Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a very attractive couple and I adore absolutely all the images… in particulary i like these: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=256490&d=1153664981 http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=256522&d=1153675841 http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=256610&d=1153687469
the little Leonor is precious… but i´d like that Letizia fattened a little ,I never before had seen so thin her… hopefully she gains weight.
Precious and amused images!!!

Do you know where Letizia buy leonor's clothes?They are really beuatiful1 I have never see pictures of Letizia shopping. Maybe the shops go to her....

Does Princess Letizia has a hairdress when she is on holidays also? Her hair looks great

lis said:
Letizia looks so happy ... They all need this vacation
Well for them I can imagine that sometimes they think that they are not in vacations!! But Mallorca is like that very crowed and it's normal that everyone wants to see them and take pictures.But I think it an be really a stress for them

Last edited by a moderator:
biboquinhas said:
Does Princess Letizia has a hairdress when she is on holidays also? Her hair looks great

I wouldn't imagine that she has a hairdresser when on holiday, but these days you never know...:rolleyes:
And I agree, her hair has looked gorgeous everyday so far!

Are we going to see Infanta Cristina and her bunch?

photofan said:
Are we going to see Infanta Cristina and her bunch?
It seems that the Infants arrived at Majorca the weekend finish it saying in TV :)

Last edited by a moderator:
what i like to see is Leonor's red sandals, soooooooooo cute................:) :) :)

Leonor, of course the most cute and gorgeous baby princess..........:p :p :p

Articles from "iHola!" are now available for everyone!
EDIT: only a first, big part of them...:(

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006/07/24/arrumacos/

Don Felipe and doña Letizia are like a pair of newly-weds after a year filled with official photos.
The Princes of Asturias begin the summer between kisses and carresses.

It has not been an easy year for the Princes of Asturias. Officially, one has not taken shelter complains some, clear; and, by all means, in his circle of confidence, nor only a friend has wanted to comment out on the matter. But, and in spite of not existing no declaration on the this individual, most natural he would be to think than the Princes of Asturias have had to undergo in silence the being reason for permanent examination in the course of all this time.
She could say, in fact that, from the announcement of their commitment - more concretely from the birth of Infanta Leonor at the end of October of 2005-, to date, Don Felipe, and specially their wife, has not let be put under “opinions” of all type and condition.
But the Princes not only have not let themselves win by the possible misfortunes but that have done in front, shoulder with shoulder, to information on the health of their small one - of the own Princess to even be this one extremely thin; to certain private performances - the freezing of the cells of the embryo of Infanta Leonor in a hospital of the USA that had an enormous repercussion in mass media; to the critics and commentaries that arose as a result of the organization of the baptism of Doña Leonor in the palace of the Zarzuela. (An act of familiar character that did not let to be compared with the “official” which they received the children of the other heirs in Europe). As well as to the invention of the news that affect the family of the Princess of Asturias and try to damage, somehow, the behavior of this one. By all means, it has not favored to them either which the sister of the Princess, Erika Ortiz, has finished her relation with the father of her daughter, Antonio Vigo, nor who this one has been let see in very affectionate attitude with its new fiancè, a fellow worker.
The couple in love and compenetrado
It could say, nevertheless that, two years after their wedding, the illusions and the hopes of the Princes of Asturias continue being the same ones of then, or even greater. This is at least the conclusion at which they have arrived in their circle of friends who seem to have put according to the hour to remarcar the fact that the marriage has left fortified with all these experiences.
People very close to the pair assure, in fact, that they continue being head over heels in love and that, although they have very different characters, both are compenetran and they take of wonder. Also, that since the birth of the Infanta they go out much less, that they are crazy about the small one, and which, sometimes, when they visit with their first-born the house of somebody of confidence not even take “nanny”.
A happy family
Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, in addition to being the Princes of Asturias, are and have returned to let themselves see in Majorca, after sinfín of “official” images, like a pair of newly weds. And it is that, although at some time the sensation can be had of which has passed long time from the day in which they pronounced "yes, I do" in the cathedral of the Almudena, the reality is that they have only spent two years from his wedding. We would be speaking therefore of which this would be the third summer that enjoy as marriage. First, two months after their wedding; the second, with the pregnant Princess; and, now, third, as a happy family and, also, needed rest.
Vacations that will not begin absolutely until the second week of August. By then, the Prince of Asturias will have attended the taking of possession of Alan Garci'a as the president of Peru and the reelected Alvaro Uribe in Bogota, Colombia… The last flecos of a rebosante agenda of acts and commitments that Doña Letizia has practically followed in her totality until the last moment.

Last edited:
No Infantas in Mallorca this year?

In the message board "Opiniones sobre la Realeza" (only in Spanish language!) there is one theme starting with...:"Parece que las infantas y sus familias no llegan a Mallorca."
If you click on it there is quite a long text, but only in Spanish. Is somebody here able to speak Spanish and translate that?

Stefanie said:
In the message board "Opiniones sobre la Realeza" (only in Spanish language!) there is one theme starting with...:"Parece que las infantas y sus familias no llegan a Mallorca."
If you click on it there is quite a long text, but only in Spanish. Is somebody here able to speak Spanish and translate that?

If, it watches I have been looking for the forum and have read what you say? the Infants comment that did not arrive at Majorca until the weekend Saturday or Sunday but the next week already will be there they also with their families,today they have said in the TV and that to it what they speak in that forum.:D :D :D

When they come and is photographed the picture are put in this forum shortly, they dont come any faster even if we ask where they are on every page, I dare say this will be the longest thread in TRF, its not been a week of the vacation and already we are on page 15 (The one of Charles and Camilla gets engaged is 50 pages btw:eek: )

Pic 1 AFP/Getty
the rest, Alfaqui

Last edited:
From Hellomagazine:

SPANISH ROYALS GET THAT LOVING FEELING
If the Spanish royal family is anything to go by, family relations on the island of Majorca are every bit as warm as the weather. The strength of the bond between Crown Prince Felipe and his wife Letizia was plain to see as the couple strolled through the streets of Palma de Mallorca with their baby girl Leonor over the weekend.
The princess, who was keeping her cool in an off-the-shoulder top and floaty white skirt, was pictured gazing adoringly into her husband's eyes as they attended a prize giving ceremony on Sunday. And the future king, who employed a baseball cap and shades to keep the sun's rays at bay, seemed equally content as he wrapped his arm lovingly around his wife's shoulders...

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/07/25/spanishroyals/

A funny comment made about this big brother fever in Mallorca:
http://www.elmundo-eldia.com/2006/07/25/opinion/1153778440.html

The stay of the Royal Family in Mallorca reopens the debate about the usefulness of the monarchy. And it is clear that it is very useful. If we dedicate ourselves to collect numbers and lists, it is easy to reach the conclusion that the amount of jobs that the Monarchy generates is enourmous, feeding many hundreads of families throughout Spain.
Those who want to extinguish the monarchy have to agree that it is more a question of envy than of social justice the reason that moves them .

Elsa M. said:
Those who want to extinguish the monarchy have to agree that it is more a question of envy than of social justice the reason that moves them .

Of course it is just envy.

Viva la monarquía! :)

This is great, I've never seen the prince and princess smile so much, it's really lovely to see.:) Does anyone know how hot it is in Palma de Mallorca right now?

Elsa M. said:

Wouldn't any normal person be envious of unearned riches and status? Isn't envy, by definition, questioning "Why does he have that and I don't?" Isn't that a valid and important question? (Doesn't it also lead you directly to the issue of social justice?)

I love the monarchy, Spanish, Belgian, Danish, all of it. But it's easy to see the validity of the other point of view. Really, no one has a right to this life. Let's enjoy it while we can, because it won't last forever.

Great video Idt20, thanks for post for us.!

Why would a "normal" person be envious? For some of us the monarchies are part of our history and cultural heritage. It is simply part of our nationality. What is there to be envious about? We all have our families and our lives. Our societies includes people of all levels of education, good looks, wealth and family backgrounds. Would that be a reason to be envious of everyone living a life more glamorous than our own?

i dont know why people always comment on the possible feud between letizia and sofia. they seem genuinly to get on well together. maybe sofia wanted someone more noble for her son granted, but he's happy they love each other and gave her little leonor ;) i think they have a good relationship....

madeleine victoria said:
Letizia is by far the most stunning CPss of Europe!!! no doubt about that!!:D :D

I think that is a little bit overreacted:D

ldt20 said:
I don't think this video has been posted yet.

Felipe, Letizia and Leonor in the Aifos saying hi to the crew.

http://mfile.akamai.com/22865/wmv/multiprensa.download.akamai.com/15381/2006/07/24/387.asx?obj=1

Thank you ldt20 for sharing the video:) ...

My goodness, how curious this girl looks in the video... looking around, not missing a single detail... it is, also, nice to see Letizia with the King... I hope next time Prince Felipe gets a boy, he had some trouble fixing Leonor's dress;) , ahahahah

Thank you once again for sharing the video. It made my day!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

VittoriaLove said:
I have the same shoes of Leonor! Lol! So sweet!

How cute! Not in the same size I hope!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom