The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-10-2006, 04:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy
Can you post them? I have yet to see any pictures of Letizia and Cristina interacting in the last year. I think there is some bad blood between them. It's very sad.
I really think that too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
Well, we can talk about Cristina not paying too much attention to Letizia and Leonor, but what about Felipe, he is not interacting with any of the children of his sisters and that does not mean that he is not in good terms with them. I think pictures take just one shot moment and we cant jump to conclusions so easily.
yes that's correct but if Filipe interact with their children sisters once in a while Im sure that all photographers will take some good pictures of it!And I have never see just one!

Well I really think this was a very informal photo shot so if they Letizia didn't interact with Elena, Cristina, Jaime or Inaki my opinion is that they don't get well along and that's for sure!!!

Old 08-10-2006, 05:01 AM
Aristocracy

Well, after the "bad relationship" idea didn't pass with Sofia and Letizia, after it didn't pass with JC and Letizia and/or JC and Leonor, now we're going to dig up a "bad relationship" between Letizia and Christina (and, in case if this theory breaks apart, between Letizia and Elena) :dry: :bash: ?????

Come on people, why can't you simply enjoy those pics without making any conspiracy theory ?

Old 08-10-2006, 05:37 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunalu
Well, after the "bad relationship" idea didn't pass with Sofia and Letizia, after it didn't pass with JC and Letizia and/or JC and Leonor, now we're going to dig up a "bad relationship" between Letizia and Christina (and, in case if this theory breaks apart, between Letizia and Elena) :dry: :bash: ?????

Come on people, why can't you simply enjoy those pics without making any conspiracy theory ?
i agree with what Lunalu says, although i'd have to give it to those who think there might be bad blood between Cristina and Letizia because sometimes, photographs portray a message or impression other than what it had intended to give out. and looking at the photos you can see a considerable distance between the two. but, i'll pull myself (and hope that others will follow too) and refuse to believe any impression/doubt/rumor about any disagreement or dislike between the members of the SRF, as we don't know them personally to say with conviction that there really is something bad between them.

peace out everyone!
Old 08-10-2006, 05:54 AM
Nobility

More pics from Polfoto

Old 08-10-2006, 06:49 AM
Nobility

Pics of the dinner with Kiril and Rosario, from Polfoto.

Old 08-10-2006, 07:03 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_*
I love Pablo he's soo handsome!!
And love this picture of him playing with uncle Felipe..
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7&d=1155114985
Yes mari, Pablo is a charming boy, is my favourite of the four children of Cristina and Iñaki.

Pablo and Leonor are my favourite!
Old 08-10-2006, 07:09 AM
Serene Highness

I still have a soft stop for Miguel, he's such a little punk! His face makes me laugh as he often looks angry.:punk:

I know Froilan can be hyperactive and boisterous at times but this picture of him is so lovely! He looks really calm and deep in thought lol.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/639...17529lovl5.jpg
Old 08-10-2006, 07:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
I still have a soft stop for Miguel, he's such a little punk! His face makes me laugh as he often looks angry.:punk:
And I love the whole "fantastic 7", it's too hard for me to choose my favourite kid. It'll be such a pleasure to see them growing, playing with each other, going to school, choosing university and studies, having girl/boyfriends... Although I would like them to be always as small and cute as now

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=01015288.jpg
Okay, I don't think we should judge about Cris and Leti's relationship only basing on this one picture. Who knows, maybe 2 or 3 seconds later after this pic was taken, Cristina heard Irene "talking" to Leonor and turned to smile to Letizia, but none of the pfotographers caught it... We have here a few pics of Felipe having fun with Pablo, who is laughing and certainly likes his uncle, so if anything was wrong between two ladies it wouldn't happen. Moreover, we could see how fantastic relationship Sofia and Letizia have, they spent a few days together watching the ditches. Sofia could look a bit angry or sad about her daughter and Leti if anything was wrong...

Old 08-10-2006, 07:52 AM
Heir Apparent

DeadlinePress release some more pictures from Prisma agency (so it's very possible they're the same ones from seegerpress, only in bigger size & less watermark)

Old 08-10-2006, 07:52 AM
Heir Apparent

also from deadline press/prisma

Old 08-10-2006, 07:54 AM
Heir Apparent

the rest from deadline press

Old 08-10-2006, 08:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
I know Froilan can be hyperactive and boisterous at times but this picture of him is so lovely! He looks really calm and deep in thought lol.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/639...17529lovl5.jpg
Froilán has the reputation, but I believe that it does not do justice to him. He is a naughty child, how any child, but his cousins are equal, only that put face of good. Froilán has grown and every time he is calmer. Another day in the port while he was calm and was his cousin Juan the one that him was giving in the nape. In the photos he was Miguel worse the one that behaved, because he got tired of the photos and sat down.

They are children's things, which happens is that Froilán (really Felipe) was the first grandson of the Kings, always he was a nice child and because of it the press always has centred more on him, exaggerating often the things. Often his cousins also are put in the mess but only they speak about him.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:40 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Froilán has the reputation, but I believe that it does not do justice to him. He is a naughty child, how any child, but his cousins are equal, only that put face of good. Froilán has grown and every time he is calmer. Another day in the port while he was calm and was his cousin Juan the one that him was giving in the nape. In the photos he was Miguel worse the one that behaved, because he got tired of the photos and sat down.

They are children's things, which happens is that Froilán (really Felipe) was the first grandson of the Kings, always he was a nice child and because of it the press always has centred more on him, exaggerating often the things. Often his cousins also are put in the mess but only they speak about him.
Yes lula, but people always comment on Froilan's behviour. I wasn't saying that he is the only one that is like it, I was commenting on the picture! I feel for him anyway because the press always capture him 'messing around' and rarely any of the others.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:19 AM
Courtier

One thing that we need to remember about Felipe (Froilan) is that he is the first grandchild of the family so for a while the only kid among all the adults, that can really make a child to feel selfcentered and behave like everything is possible for him. I dont know if that is the case, but it can explain his attitude, like his famous kick during Letizia's wedding.
Old 08-10-2006, 10:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Well I really think this was a very informal photo shot so if they Letizia didn't interact with Elena, Cristina, Jaime or Inaki my opinion is that they don't get well along and that's for sure!!!
I think it was an informal photoshoot in that there was no formal posing by the royal court or by the photographers, but it was still formal in the sense that it was formally organized. There was no mixing and mingling of the kids or the adults — Cristina and Inaki stood behind their children, Felipe and Letizia alternated holding Leonor, Elena and Jaime stood behind their kids and the King and Queen stood in the middle.

It's unfair to say that Letizia has problems with her inlaws because she didn't interact with them during this photoshoot. We didn't see pictures of Cristina and Elena interacting either but how come no one is saying that there are problems between the two biological sisters? Why is the problem with the inlaw and the royal born daughter? Neither did we see Felipe interacting with Inaki or Jaime, how come no comments about Felipe having trouble with his brother in laws? Or Sofia having problems with Jaime or Inaki?

It's hard when there is a big group like this and young kids to be minded — Miguel was clearly getting tired and cranky by the end of it all. Nobody in such a position would carry on as if it were a private family gathering.

As for the image of Cristina and Letizia with their daughters in their arms not talking, it was one moment during that photoshoot. The photographer probably didn't even intend to capture any possible "conflict" between Cristina and Letizia but to capture a moment between two moms with their daughters.

The Danish photoshoot at Graasten was similar. A much bigger group in that case since it was the Queen and her sons and grandchildren but also her sisters with their children and grandchildren. We didn't see Anne Marie and Beneditke talking or Alexia and Alexandra talking or Alexandra and Mary talking or Gustav and Joachim or Frederik talking, yet there were no comments about conflict in the family. No one other than Gustav and Benedikte seemed to be talking to Carina, does that mean that they dislike Gustav's girlfriend? No. It was a photoshoot: They were all there to smile for the cameras so that they could enjoy the rest of their holidays in private.
Old 08-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Royal Highness

from Olycom

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000003w.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	259269   Click image for larger version

Name:	000004w.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	259270   Click image for larger version

Name:	000007w.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	259273   Click image for larger version

Name:	000008w.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	259274  

Old 08-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

If you are around small children you know that if one starts to cry the rest will start as well. Here is a family that is managing to keep seven young children still and relatively quiet so the royal family can be photographed. No need to insinuate that family relationships are on the rocks. Although the photo is informal in setting and clothing, it is still a formal photo of a royal family. The King and Queen with their children and the grand children. No time nor need for socializing during the 20-30 minutes of this event. The photographers are there to do their job - not witnessing a social gathering of the royal family.
Old 08-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
It's unfair to say that Letizia has problems with her inlaws because she didn't interact with them during this photoshoot. We didn't see pictures of Cristina and Elena interacting either but how come no one is saying that there are problems between the two biological sisters? Why is the problem with the inlaw and the royal born daughter? Neither did we see Felipe interacting with Inaki or Jaime, how come no comments about Felipe having trouble with his brother in laws? Or Sofia having problems with Jaime or Inaki?
The real thing about this discussion is not the photosession itself, the rumour about Letizia and Cristina's problem is a thing people are taking for a while now.It was even commented today in a magazine, el confidential, which i am not sure but it is probably a yellow gossip type. After expeculating about all possible coldness between Letizia and all the other members of the royal family, we can get the point, it is an invention of the press that could be true or not (who knows for sure) but that we cant take for granted.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Courtier

http://www.elconfidencial.com/gente/.../08/2006&pass=

Letizia and her sisters-in-law more and more distant

Can someone please translate?
Old 08-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
The real thing about this discussion is not the photosession itself, the rumour about Letizia and Cristina's problem is a thing people are taking for a while now.It was even commented today in a magazine, el confidential, which i am not sure but it is probably a yellow gossip type. After expeculating about all possible coldness between Letizia and all the other members of the royal family, we can get the point, it is an invention of the press that could be true or not (who knows for sure) but that we cant take for granted.
ElConfidencial, is a digital newspaper, it does not even publish in paper. Always they criticize Letizia, do it for a lot of time, write many rumors and inventions and comment on many things giving false and manipulated information. Last summer they were the whole summer her criticizing and saying all kinds of things. The director does not like the Monarchy precisely, and always they are very critical. Letizia has turned into an easy aim to do critiques.

The curious thing is that always they blame for everything her, providing that they her face another member of the family (that already they her have faced all), always the fault belongs to Letizia. They manipulate well the information to put it how the bad one.

For example, a few weeks ago were criticizing Letizia (that to the Prince they it do not name) because she was not going on holidays with her sisters-in-law. The certain thing, it is that until this year, the Infantas had never gone on holidays together with their families (without the Kings). This year they have done it in two occasions. First they went to ski in Christmas, and the Princes went to Lanzarote (but it was in the different weeks, when they were in Lanzarote, the Infantas were with the families of their husbands). It is evident that with a girl of two months and a woman with a Caesarean that has the sport of the ski prohibited, the Princes were not doing anything skiing. Later the trip that they did to Lanzarote. Coinciding with the Ditch Braitling in which the Prince was taking part.

But in both cases it is a Letizia's fault, which she does not want to go on holidays with her sisters-in-law. This one is the type of arguments that use and manipulate to give the information. Really if they have good or bad relation some with others (because if we examine all like Letizia is examined none was saved) will know it they. Because speculations there are thousands.

Tags
breitling regatta, cristina, elena, felipe, froilán de marichalar, harald v, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, infanta leonor, irene urdangarín, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, juan urdangarín, leonor, letizia, mallorca, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), summer holidays, victoria de marichalar