The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-14-2006, 08:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Nowak
Have you ever heard about body language?!

I'm sure we've all heard about body language ... that's why The Couples Loving Looks and Gestures Thread is filled with those moments... but when couples don't look lovey-dovey during an act we don't start thinking that their wedding is on the rocks ; at least some of us don't .

And speaking about body language you sure noticed that during the photoshoot seems that two groups were formed, Cristina's family and the rest.

Before jumping to the conclusion bad blood between in-laws we could go one interpreting the pics for instance of Cristina and Iñaki during the photoshoot... none of the looks and touches that they used us to - speaking of body language http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=01015284.jpg ... or even during the boat trip - no hug or kiss like in previous years... unless we have someone (crisiñaki doesn't count) telling us that Cristina is angry with Iñaki shorts we could start saying that something is (not) going on well between the two until all their threads is filled with bad gossip and endless discussions about what hypothetically is going on. I know it wouldn't last as much as when Letizia name is involved but it could go on for a while, distracting us from great moments and pictures until there is only black and white ...

And the body language between the second group seem affectionate, doesn't it?! If there was a serious problem going on wouldn't others reflect it?!

And if there is any kind of stress between Letizia and Cristina or between any other members (l believe Letizia, after seeing Jaime casual look of these last days, is considering never speak to him again) I'm sure they are reasonable adults persons who will solve everything, if body language counts we can see that kids weren't affected, they are in fact the lovely bridge between the two groups during Marivent photosession.

Regards,
mtbcm

Old 08-14-2006, 10:23 PM
Heir Apparent

hey T, why wouldn't I count?
If anyone has info on that is mon or me, but don't worry there still is a lot of love between the Dukes of Palma, I got the Korpa pics that prove it but I cannot post them (damn Korpa lawyers! )

Old 08-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Courtier

I got so fixated with the royal grandchildren that I didn't even notice that King Juan Carlos is missing in action.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:28 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Crisiñaki you haven't posted those HUGE pictures of yours! i miss them!
Old 08-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Administrator

Actually, the pics are so small its hard to tell who is who much less anyone's body language. This is not to say that the pics aren't very much appreciated...thanks to all who posted them.

And IF Cristina and Letizia don't get along...who cares! They wouldn't be the first in laws who don't get along. As long as 1) because of their shared loved for Felipe they can at least be civil to each other; and 2) that being said both support him in his role as Prince of Austrias; and finally 3) both work together for the best interests of all Spainards. Yes, it would be lovely that they could be like sisters...but let's face it..we are all not perfect and can't like everyone. THAT BEING SAID...I think its more of the press trying to start something than them really not liking each other.
Old 08-15-2006, 02:45 AM

What happened to little Juan's chin?
Old 08-15-2006, 06:50 AM
Serene Highness

Where is JC??
Old 08-15-2006, 07:41 AM
Aristocracy

If you understand Spanish, here they are un article abaut that....

http://members5.boardhost.com/Infant...155640941.html
Old 08-15-2006, 08:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapian
If you understand Spanish, here they are un article abaut that....

http://members5.boardhost.com/Infant...155640941.html
A brief summary of the article:

http://www.lavanguardia.es/premium/e...279775529.html

THE COURT IN THE SUN
MARIÁNGEL ALCÁZAR - 15/08/2006

(...)All the members of the Royal Family - except the king - were spotted in the yatch in order to demonstrate that they're not only united in official pictures, but that they also spend their vacation together. This comes to mind, because the latest gossip of the summer, spread by those who are not in Mallorca all the time, is that princess Letizia and her sisters in-law the infantas Elena and Cristina, are apart. One couldn't say that after seeing them talking aboard of the Fortuna. (...)

That said, the family scenes wouldn't have much interest if it wasn't for the subjects of the images. Just a detail, the only ones to wear something that resembled a bathing suit were the infanta Elena and Iñaki Urdangarin and the children, of course. The others were dressed sportively, in cropped pants, shorts and t-shirts or polo shirts. The princess doesn't wear a bathing suit in public, knowing that this is the most wanted picture of the summer. It probably isn't out of prudeness, but indeed because she doesn't want to turn the image - and herself - into the talk of the summer.(...)

The monarchs will close their Mallorcan stay on August 28, with the traditional farewell dinner that they offer to the Balearic authorities, even though that the next day the King will receive the president of the government at Marivent. (...)
Old 08-15-2006, 08:21 AM
Royal Highness

I finish reading that officially they are in Majorca until day 28 of August that is when they take leave of the authorities to the reception.
Let us hope that they are all in that act..Although still they are left days can that before we return them to see although it is in the boat.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:34 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
hey T, why wouldn't I count?
I was teasing you because you are always talking about that and I'm sure you'd be the first one to support an (immaginary) row between them over that shorts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
but don't worry there still is a lot of love between the Dukes of Palma,
I'm completely sure there is . No need for you to say... and no need for more pictures... No shorts in the world could destry their love

I was just talking about that because some people are so eager to believe in what some pictures show. It's been a week filled with this nonsense. First Cristina was angry because her in-laws weren't allowed by LETIZIA to stay on Zarzuela for Irene's christening... then it was LETIZIA who was angry with Cristina because she wasn't Irene's godmother... now it is Letizia and Cristina not speaking in the boat... how do we know?! If it wasn't the case of Letizia starving herself to death they even could share a icecream as far I can see on photos ...

I wonder if Moderators will need to open a different thread whenever a rumour is spread; so others who just want to appreciate SRF work, clothes, gestures etc without Freud encyclopedia beside, have the Current threads to enjoy the pleasure of coming posting and moving forward without needing to arm themselves to defend who's being attacked today.

Some people are too severe with Royals where I see a mum trying to have her daughter smile for the camera they see a mother who doesn't leave the baby quiet ... where I see a little boy who is understandably bored of photos and so much attention they see a bad mannered young man ... No need to say more - I need my eyes fixed ...

Mon,

On final act we usually have the entire Royal Family but no babies, isn't it?! I'm sure new mums will be more relaxed and I'm looking forward to see my old Don Jaime back !!!

Regards,
mtbcm
Old 08-15-2006, 11:06 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Nowak
Gossip or not - but look at last pictures (on the boat). Only in one picture Cristina talking with Letizia, in rest of them I can't see even one friendly gesture between them. It looks like they try not to be too close to each other. Too many pictures show this situation. We can assume at least - they don't like each other.

are only foto snuff at a given time in any way one never saw letizia and christina to discuss like letizia and elena the christina day was with the circus with the family of letizia letizia was dabord with letizia then with her sister telma then has Barcelona with the garden they were not together either then...
On the other hand I do not know anything of their relation exactly and on the foto nothing shocks me on the other hand I do not know if others one to notice as me the tension that there was between them or I do not know between whom in the platform whereas letizia was pregnant that during the party in October during the military procession
Old 08-15-2006, 11:32 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by infanteleonor
On the other hand I do not know anything of their relation
That is the thing, nobody does! So I don't understand why we need to keep bringing the subject up. This is totally my own opinion but if Letizia and Cristina don't get along then so what? Yes it's a real shame but all families have problems like that. If there is a problem then I guess that it will eventually be sorted out.
I wish, as mtbcm said, that we could come here to read about the SRF without having comments made about an issue that nobody has any real idea about! If we knew for certain that there was something going on between them the fair enough but otherwise....
Old 08-15-2006, 11:59 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
That is the thing, nobody does! all families have problems like that.
if there is a problem it is the case in all the families and the royal family is as any other family dasn her human relation moreover if there is something nothing is not used as blamer one or the other there are always two persons in charge deplus on this fact with final they are only speculation based on foto or video catch at one time to change subject I still put myself this question to look at the number of article or of journalist who criticizes letizia for one nothing on image been able video dse of his phisic appearance to his gestures or of sound supposed character without at the bottom knowledge Whereas is true or false I transmits to him all my admiration for its courage and its way of keeping the smile in all circumstance
Old 08-15-2006, 12:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Picture serie from Deadline Press can be found here :

Royal Family enjoying the sailing in Palma de Mallorca, their boat "Fortuna".
Old 08-16-2006, 02:56 AM
Nobility

Royal Family shows her condolence by the death of ' Cándidó The Kings, Princes de Asturias and the Dukes of Palm have sent individual telegrams of condolence to the widow of the Asturian journalist Carlos Luis Alvarez, ' Cándidó, that died today in Madrid because of a colon cancer that suffered a long time ago. According to sources of the House of the King, the express Royal Family in their telegrams informed to Efe their grief by the death of the contributor, who was president of the Association of European Journalists and that wrote in ' ABC' under the pseudonym of ' Cándidó. In addition, Don Juan Carlos, Doña Sofía, Prince Felipe, Doña Letizia and the Dukes of Palm has been put in contact with the Secretary General of the Association of European Journalists, Miguel Aguilar Angel, to that also they have transferred his condolencias. Also known like ' Arturó, Carlos Luis Alvarez initiated his journalistic race in the ABC, from where he happened to other many average news, and in addition wrote numerous works, among them ' the Blood of the rose. The power and the time (1982-1996) '.
http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-r...do_1038830.htm
Old 08-16-2006, 04:49 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Hello everybody,
I surprise how easy we fall in the meaningful commentaries of the press.

For questions of my work, I have contact with different mass media and think that I know a bit how they work and actuate.

Today in day the demand of news from the people , magazines, programs of television, is very big and the means do not doubt "to "fill", "to "fatten" the contents of the magazines and magazines with totally invented news.For that you do not believe that this one is a mas of this " False news ", For example, in Spain it is said that they are angered from Irene's baptism, it seems to be that Letizia would want to be the Irene,s Godmother and Criastina did not want. If this was true, the Principes would not have gone to house of the Dukes of Palm to celebrating Michael's birthday, not would not go dinner with them..... so a lot of things

In end, please dont pay attencion to this stupit rumors, invented rumors...
Old 08-16-2006, 06:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

I have a little question: whose kids are those two (?) little blond girls we can see on the board of the yacht?

Old 08-16-2006, 06:33 AM
Commoner

they are daughters of princess Alia of jordan. are twins
they are de
Old 08-16-2006, 07:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

An somewhat old article from Norwegian press about Copa Del Rey. Says that King Harald and his crew try to avoid the fuss and the press, and stay at the royal yacht and that the press dont have much interest in him. The King says he views it as a normal regatta while VG calls it a champagne regatta VG write that the hottest target is Letizia and her daughter, and VGs reporter had talked to a brittish photographer and he said he would not follow the regatta from the sea unless Letizia and Leonor was out watching it
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=125226

Tags
breitling regatta, cristina, elena, felipe, froilán de marichalar, harald v, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, infanta leonor, irene urdangarín, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, juan urdangarín, leonor, letizia, mallorca, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), summer holidays, victoria de marichalar