Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kartheina said:
It's wonderful to see the 2 infantas and their families in Mallorca!

I especially love this photo of the Queen and the 2 infantas: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=257783&d=1154700320
All 3 of them look great!
I love it too, mother and daughters :)
And these ones :flowers: :
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=257762&d=1154699662
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=257794&d=1154701107
Thanks Lula :)

Last edited:
Thanks Lula for the so beautiful pics. More I see the little Infanta more I find this beautiful litlle baby girl very awake. She has a so glittering eyes for her age that it's very promising. What a look !

She is just nine months and it's seem that she is knowing outside since eternity, she i s looking with a quiet ironic and tender smile, so funny !!

What do you think about the daddy's girl ? May be the same thing than me, he is more than found of his girl, isen't it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Big size images from copadelrey.com

well.. looks like this time Letizia is driving, instead of Queen Sofia..
(pictures from reuters via yahoo)

Last edited:
Photos from EPA via ANP

MORE FROM GETTY

Attachments

• 71583810.jpg
    71583810.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 71583812.jpg
    71583812.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 71583814.jpg
    71583814.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 71583815.jpg
    71583815.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 71583804.jpg
    71583804.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
I wonder why Pablo & Miguel & Irene weren't with the family.. They usually never separate from each other.
and.. umm.. why we haven't see Letizia & Leonor aboard the "Sonmi"?

gettyimages

Attachments

• 71583917.jpg
    71583917.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 151
  • 71583937.jpg
    71583937.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 196
  • 71583926.jpg
    71583926.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 178
  • 71583921.jpg
    71583921.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 71583919.jpg
    71583919.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 195
  • 71583918.jpg
    71583918.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 183
  • 71583916.jpg
    71583916.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 147
  • 71583915.jpg
    71583915.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 172
  • 71583914.jpg
    71583914.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 157
  • 71583909.jpg
    71583909.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 145
more getty

Attachments

• 71583940.jpg
    71583940.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 71583952.jpg
    71583952.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 168
  • 71583950.jpg
    71583950.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 202
  • 71583946.jpg
    71583946.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 183
  • 71583944.jpg
    71583944.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 176
  • 71583941.jpg
    71583941.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 174
  • 71583939.jpg
    71583939.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 173
http://www.libertaddigital.com/noticias/noticia_1276285022.html

The whole Royal Family is already gathered in Palma, to follow the three remaining days of the 25th edition of the Copa del Rey Sailing Trophy, which Don Juan Carlos and the Prince of Asturias are competing in.

The last ones arriving in the island were the Dukes of Lugo and their children, Froilán and Victoria Federica, who arrived last Thursday night.

The Dukes of Palma and their three sons (little Irene stayed in Marivent) have sailed these days by the waters of Menorca, although Wednesday, when they returned to Mallorca, the boat was damaged, in the East cost of the island. Infanta Cristina does not participate this year in the Copa del Rey. She didn’t participate last year either, since shortly before, in June, she had given birth to her daughter Irene.

Today, at eleven in the morning, with the sky overcast with clouds that threatened a storm, the King and Queen arrived at the Nautical Club of Palma, in a car driven by Don Juan Carlos and where Doña Elena and her children were coming as well. In another car, Infanta Cristina appeared with her esdest son, Juan Valentin.

While the Infantas and the children approached the competitors, a third car parked, with the Princess of Asturias at the steering wheel and Don Felipe seated on the co-pilot seat. On the back seat, it was their daughter Leonor, dressed in a marine dress and typical menorquín sandals. The Prince of Asturias took his daughter (who was very attentive to whatever happened around her) and the three of them entered the Club, where they took breakfast with the King and Queen.

Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofía smilingly greeted their granddaughter Leonor, who was taken in the arms of her grandmother and also of her grandfather. The Kings and the Princes of Asturias chatted then with the crews of the Bribón and of the CAM, while Infanta Leonor was entertained playing with the hair of Fernando Leon, the boss of the "CAM".

At noon, the King and the Prince went to the sea. While the Bribón and the "CAM" were leaving the port, course to the bay of Palma, the Queen and her daughter-in-law continued chatting at the terrace of Club, along with the Infantas and their children. Victoria Federica played with her cousin Leonor, who was amused with the necklaces of the Queen, while Froilán and Juan Valentin were running through the terrace and asking their grandmother when they could leave to the boat.

They left then the Club to embark on the "Somni" and stopped in Porto Pi (close to Marivent), where Doña Letizia and her daughter were left.

The "CAM" is unquestionably the leader of its group, IMS Open, whereas the Bribón appears in the fourteenth position of the general classification of Transpac 52 (before the "Fram XVI" of King Harald of Norway, who is sixteenth).

The XXV edition of the Copa del Rey will be concluded on Sunday, although the Prince of Asturias will travel to Colombia on that day, to attend the swearing-in ceremony of the reelected president Alvaro Uribe.

Last edited:
It's very funny, the two boys gave the feeling to be seeking the stupidity things to do meanwhile Victorian seems to find her favorite sock...

I wish we could of seen a picture of Irene, when is her birthday? Was I wrong or did it look like Juan and Froilan had cuts and they were bandaged?
Thanks for all the great pictures!!!!

Is that a normal behavior for her age to have an attachment to socks? It's really weird.

Priceless pics, girls. Both Infantas look so relaxed and happy! As for two little troublemakers- they look a bit guilty...:lol: Perhaps they know something we don't...:lol: Leti and Leo are gorgeous, my dearest "infantita" looks so tiny in his dad's arms! And Victoria is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! She will be a truly beauty in the future.:wub: Her hair is a bit strange, though. Sometimes it's very curly, like her mother's, today it was completely straight.
Do you know why Leti and Leo weren't on the board of "Somni"? They went with the whole family to the nautical club, so I thougt they will watch Felipe participating in the ditches...

From "El mundo". Wow, even the national edition of elmundo is interested in Felipe's and Juanito's "wounded" faces...:lol:
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/fotos_gente/2006/08/04/index_3.html

YOU SHIVER SOSPECHOSAS.No all the scenes of the Royal Family in Palm were going to be bucólicas. You shiver them and the mosqueo faces that shine Juan here Valentin Urdangarin and Froilán Marichalar deserve like minimum a commentary. And bets. What have happened between these two “angels”? (Photo: AFP)

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:
Do you know why Leti and Leo weren't on the board of "Somni"? They went with the whole family to the nautical club, so I thougt they will watch Felipe participating in the dishes...
In the article I posted above, you can read that Letizia and Leonor had embarked, but they were left in Porto Pi (close to Marivent). Probably Leonor went to sleep...

A video from Antena 3:
http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/servlet/Noticias?destino=../a3n/noticia/noticia.jsp&sidicom=si&id=11362912

Last edited:
:wub::wub:The shoes that Felipe and Letizia have, were made because the 25th aniversary of Copa del Rey. The kings has it too, and I think all in the competition has it:wub::wub:

I do not understand if Letizia and Leonor were left in Marivent , why they left the Club Nautico later with the rest of the family???

lis said:
I do not understand if Letizia and Leonor were left in Marivent , why they left the Club Nautico later with the rest of the family???
They all left the club, embarked on board of the Somni and then the boat stopped in Porto Pi, to leave Letizia and Leonor.

Rebafan81 said:
I wish we could of seen a picture of Irene, when is her birthday? Was I wrong or did it look like Juan and Froilan had cuts and they were bandaged?
Thanks for all the great pictures!!!!
Today we have seen only Juan, his younger brothers probably were at home, playing with their little sister:) She has already celebrated her 1st birthday, in June.

Last edited by a moderator:
londonfeature

Last edited:
Elsa M. said:
http://www.libertaddigital.com/noticias/noticia_1276285022.html

Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofía smilingly greeted their granddaughter Leonor, who was taken in the arms of her grandmother and also of her grandfather. The Kings and the Princes of Asturias chatted then with the crews of the Bribón and of the CAM, while Infanta Leonor was entertained playing with the hair of Fernando Leon, the boss of the "CAM".

At noon, the King and the Prince went to the sea. While the Bribón and the "CAM" were leaving the port, course to the bay of Palma, the Queen and her daughter-in-law continued chatting at the terrace of Club, along with the Infantas and their children. Victoria Federica played with her cousin Leonor, who was amused with the necklaces of the Queen, while Froilán and Juan Valentin were running through the terrace and asking their grandmother when they could leave to the boat.

They left then the Club to embark on the "Somni" and stopped in Porto Pi (close to Marivent), where Doña Letizia and her daughter were left.

That suffers not to be able to see the images inside the Club Naútico to see the King with Leonor, and to Victoria playing with her. And to see her pulling the hair at Fernando León ... :lol:

Several commentaries, which before I did not have time.

- Leonor's surprising exit of the car, when the Prince extracted to the girl of the car the public and the press began to applauding :clap: . Leonor as always very calm.

- The Prince and Letizia take the same shoes ... Leonor and the Queen also the same white shoe.

- Today the ditch has begun delayed by problems with the weather, possibly because of it Letizia and the girl did not embark; the ditch began very late and the girl would have to eat and sleep. Letizia was to Porto Pi, possibly to leaving the Queen who was going in the car with her.Portp Pi is near Sont Vent.

Last edited:
monica821 said:
Photographic session with the Royal Family
Palace of Marivent. Palma de Mallorca, 8 of August of 2006 :clap: :clap:
Excellent news! This may relate to Palacio de Marivent's 30th Anniversary as Royal Summer Residense as posted by Elsa here :cool:

monica821 said:
Good!!:clap: :clap:

I can't for that session!! But i only can see the photos in September :sad: :sad:

From Brunopress

Attachments

• crey2960.jpg
    crey2960.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 162
  • crey2969.jpg
    crey2969.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 170
  • crey2998.jpg
    crey2998.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 145
  • crey3019.jpg
    crey3019.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 136
  • crey3065.jpg
    crey3065.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 130
  • crey4283.jpg
    crey4283.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 132
  • crey4287.jpg
    crey4287.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 158
  • crey4295.jpg
    crey4295.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 132
  • crey4297.jpg
    crey4297.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 144
  • crey4308.jpg
    crey4308.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
I feel like there is a photosession all the time, since they got on vacation.... ..

monica821 said:
http://www.casareal.es/esp/cronicas/Acto.jsp?acto=3493
:clap: :clap: :clap: Wow, thanks monica, you have great intuition, I haven't checked the casareal website since the beginning of the holiday of SRF. What a fantastic news. I have an impression that it will be very loooong thread...:lol:

I just saw the TVE coverage...
looks like when leaving Club Nautico de Palma, Juan was playing (or rather pushing) Froilan's head, but Froilan doesn't seem to care as he was animating (like playing guitar with his hands) & singing to himself.
and yeah.. Leonor really looks small in her father's arms. She was playing with her daddy's sunglasses (hanging from his shirt) when they posed a while for pictures.

several photo by Dusko Despotovics :

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom