The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Aristocracy

I can see they are distant but a I think is mabe the royalhouse give more Important place to the prince family but that things hapened,because they are the crownprince family and the infantas they are only the daughters of the kigs but they are importan to and have a beautiful kids
that is the way I saw.
I love this picture http://img107.imagevenue.com/img.php...015w_547lo.jpg

Old 08-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Aristocracy

We should also remember the Princes went to Barcelona back in April to celebrate Miguel's birthday. If they did not get along at all I doubt Felipe and Letizia would have traveled to see them.

Old 08-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeujro
Thank you so much for this video, zeujro! It's almost the whole photosession! Leo was cute, playing with Letizia's hair and it really looked like Irene was taking her first steps along with grandma. Poor Miguelito, he really seemed to be tired and not too much excited about journalists taking pictures.

Old 08-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Serene Highness

I can't believe how beautiful all the children are, each family looks different but each is equally beautiful. The Urdangarin family is just gorgeous. Irene is going to be a great beauty, what ggreat eyes. I really like Pablo, he has gotten really cute. All those children would be really good models for Tommy Hilfiger or Polo. Infanta Elana children are just as beautiful, just different. They have very expressive faces and seem to be really close to their parents.
Of course Little Infanta Leo is so cute and seems to have a very patient personality. I really love this little girl and really even hate to ask but do you think they will do anything to fix her nose?
Thanks everyone for taking all the time to post pictures!!!!
Old 08-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Aristocracy

Too much pic of Letizia and Leonor!!!!She's a cute baby, but so Irene , and she don't have spcial attentions!!! I think that Queen and King pay more attention to Leonor than to other grandsoons, who are equally cute and beautifull, and needing more care than the litle one....We can see poor little Froilan with a sad face...
Old 08-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebafan81
I really love this little girl and really even hate to ask but do you think they will do anything to fix her nose?
Don't worry about her nose, Rebafan. The little spot will disappear with time. My niece had the same when she was born, but above her eye and it disappeared quite fast. I don't know the english name for the spot, but as far as I know it's harmless...
Old 08-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty
Too much pic of Letizia and Leonor!!!!She's a cute baby, but so Irene , and she don't have spcial attentions!!! I think that Queen and King pay more attention to Leonor than to other grandsoons, who are equally cute and beautifull, and needing more care than the litle one....We can see poor little Froilan with a sad face...
Froilán is not sad, is angered because he does not like the photos . If you see well the photos you will see that in none the Queen appears with Leonor. The Queen dedicated time each of her grandsons, but to Leonor not, since there were many photos of her with the girl of the previous days.

Evidently there are more Leonor's photos, and those who will exist in the future. She is the daughter of the inheritor and therefore always she will have more protagonism. Besides, it is important that the Kings appear with the Infanta. For the journalists the image of the Queen, the Princess and the Infanta is an image of future. And the image of the King with his granddaughter was the most awaited.
Old 08-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Royal Highness

Then he will be that the Dukes of Palm are very handsome,that for my they are it and for that reason they appear in so many photos, because Elena leaves much less does not seem to you?

Because they are the heirs and others because they are so handsome, piece goes family the one of Infanta Cristina is much people who is interested in them, they like to see them instead of other famous ones.
In the hairdressing salons they have much I exist the magazines in which appear the Palm, that says my friend to me who works there.

They are a handsome young marriage,with cinema children, that it is possible more to be requested for the press?

It does not believe that Felipe do not like I the photos, single that is young and they get tired nothing else,when they are babies are but easy to make them photos but according to they are growing then already they have less patience and they want to play like all the children.

I love this photo
polfoto
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageHandlerServlet.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	259364  
Old 08-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Leonor is the cuttest.. but couldn't help to notice how HOT Felipe looks.. I HIM!
http://img103.imagevenue.com/img.php...014w_595lo.jpg
Old 08-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Aristocracy

Here one does not treat that the kings pay more attention to Leonor; simply that the photographers remove more photos from her and her mother; because they are the princess of Asturias and infant Leonor, the daughter of the heir.

In addition I also see photos of the others; so I do not see the problem. In the photos you can see as the queen plays with her other grandsons. And froilan is not sad, single is tiring.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Heir Apparent

wow mon!
Thanks for that pic, Cristina looks so gorgeous and fit and relaxed, she can easily pass for a 30-year-old woman!

I think the Urdangarin family looks like taken straight out a Calvin Klein/Tommy Hilfinger advertising campaign!
They are all so gorgeous and clean and look like a closed-knit family, I love them!
And Pablo looks more Borbon every day and gets more gorgeous!
Old 08-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

I truly think there is no problem among the family. I saw Letizia & Felipe interacting with Elana, Jaime & their children and the King & Queen. To be very honest, it was Christina that looked as if she was having a bad day, and was in a terrible mood. The only person beside her husband and children she interacted with was her mother. So I don't think that there is a problem. In fact if you look at previous outings you see that Elana & Letizia do get along well (at least from the pictures) and she is personal with Elana's children. And if there was really a problem do you think they would all be out to dinner together?? Everyone is entitled to a bad day every now and again, too bad Christina's happen to be when it was on a family photo call. Better luck next time.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Commoner

it is just me or what? i've never seen any pics of the king holding leonor before. . .
Old 08-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle
it is just me or what? i've never seen any pics of the king holding leonor before. . .
that's already been discussed in the previous pages. i think you can refer to that. you can see photos of the King interacting with Leonor, but maybe he doesn't feel comfortable holding her. just my opinion.:mrgreen:

i love this pic of Irene. i think she's going to be a charming kid : http://img107.imagevenue.com/img.php...015w_547lo.jpg
Old 08-10-2006, 11:25 PM
Gentry

Thank you all for those wonderful pictures.

Leonor and Irene are such dolls, and obviously, both of them are Daddie's girls.

And I'm also terribly in love with Pablo, he was, by far, the most smiling of the children
Old 08-11-2006, 05:51 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude
I truly think there is no problem among the family. I saw Letizia & Felipe interacting with Elana, Jaime & their children and the King & Queen. To be very honest, it was Christina that looked as if she was having a bad day, and was in a terrible mood. The only person beside her husband and children she interacted with was her mother. So I don't think that there is a problem. In fact if you look at previous outings you see that Elana & Letizia do get along well (at least from the pictures) and she is personal with Elana's children. And if there was really a problem do you think they would all be out to dinner together?? Everyone is entitled to a bad day every now and again, too bad Christina's happen to be when it was on a family photo call. Better luck next time.

To me it does not seem to me that Cristina had bad day nor nothing of that.That is things ours.
Old 08-11-2006, 09:35 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie
Don't worry about her nose, Rebafan. The little spot will disappear with time. My niece had the same when she was born, but above her eye and it disappeared quite fast. I don't know the english name for the spot, but as far as I know it's harmless...
Thanks for the info, she is so adorable that I hate to think that something that is curable would cause her issues as she gets older. I worry more about how the press picks the older royals apart, I would hate to have that happen to Leo, she is going to have enough on her little shoulders.
Thanks again for the information.
Old 08-11-2006, 10:27 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Wonderful pictures of Leonor with her parents! She's such an adorable cutie! It's great to see her growing so fast. She's getting cuter and cuter! *lovely*

This one is greaT : The little one smiling http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php..._011_567lo.jpg
=)

Old 08-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Serene Highness

So will Felipe and Letizia and the Infantas continue their vacations in other places now?
Last year at the end of August the whole family went out to dinner together, do you think they will do the same this year?
Old 08-11-2006, 03:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't think the Infantas will go out of Mallorca now, they already had their private holidays, so now they will probably want to make Sofia veeery busy with their kids...

As for the Princes I would love to see them over and over, but on the other hand I deeply hope they will go somewhere to have some rest and peace out of the reach of journalists and paparazzi. They have exposed their cutie pie at least 8 (???) times plus the photosession in Marivent, so now no journalist has a right to complain. They will surely go to Asturias to visit Leti's family

Tags
breitling regatta, cristina, elena, felipe, froilán de marichalar, harald v, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, infanta leonor, irene urdangarín, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, juan urdangarín, leonor, letizia, mallorca, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), summer holidays, victoria de marichalar