The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

It seems that the journalist is not informed well, simply he tells what he saw but has not even worried for knew those who were both friends. They are not precisely two strangers, are Cristina de Borbón Dos Sicilias and Alia of Jordan.

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/secci...=1155816524749

Sisters' things

The infanta Elena and the infanta Cristina went out yesterday in the morning of walk with two friends for the center of Palm, the whole commotion for the street Jaime III where, separately, also their mother, the Queen was, the great one fond of the clocks, which one entertained in the shop Swatch

Every time they slip by and it is that this scene becomes very habitual during the summers months in the streets of the center of Palm; nevertheless still it has looked indiscreet, samples of fondness and spontaneous regards of the transients because the infantas wake the fondness of the people up. Yesterday in the morning they were left to see again for the shops of Jaime III to few meters of the path that their mother realized, at the same time. The queen dona Sofía walked near them though without managing to coincide never.

They continue enjoying their vacations though this time without official commitments. The majority of the Royal Family remains in Ciutat and already it is habitual to meet someone of its members for the streets or beaches of the island.
In this occasion they were both infantas those who went out with a few friends to realize a few purchases for the downtown. The sisters came in the middle of the morning to the Passeig del Born until Jaime III came later to the street where they entered several establishments of sports clothes, shoes and enclosedly infantile gown. The infanta Cristina, who was taken a purse with the printed face of her two major children, realized a few purchases in the shop Moda Jogging.

A little time later Ca'n Miquel did a stop in the traditional ice-cream parlour where the duchess of Lugo and her friends were bought sendos ice creams and the infanta Cristina took a soft drink containing crushed ice. A good option for one specially warm summer morning.
During the walk they were not few onesthose who approached, onlookers, to see the sisters who have spent great summer part together. Everything began with their meeting in Lanzarote in the middle of July where to be useful to visit their cousin, the princess Alexia of Greece who precisely resides in Yaiza, a municipality of the island.
On the other hand, separated only by a few meters of distance, the queen dona Sofía was walking in solitarily for Jaime III at the same hour that her daughters. Her presence, which slipped by, also claimed the attention of several viandantes. The Queen entered the shop of clocks Swatch where she amused observing new models, since her interest is for all known for this Swiss company.

Old 08-17-2006, 04:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

irene is so cute!
She look exactly like her father!

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 08-17-2006, 06:41 PM
Courtier

Irene is precious. What a beautiful baby!!! She is going to be a heartbreaker, like her dad!!
Old 08-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
VG write that the hottest target is Letizia and her daughter, and VGs reporter had talked to a brittish photographer and he said he would not follow the regatta from the sea unless Letizia and Leonor was out watching it
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=125226
There was British press following Letizia? I thought it would be only Spanish one.
Old 08-18-2006, 03:21 AM
Aristocracy

In "POint de vue "of this week ther is a special report about princes in holidays.
No pics new. They say that for royal people children are, as in a lot of familys, princes. I think there are more spanish pics than others royal familys !
Old 08-18-2006, 04:26 AM
Serene Highness

Thank you lula for sharing the article on sisters' walk... Have we ever seen pics of Queen Sofia wearing the famous SWATCH watches... I love them but I don't recall to see HM wearing any... but, oh well, among so much bracelets it is easy to miss...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
another pic from HOLA!
can I have her?
No you can't ... That's what she is telling ámama is Monica's picture.

I love that expression of Irene because it is so 1 one year old... they have that tender gestures of I know where I am going and with whom... Irene it's in that stage that still thinks her brothers are only to play with when they are already taking everything under control :mrgreen: ahahahahah...

One thing it is clear by the pictures; as it was with her son and daughters Queen Sofia knows how to take care of little ones. When she was a new mum that was one of the most praised things on her and it is nice to see that she didn't lost that love feeling .

Regards,
mtbcm
Old 08-18-2006, 04:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbcm
No you can't ... That's what she is telling ámama is Monica's picture.

I love that expression of Irene because it is so 1 one year old... they have that tender gestures of I know where I am going and with whom... Irene it's in that stage that still thinks her brothers are only to play with when they are already taking everything under control :mrgreen: ahahahahah...

One thing it is clear by the pictures; as it was with her son and daughters Queen Sofia knows how to take care of little ones. When she was a new mum that was one of the most praised things on her and it is nice to see that she didn't lost that love feeling .

Regards,
mtbcm
I cannot have her? nooooooooooooooo!
and for QS's "feeling" with kids, well in the book "La Reina" (by Pilar Urbano) she said that she loved having her house filled with people, specially kids and that she loves all the noise and mayhem they make!
Old 08-18-2006, 07:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Dukes of Palma and family, and Cristina de Borbón Dos Sicilias and family

Photos from Isifa
Day 16 of August.

Old 08-18-2006, 08:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Photo serie from the 16th August from LFI :

PRINCESS CRISTINA AND INAKI URDANGARIN IN MALLORCA
Old 08-18-2006, 09:35 AM
Aristocracy

Here's a link with some pictures I think we haven't seen : http://gekroondehoofden.web-log.nl/g...e_koninkl.html
Old 08-18-2006, 09:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video
The infantas Cristina and Elena, of buys for Mallorca
The Royal Family continues enjoying their vacations in Palma. In this occasion we could have seen the infantas Cristina and Elena doing a few buys for the island.
http://www.hola.com/videos/casasreal...llorca/?hist=1
Old 08-18-2006, 01:31 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks for the photos of the palm Dukes and the very beautiful video this !!!!!!!
The Infanta Cristina has an enviable figure.The precious children as always

LECTURAS and HOLA

Old 08-18-2006, 02:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Why, oh why Cristina can have such a nice black swimsuit and Ińaki DOESN'T???!

What a nice pictures of little Urdangarins, monica! In the 1st one Pablo looks as if he was ready to give an Oscar speech and the second one with Felipe is soo cute! As if he was saying: Come, uncle, give me a hug!

Old 08-18-2006, 02:56 PM
Heir Apparent

LFI pics:

Old 08-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Heir Apparent

more LFI:

Old 08-18-2006, 03:33 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Please, remember the request that has been done, regarding photo posting and try to be selective. Do not post any single photo you find. Instead, post just a few to illustrate and provide the link to the agency's gallery where the rest of the photos can be found.

Thanks for the co-operation.
Old 08-18-2006, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thanks a lot for the wonderful scans, girls! I especially like the ones of Irene and Sofia, they are really heart-warming And as we can see on the latest pics, the holidays are going on and they have a great time, that's very nice to see!
Old 08-18-2006, 04:36 PM
Serene Highness

Thankyou for the scans. The one of Felipe and Pablo is adorable! Thanks N for the LFI pics!
I'm off for my vacation in Mallorca this week, so i'll keep my eyes open! LOL.

Sofia
Old 08-18-2006, 04:39 PM
Heir Apparent

you're welcome S (remember to look out for the RF at Jaume III street ) and K!
I just cannot get over the fact that Cristina is 41 and has 4 kids and yet she has quite the body!
Iñaki is also very good looking (if you are reading, PLEASE change your swimwear), no wonder why their kids are soooo gorgeous!
Old 08-18-2006, 05:13 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
The one of Felipe and Pablo is adorable!
It is!! I just them both!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
I'm off for my vacation in Mallorca this week, so i'll keep my eyes open! LOL. Sofia
OH MY!! Good luck Sofia!

Tags
breitling regatta, cristina, elena, felipe, froilán de marichalar, harald v, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, infanta leonor, irene urdangarín, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, juan urdangarín, leonor, letizia, mallorca, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), summer holidays, victoria de marichalar