what about the images of our princess Leonor with her gramma Sofia...soo cute.:flowers:

But i miss one pic, Leonor and King Juan Carlos!!! It would be fantastic to see the King with Leonor....:rolleyes:

So, i love this summer, i really enjoy with all the pics and wih your coments.

Thank you all.:)

The king doesnt seem the kind of person that express emotions in public, it is like he knows people are expecting that picture and he doesnt seem interested in giving it to them, it could be just his character and people like his family knows best.

Ariel said:
The king doesnt seem the kind of person that express emotions in public, it is like he knows people are expecting that picture and he doesnt seem interested in giving it to them, it could be just his character and people like his family knows best.

It is evident that he knows it, now already, this it is the photo that waits for the whole people. The curious thing, it is that the King plays with his granddaughter, but he does inside the Club Naútico where photos cannot be done, it was commented by the journalists who are there.

There will be necessary to wait to tomorrow, and to see that it happens ... if they stop to go on to the press, I do not doubt that any brave journalist could ask for the photo. The Queen and the Princes have behaved in a wonderful way and have had patience great ... now is the turn of the King.

From seegerpress
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=preseeger00164515jj9.jpg http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=preseeger00164522tm8.jpg http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=preseeger00164521ac5.jpg http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=preseeger00164522wy2.jpg http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=preseeger00164523zk7.jpg

Wireimage :)

Attachments

• 9762992abrilabril87200644211AM.jpg
    9762992abrilabril87200644211AM.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 271
  • 9763094abrilabril87200644103AM.jpg
    9763094abrilabril87200644103AM.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 331
Seegerpress 3 and more from wireimage

Last edited:
Ariel said:

I agree with you Ariel, I think that he is this kind of people who dosent express his emotions in public. But you know it would be a very beautiful picture.

Finally you have an avatar Ariel. Good choice!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom