Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, another one of Queen Sofias ugly summer pantsuits:eek: :D she must have her closet full of those in Marivent, I thought the ones she wore last year was bad, but this one really takes the cake:cool:

Letizia looks thanfully better today when she wears some color next to her face. Leonor sure is a big baby, it must be terrible hot her for her today.

I watch the family group photo and I want to see the King pushing Leonor's (of any of his grandchildren) stroller. It would be something:D

Leonor is just too cute! She has definately inherited Felipe's looks.:D

The Queen is looking very umm..what's the word?.. colourful, today! :rolleyes:
I absoloutely love this family and it's so nice to see Felipe, Letizia and Leonor out together :D

This is one of my favourites so far (GettyImages, posted above) :D

This one is of Leonor looking a her granny so adorable:)

from Getty

Last edited by a moderator:
i was wondering when we would see leonor, what a great surprise... she looks so sweet in pink!
these photos are wonderful, really. love how letizia dresses for casual/private events... what a nice one here of letizia wishing good luck to felipe...

the ones of the queen, letizia and leonor having a walk are also precious... :)

From terra and reuters via yahoo

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 507
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 460
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 403
  • r1719613557.jpg
    r1719613557.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 475
  • r2554592543.jpg
    r2554592543.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 472
Oh god Leonor is so breath taking... what a litlle girl... Letizia looks better tnah Yesterday, y guess that the rest after the fly

These pics really make my day! First the full package of Infantas families in Lanzarote and now little cutie and her proud parents and grandparents. Great that Leti decided to wear this striped t-shirt, it makes her look "fuller".:)

Little Leonor is so sweet, she's going to be a really beautiful lady when she gets older, I'm sure of it! :)

The pictures are really, really great. Thanks to all who take from their time to post them, you are great!

It is great to see Leonor with her grammy, the queen is very sweet with her grandchildren and Leonor is a beautiful baby.

In the news of tve they have put some wievs of the regata. We can hear Letizia saying "adios papa", moving her hand. what beautiful day

zaza61 said:
In the news of tve they have put some wievs of the regata. We can hear Letizia saying "adios papa", moving her hand. what beautiful day

Yes I see that too!! what a wonderful family. Leonor is really a such cute baby... I just can't stop look at her :D

Last edited:
These are such beautiful pictures. Thank you. I do think Leonor is looking more and more like Felipe -- she is absolutely precious! She has such a serious little demeanor -- very calm and just takes it all in. What a lovely baby.

Leonor is absoluly beauutiful!!!Every day she is more and more beautiful,and has a precious eyes with a long eyelashes ...:eek:

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful pictures. The little Infanta Leonor is lovely, she is such a little lady, so serene. The Princes have a beautiful family.

lula said:
In the web you can see it very big ;)

http://www.regatabreitling.es/bienvenidos.php (search in Galería de Fotos)

From regatabreitling

This one is very cute. Thanks!

Now I understand what's the use of the elastic sunglasses... It's to hold Leonor's hat so that the wind will not blow it off. How stylish and practical ;)

Last edited:
Thanxs so so much to everyone who had post all the pics..... U really really make my day...............:p :p :p

Leonor, the cutest baby I've ever seen..... can't wait to see her growing to a beautiful princess..............:) :) :)

fantastic photos!
i really can't pick up just one: loved the one of letizia kissing felipe to give him her good luck, loved leonor with the book and her sunglasses and the one of her waving from the boat, loved the photos of the queen and letizia shopping... it's always great to see royals in their free time.

great pictures! leonor is growing up so fast, in a year or two, letizia will have a hard time carrying her.

You TRF mates don't exist:D... Great Work everybody:)!

And Leonor, what can I say without repeating all that you said before... she looks great, beautiful and so attentive that we almost forget she is not even one year-old.

I'm loosing hope of Leonor looking after mum ;), she is becoming more Felipe day after day...

I'm glad to see that not all are rest and vacations and the education isn't being descured:D... Colourful granny teaching he to read, mum teaching her to wave...

All pictures are great... I loved this one that lula mentioned

http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=83703_zzl18_462lo.jpg

Congratulations on great job done and thank you... very much!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Beautiful pictures. The baby is adorable. Does anyone have any pictures of the Somni (inside and out)? Is it pretty big?

http://www.mallorcadiario.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17366&Itemid=29

' Queens' trio ' in Port Portals

The Queen Sofia, the princess Leticia and her daughter, Leonor, they have been the protagonists of the day in Port Portals. They are the first vacations in Majorca of the youngest member of the Royal Family, and
she has walked together with her mother and her grandmother to encourage her father, the prince Felipe, and to her grandfather, the King Don Juan Carlos in the Ditch Breitling.

The princes of Asturias and the Kings of Spain appeared this Saturday in the port of Palma with their daughter and granddaughter, Leonor de Borbón, who enjoys for the first time of the vacations that traditionally the monarches pass in the island inhabitant of the Balearic Islands.

To the margin of the ditches, in which Don Juan Carlos takes part, as his son, Don Felipe, the Princes and the Queen were left to see with Leonor, which already has eight months of age, in Port Portals.

The small one was in a launch with her mother and her grandmother and walked along the port with her parents. Don Felipe this year yes has taken part in the ditches unlike the previous year, when Dona Letizia was embarrassed of Leonor.

From elmundo:

Last edited:
great, beautifull pictures!!! Leonor is very cute and gets bigger every day!!!Poor Letizia!...The pretty litle infanta requires great effort of her mother, who's every day thiner!!! Both looked very nice in my opinion! The pics of royal couple with Queen and King are very tender!

zaza61 said:

Does anyone know if this can be seen online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom