The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-08-2006, 05:17 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Pics are awesome!!! I haven't seen the pics of this part of the Marivent and it's garden, it must be a really beautiful place.
Yes, it seems to have a splendid wood/garden!
We can see a couple of photos of Marivent's garden here.

Old 08-08-2006, 05:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

From afp getty 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	71606592.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	258956   Click image for larger version

Name:	71606595.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	258957   Click image for larger version

Name:	71606609.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	258958   Click image for larger version

Name:	71606610.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	258959  

Name:	71606613.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	258960   Click image for larger version

Name:	71606614.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	258961   Click image for larger version

Name:	71606617.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	258962  

Old 08-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Serene Highness

Ok I was wrong there are more photos! The one of Leonor giving Letizia 'a high 5' is sweet! Also the one of Sofia and Irene
Old 08-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
Ok I was wrong there are more photos! The one of Leonor giving Letizia 'a high 5' is sweet! Also the one of Sofia and Irene
Yeah... And here daddy kissing his baby girl... too cute.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7&d=1155068722
Is little Irene walking in this picture with Sofia?! She looks gorgeous in her little white dress.

Video, article and gallery of pics from terra:
http://actualidad.terra.es/especiale...ca_1028677.htm

Big pic from elmundo:
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/fotos_...8/index_7.html

ROYAL DRIBBLES. As to the monarchs, they are also the dribbles with their granddaughters falls to them. And what better context than the palace of Marivent of Palma de Mallorca in vacacional time and after the usual photo of the family. (Photo: EFE)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1155066395_extras_fotos_gente_0.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	258964  

Old 08-08-2006, 05:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

From getty 3
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	71606623.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	258963   Click image for larger version

Name:	71606699.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	258965   Click image for larger version

Name:	71606701.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	258966   Click image for larger version

Name:	71606703.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	258967  

Name:	71606718.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	258968   Click image for larger version

Name:	71606878.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	258969   Click image for larger version

Name:	71607192.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	258977   Click image for larger version

Name:	71607193.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	258978  

Name:	71607194.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	258979  
Old 08-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Nobility

what a beatiful pictures Leonor Letizia And JUAN CARLOS finally

So sweet all these pictures... Felipe kissing his litlle princess it´s so tender
Old 08-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena

Video, article and gallery of pics from terra:

http://actualidad.terra.es/especiale...ca_1028677.htm
Thanks! I guess that it is Irene that we can hear in the video?
Old 08-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Maybe it could be just my impression but from all the pictures that I have seen during this holidays I have never seen letizia speaking with Elena or Cristina! She only speaks with the Queen. maybe they don't get very well along! That is my true impression!Don't you have that feeling too? Maybe because they are jealous of her!!!She has a beautiful baby Leonor, she is the centre of all the attentions, she is gorgeous, very thin and dress beautifuly!! Well what do you think? And also I have never seen Leonor interacting with her cousin Irene!!!Strange...
Old 08-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Commoner

I must say - little Irene Urdangarin is my favourite - she is the most beautiful royal baby - and all Urdargarin kids are just lovely.

Victoria is very nice too. But I'm afraid Leonor has that specific Burbon-look (like her aunt Elena and King's sister Maria). Do you agree with me?
Old 08-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Maybe it could be just my impression but from all the pictures that I have seen during this holidays I have never seen letizia speaking with Elena or Cristina! She only speaks with the Queen. maybe they don't get very well along! That is my true impression!Don't you have that feeling too? Maybe because they are jealous of her!!!She has a beautiful baby Leonor, she is the centre of all the attentions, she is gorgeous, very thin and dress beautifuly!! Well what do you think? And also I have never seen Leonor interacting with her cousin Irene!!!Strange...
While I respect your opinion, I don't agree. The infantas are beautiful in their own way! The kids, well, there is no comparison. They all have beautiful children, and no Letizia is not gorgeous...she is cute and dresses nicely, but gorgeous--I disagree. She is thin, well too thin, in my opinion. Her face is not what it used to be. The infantas and Letizia do not have to be jealous of each other. Leonor is cute and so is Irene and so is Victoria Federica (who, by the way is getting prettier and prettier each day). All the kids are cute and adorable. There is a lot of attention on Leonor because she is the youngest and Letizia is the newest addition to the family. The King needs other pants, though.

Quote:
Victoria is very nice too. But I'm afraid Leonor has that specific Burbon-look (like her aunt Elena and King's sister Maria). Do you agree with me?

Now that you mention it, yes, I see that Leonor looks like her aunt, especially in the nose and shape of mouth. However, she may change because when she was born, she looked just like her maternal grandfather. How cute!!

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...1&d=1155065871
In this picture, little Leonor looks a lot like her grandma!
Old 08-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Nowak
I must say - little Irene Urdangarin is my favourite - she is the most beautiful royal baby - and all Urdargarin kids are just lovely.
I have to agree with you, even though Leo is also gorgeous, this generation of the Borbon house are definitely gonna be heartbreakers!

No matter what happens in Spain in the future, I think we'll hear a lot from the Urdangarín kids, they'll be the heartbreakers of the 2020!
They'll be the delight of publications such as Hola! and DiezMinutos! 'cuz the girls would be crazy about them, they are sooo gorgeous!
and I believe neither Leo, Irene or Victoria would be short of suitors either!

and I just found this pics:

source: LFI
Old 08-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

There have been plenty of photos of the Infantas interacting with Letizia. These are photo ops not social gatherings.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:24 PM
Aristocracy

Leonor has attention not for being youngest but for being the daughter of the heir; she is the future queen of Spain. And she is so cute. For my Letizia although she is skinny continues being pretty and mainly she has pretty glance.

Although I do not understand that it has to do to be beautiful or ugly to have relation with a person.

Thank you by the photos. They are precious and Leonor every day is prettier

Leonor does not look itself like his aunt. She is a pretty mixture of her father and his mother. She is not so borbon.

Yes we hope that it changes. Although she continues being the daughter of the heir and therefore she is infant.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
I have to agree with you, even though Leo is also gorgeous, this generation of the Borbon house are definitely gonna be heartbreakers!
Finally
Victoria Federica is a sweet girl too... but the real heartbreakers will be Urdangarin's boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIS
Leonor has attention not for being youngest but for being the daughter of the heir; she is the future queen of Spain.
If they wouldn't change the succssesion law or she wouldn't has brothers.

Quote:
Although I do not understand that it has to do to be beautiful or ugly to have relation with a person.
Becouse we're live on the world when beauty (and young) is popular/on the top than ugly and can/should have relation with the person.

Btw. I agree that she is a mixture of her parents and she has their both genes - Borbons and Otriz. It doesn't mean that Leonor will be looking like her aunts. Both Cristina and Elena looks different even if their was quite similar as children.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
There is a lot of attention on Leonor because she is the youngest and Letizia is the newest addition to the family. The King needs other pants, though.
Only a thing. In this photo everything is an innovation, because the last time that was done only was Froilán.
On the other hand, if the press centres on the Princes and especially on Leonor, it is because Letizia is the Princess of Asturias, and the Infanta Leonor the first-born one of the Inheritor. Always they will catch more the attention, because their role in the future will be more relevant. It is like that in all the monarchies, the families grow, and some lose relevancy in favor of others.

More from getty
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	71607202.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	258982   Click image for larger version

Name:	71607203.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	258983   Click image for larger version

Name:	71607204.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	258984   Click image for larger version

Name:	71607205.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	258985  

Old 08-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Commoner

Oh, good. The King and Leonor. Now, those pictures, to me, look like grandfather-granddaughter pictures ought to look.

Actually, they remind me a little of the pictures of my grandfather with me when I was a small baby. Like many men, my grandfather was a little bit hesitant around me while I was a baby in arms -- I've been told he was VERY hesitant about holding me -- but I've got lots of them with him patting my head or me holding onto (and chewing!) his finger! :>) But of course royal babies never do anything as ill mannered as chew on other people's fingers!

HOWEVER, very small quibble -- I don't much care for orange slacks on a grown-up man.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Gentry

Aww, thank you so much for all this wonderful pictures.
All the kids look great, specially the little girls . Leonor is changing so much, everytime i see her she is cuter, and i am so happy to finally see a picture of her playing with grandpa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Nowak
Yes. Victoria is very nice. But I'm afraid Leonor has that specific Burbon-look (like her aunt Elena and King's sister Maria). Do you agree with me?

I must be the only one who doesn't think she has the borbon look, everyone keeps telling she looks like her dad, and i still think she looks more like Letizia, specially after seeing pictures of her as a kid.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan
There have been plenty of photos of the Infantas interacting with Letizia. These are photo ops not social gatherings.
Can you post them? I have yet to see any pictures of Letizia and Cristina interacting in the last year. I think there is some bad blood between them. It's very sad.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Great pictures Thank you!

Dad kissing his little princess, how sweet
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7&d=1155068722
A happy family
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...8&d=1155068123
Felipe's beautiful's eyes!
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...6&d=1155068123
Old 08-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy
Can you post them? I have yet to see any pictures of Letizia and Cristina interacting in the last year. I think there is some bad blood between them. It's very sad.
I love the SRF but I also think that over the last year Letizia and Cristina do not seem so close Perhpas they haven't spent as much time together. I am not though, saying that I think they have fallen out or anything like that! At the beginning of the relationship between Felipe and Letizia, Cristina seemed to be the 'supportive' one, maybe now she is giving Letizia more space?? There could be many reasons!

I know I've already said it but the photos are just beautiful! So cute!!

Tags
breitling regatta, cristina, elena, felipe, froilán de marichalar, harald v, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, infanta leonor, irene urdangarín, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, juan urdangarín, leonor, letizia, mallorca, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), summer holidays, victoria de marichalar