Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From EPA via ANP and Terra

Attachments

• 3296674.jpg
    3296674.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 388
  • 3296678.jpg
    3296678.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 931
  • 3296672.jpg
    3296672.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
This girls are having so much fun in the somni!!!!

Letitia appears to love motherhood! She looks very happy.

Captures from antena3

Last edited:
Thanks for today's pictures, they are great. Leonor is lovely and her family loves her so much. When Adelaide comes back she will be delighted with all these pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:
Both mummy and her daughter love red!:) When I saw those red little "espadriles" I thought I'm gonna melt...:)

It's a real Leonor's festival! She is only 3 days in the island and we have already see her 3 times! Now no one will complain that they expose her too seldom:D It's quite wise "strategy" since then the Princes will have a chance to go somewhere alone and the journalists won't complain that they have too few pics of the little one:D I was warried that it will be too hot for such small girl but it seems that in the see the heat is not so exausting.

Have a nice holidays Juanita!

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Both mummy and her daughter love red!:) When I saw those red little "espadriles" I thought I'm gonna melt...:)

It's a real Leonor's festival! She is only 3 days in the island and we have already see her 3 times! Now no one will complain that they expose her too seldom:D It's quite wise "strategy" since then the Princes will have a chance to go somewhere alone and the journalists won't complain that they have too few pics of the little one:D I was warried that it will be too hot for such small girl but it seems that in the see the heat is not so exausting.

Have a nice holidays Juanita!

This evening is the delivery of prizes and there is a snack, still we can see her again.;)

I believe that the Princes have very organized the summer, they know like and when they are going to do the things. Though for a lot of efforts that they do always there will be complaints .... after this unfolding, the press they should close the mouth.

On the heat, they take her well equipped with her cap, her sunglasses and possibly with her baby bottle full of water. The certain thing is that this summer is very warm, in Madrid there will have passed days of a lot of heat also. This year in Spain nobody is free of the high temperatures. :cool:

From Hola

The second maritime day for the Infanta Leonor

The arrival of the Infanta Leonor to Port Portals to follow the ditch in which there take part both her father, the Prince Felipe and her grandfather, the King Don Juan Carlos has turned into one of the informative events of the Majorcan summer. In this second day, the small Infanta posed in arms of her father, moment before the inheritor was embarking in the 'Aifos'

Last edited:
Thank you for are photos, are precious.Leonor is enchanted to be in arms of its father and his grandma.Good syntony is between the daughter-in-law and mother-in-law.:D :p

Leonor is smiling,the aim I see a photo of the girl smiling. :D ;)

Leonor is a little sweet cutie!..she is growing up soo quick and those blue eyes..she´s soo lovely...she looks like Prince Felipe ;)

From terra:

Attachments

• t12.jpg
    t12.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 338
  • t10.jpg
    t10.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 411
  • t9.jpg
    t9.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,878
  • t8.jpg
    t8.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 459
  • t7.jpg
    t7.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 774
  • t6.jpg
    t6.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 410
  • t5.jpg
    t5.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 386
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 346
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 291
More from Terra

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 385
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 405
  • t13.jpg
    t13.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 371
  • t14.jpg
    t14.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 577
  • t17.jpg
    t17.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 386
Thank you LCM! ;)

I don't want to go... i want to see all the photos! :p :D

The photos are form this morning or afternoon?
Anyone knows the results of the regata? At least how is it now? :confused:

Last edited:
Juanita said:
Anyone knows the results of the regata? At least how is it now? :confused:

Overall position on July 22
Bribon 9th
Fram 15th
Aifos 20th (out of 21:p )

http://www.sail-world.com//news.cfm?Nid=25964&SRCID=3&RequestTimeOut=180

King Harald had a good round today and came second in the 7th round if I understand the list correctly
In contrast Warpath’s clean start and that also of Fram, King Harald of Norway’s Farr design, were more than amply rewarded at the top end of the first windward leg as a favourable wind shift allowed Fram to round first with Warpath on their tail. On the long reaching leg from the island of Sech, the second turn of the seven marks of the course, Warpath steadily overhauled Fram ....Second for Fram showed their potential again in the lighter breezes, this time making their early promise stick. Consistency has eluded the Norwegian boat which lies 15th overall, but tactician Einar Koefoed pointed out:We have a 70 year old King driving and he does a good job. And I am a full time lawyer, so we don’t get to do as much sailing as these guys. No wonder they are so good, they don’t do any lawyering or governing.'

She is soooo cute for words. I am so glad we can see her again and again in Mallorca.Thank you for all the pictures. I was wondering if her hair got darker or maybe is only my impression??

Some new photos from yesterday

From seegerpress

An article and 2 pics from "ABC" that haven't been posted before.
http://www.abc.es/20060723/gente-gente/primera-regata-infanta-leonor_200607230249.html

Infanta Leonor was yesterday the unquestionable protagonist of the new day that was lived in Puerto Portals, within the framework of the Regata Breitling-Illes Baleares, that are finished today. On the eleven in the morning, the Queen and Doña Letizia along with the small one arrived at the small square from the port. A day before, Friday in the evening, Leonor had already enjoyed the stroll by the streets of Palma de Mallorca of the hand of her grandmother, and next to her mother, comfortably, in her baby stroller.
The image of the stroll was also repeated yesterday in the morning, and in this occasion the stroller was drived not only by Doña Sofía, but also by the Princess of Asturias and Don Felipe, who accompanied his daughter until the mooring of the “Aifos”.

Photo of the family
Don Juan Carlos, who also was already in the sport port, was added by moments to the stroll and, at the request of the average displaced graphs until the zone, Doña Sofía put along with, Princes de Asturias and Infant Leonor, in an atmosphere distendido and marked by the jokes and the good humor. For the Infant, it was her first encounter with Puerto Portals, and from she dismissed his father, Prince de Asturias here, with her little hand saying to him good bye, while he embarked the “Aifos” and maintained course to the field of regatas. Next, he was the King who raised on board of the “Bribon”.

Minutes later, the Queen, Doña Letizia and small Leonor raised the “Somni” to follow the beginning of the regata. Perhaps Doña Sofía was reading a story to the small one, that the Infant also stared at with big attention, because in it there were fish and the drawing of a very blue sea, like which she herself was contemplating.

The supper in San Carlos
The “Aifos” and the “Bribon” happened next to the “Somni” and there was a new and affectionate interchange of greetings. Later, and after enjoying this so marine morning, Doña Sofía, Princess de Asturias and the small one returned to the Palace of Marivent.
At night, it was predicted that the Royal Family went to the military castle of San Carlos, in the occasion of the supper that traditionally takes place every year in honor of all the regatistas, patterns and patrocinadores of the Regata Breitling.
In principle, today it will be an also festive day for the Royal Family, who the next week has in her agenda several important acts and inescapable commitments. The King will travel tomorrow to Morocco, where he will maintain a lunch deprived with Rey Mohamed VI. Also tomorrow, the Princes of Asturias will move to the Majorcan municipality of Sa Pobla, where they will receive the gold medal of the City council of the locality. It is predicted that in the next days the Dukes of Lugo and the Dukes of Palm will arrive at Majorca.

Last edited:
It is so sweet how she gazes into the eyes of people around her.

From reuters via yahoo and ANP

Attachments

• r10.jpg
    r10.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 946
  • r11.jpg
    r11.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,006
  • r12.jpg
    r12.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 576
  • r13.jpg
    r13.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 591
  • r14.jpg
    r14.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 842
  • 3297816.jpg
    3297816.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 537
She is just adorable...i some one repair the litle red shoses that leonor is using? they are a like mum shose last year but in a diferent colour...is just amaizing.thanks to all and please still posting!

Mhh, what adorable Letizia look, i hope pics came!

I like this family : Letizia is a beautiful woman and Leonor a sweety little girl...
Thaks for fotos

Elena and Cristina with thier familly don't come in Palma?

Letizia looks so pretty IMO. I love, love, love the picture of Felipe and Letizia looking at each other...So sweet!

I had been away for a couple of weeks but looks like I am back at the perfect moment. What great images these last few days. The best photos of the Queen are always when she is with her grandchildren, and these with little Leonor are no exception. And as for the Asturias couple, what lovely, genuine happiness just seems to glow from their faces. Thanks so much for all the posting.

For those who care to take a look, I think www.londonfeatures.com has posted some from the last few days too.

I just love all those photos! Leo is sooo cute and adorable:) So happy and lovely they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom