The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-07-2006, 12:47 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
In Spanish is not mother in law but "suegra" and ussually we calls our suegras by her first names, because Sofia is the Queen I don't know if she puts the Doña first.
also most spanish-speaking people that i know speak to their mother-in laws with the more formal "usted" even though they call them by their first name. i suppose that even if letizia called the queen by her first name she wouldnt use the informal way of addressing people in spanish. I assume in spanish you would only call in laws mama and papa if you're reaaally very close to them.

Old 08-07-2006, 12:56 AM
Serene Highness

Thumbs up

the 'aww' factor is overflowing here! so good to see all of them. leonor and her cousins are growing up so fast and it's a joy to see them. and this photo of Felipe and Letizia definitely made my day (sooo romantic!): http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?...a_32_452lo.jpg

thanks so much for the photos everyone! :punk:

Old 08-07-2006, 01:33 AM
Aristocracy

It looks like to me that they are incredibly romantic after tyhe wedding but will they ever kiss in public? That picture is worth a lot of $.
Old 08-07-2006, 03:28 AM
Heir Apparent

from copadelrey.com

Infanta Elena aboard 'Siemens'

Prince Felipe congratulatin the 'Siemens' crew

and the Award Ceremony
Old 08-07-2006, 04:36 AM
Moderator Emeritus

This summer of SRF is fantastic. We have a lot of pics and, they have give us pisc, Romantic, funnys, dangerus ( Junad and Froilan), and what about the images of our princess Leonor with her gramma Sofia...soo cute.

But i miss one pic, Leonor and King Juan Carlos!!! It would be fantastic to see the King with Leonor....

So, i love this summer, i really enjoy with all the pics and wih your coments.

Thank you all.
Old 08-07-2006, 05:13 AM
Courtier

The king doesnt seem the kind of person that express emotions in public, it is like he knows people are expecting that picture and he doesnt seem interested in giving it to them, it could be just his character and people like his family knows best.
Old 08-07-2006, 05:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
The king doesnt seem the kind of person that express emotions in public, it is like he knows people are expecting that picture and he doesnt seem interested in giving it to them, it could be just his character and people like his family knows best.
It is evident that he knows it, now already, this it is the photo that waits for the whole people. The curious thing, it is that the King plays with his granddaughter, but he does inside the Club Naútico where photos cannot be done, it was commented by the journalists who are there.

There will be necessary to wait to tomorrow, and to see that it happens ... if they stop to go on to the press, I do not doubt that any brave journalist could ask for the photo. The Queen and the Princes have behaved in a wonderful way and have had patience great ... now is the turn of the King.

From seegerpress
Old 08-07-2006, 06:02 AM
Royal Highness

Wireimage
Attached Images

Old 08-07-2006, 06:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

Seegerpress 3 and more from wireimage

Old 08-07-2006, 06:33 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
I agree with you Ariel, I think that he is this kind of people who dosent express his emotions in public. But you know it would be a very beautiful picture.

Finally you have an avatar Ariel. Good choice!!
Old 08-07-2006, 06:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
More Getty HQ:

can anyone tell how many bracelets is QS wearing?
Probabaly even more than Jaime...
Thanks for the pics!

Old 08-07-2006, 06:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

More from wireimage

Old 08-07-2006, 07:32 AM
Courtier

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty
I agree with you Ariel, I think that he is this kind of people who dosent express his emotions in public. But you know it would be a very beautiful picture.

Finally you have an avatar Ariel. Good choice!!
Thanks Paty, I found difficult to choose an avatar (until now). I like different royals from different monarchies, but i didnt want to get attached with the preference of the avatar and that was like this until I saw this beautiful picture of Leonor. I really hope she will become one day a queen of Spain and be able to achieve wonderful things that make proud her family and Spain.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Princes of Asturias, the Infantas and their husbands, Kyril of Bulgaria and Rosario Nadal went out to have dinner one night of this week, I wait that prompt we have images.

From sipapress via Isifa

Old 08-07-2006, 08:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

From sipapress via Isifa 2

Old 08-07-2006, 08:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pictures from londonfeatures:

Old 08-07-2006, 08:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

2nd part from londonfeatures:

Old 08-07-2006, 08:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

3rd part from londonfeatures:

Old 08-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

From londonfeatures

THE SPANISH ROYAL FAMILY ATTEND THE SAILING KING CUP AWARDS IN MALLORCA

Old 08-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Commoner

Thaxs sooooooooooooooooo much everyone who posted for the lovely pics of Infanta Leonor and Crown Princess Letizia.

Although I am far away here, by looking all the pics made me closer to them especially the Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia , Infanta Leonor and and the rest of Spain Royal family where they are my most favourite European Royals.

My favourite must be the pics where Infanta Leonor wanted the Queens Sofia sunglasses, so cute...how clever she is....

Tags
breitling regatta, cristina, elena, felipe, froilán de marichalar, harald v, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, infanta leonor, irene urdangarín, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, juan urdangarín, leonor, letizia, mallorca, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), summer holidays, victoria de marichalar