The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-04-2006, 06:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Dear T, don't give him ideas, do you want Iñaki's short on Jaime's version?
*shudders* we know he's a little "eccentric" when it comes to clothes!

Old 08-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
*shudders* we know he's a little "eccentric" when it comes to clothes!
Calm girls, I am sure that we will have opportunity to enjoy the discreet swimsuits both ... even the children will take them equal to those of his parents...

Old 08-04-2006, 07:04 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Calm girls, I am sure that we will have opportunity to enjoy the discreet swimsuits both ...

Oh yes, yes yes yes:w00t2: . That would be something to see, a Channel scarf with Don Iñaki shorts (I count with your pics, lula . I'm quite sure if crisiñaki finds them first she will protest and have them removed from all agencies )! I know what I am going to wish for your tonight dreams ... oh sweet revenge , ahahahahah.

Thank you for the good laugh, girls...

Regards,
mtbcm
Old 08-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Heir Apparent

do you think I'm capable of that?
nah, I'll just put them in HQ and make an avatar of them!

and talking about avatars, I remembered what my sister Monica posted:
http://www.casareal.es/esp/cronicas/Acto.jsp?acto=3493

we will have an Official Photoshoot of the SRF!

Take that "journalists"

One question: Felipe is due the 7th on Colombia, is he going to be at the photoshoot
Old 08-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
One question: Felipe is due the 7th on Colombia, is he going to be at the photoshoot
It says so in his page... Let's just wait and see...
Old 08-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Crisińaki, your HQ pics from getty are such a treasure, they are sooo big we are able to see every single hair on Leo's head or pattern of her dress. Thanks!!!
Totally true LCM, on some pics we can see the Felipe 's injured fingers!!!

Do you remember, the last year the Prince was injured himself his right hand into the door's car and his finger should be dammaged, we can see that on some pics where the nails aren't quiet yet so good on his right hand.... on it ( I hope that Letizia didn't see my thaught...)
Old 08-04-2006, 08:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Great to see the whole family together. But where are the rest of Cristina's kids? I only see the oldest boy in all the photos. Maybe they're inside the boat?
Dang! Both Cristina and Elena are in amazing shape, esp. for their age... and kids. It must be nice to have the time to work out so much - unlike the rest of us mortals. Oh well.
Frederika always seems to have a look of mischief in her eyes (hehe).
I didn't realize that was Jaime in the green shirt at first... didn't recognize him with the baseball cap on.
Can't wait to see the official photo with everyone in it.
Old 08-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
very funny,little Leonor is carrying her shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
Even Felipe has them. I don't think they look good on men. They are too girly!

http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13rc7.jpg
Here is a picture of Felipe with the sandals. Yuck!!
don't forget Juanito and Forlan,they also have ones and I remember seeing Victoria Federica with a pink one.
http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?...6_12_469lo.jpg
Old 08-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Courtier

What is the right nickname for the name Leonor? You friends keep calling her Leo, but that's a boy's name. Leonorcita maybe? Do they do nicknames in Spanish though?
Old 08-05-2006, 02:14 AM
Aristocracy

August 8 Photo Session

I hope anybody can answer. Has there been a precedent to Tuesday’s photo session that we’re all looking forward to?

Are we going to see something like what happened during the Pope’s visit wherein the members of the Royal family are lined-up and the accredited press takes their photos for a short period of time?

OR, will it be like the day Letizia and Leonor went home from the hospital as well as the 30th anniversary of the King’s enthronement wherein only one photographer took the photos for distribution to everyone else -- but we got to see (in the background) a room in the home of the princes, the gardens of the Zarzuela, and the office of the King?

Thanks in advance to who could answer.

Although either way it will be a treat (as it is) to again see the Royal Family “al completo”, I am quite hoping for the second scenario. It might not be popular with the press agencies which are competing against each other, but it sure will be nice for us to see a bit of the interior of Marivent.
Old 08-05-2006, 05:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

On it of Tuesday, the certain thing is that only there exists the information that exists in the web of the Royal Household, and that limits itself to saying that it has posed.

The Prince, I imagine that there will do the photos newcomer of Colombia, nobody would understand a family photo, without the Prince.

On the type of photos there is no information. Before it was traditional that every year there were a few photos of family in Marivent. The last time that was done in an official way was in the first summer of Froilán. The photos always are in Marivent's garden.

The press has not commented on anything on like it will be. It can be like in Leonor's baptism, the state agency of news did the photos (that after distributes) and several editors dedicated to the Royal Family could accede.
Also they can stop happen to all, restricting the entry to one representative by means of communication (this is more complicated because when they do it they meet many people). But when the Princes put with Leonor in Lanzarote the photos it made them the one who wanted.

Already we will see it or already we will read some commentary.
Old 08-05-2006, 05:58 AM
Serene Highness

I can't wait to see the photos on Tuesday. Hopefully as we have already said they will use one for this years christmas card!
Old 08-05-2006, 06:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

This article reflects very well, it bad that are some persons ... ready to invent or manipulate an information to create polemics. :bash:

http://www.abc.es/20060805/sabados-s...608050919.html

Between the gaps of Froilán and Juan and the stutters of the infanta Leonor

One with a gap in the forehead and other one, in the chin. This way there appeared yesterday both major grandsons of the Kings in the Nautical Club of Palm. Both children, like Victoria Federica - unharmed this one - they came with their grandparents and with their mothers, the Infantas Dona Elenas and Dona Cristina, to the Royal Club, where there are held up the sailboats that compete in the Cup of the King Agua Brava Camper.

Though the malicious commentaries already were suggesting yesterday that both children were fight between them, the certain thing is that the major son of the Dukes of Lugo,Felipe- whom he is still he being known by his third name, Froilán-, the gap was done in opposite to falling of the bicycle. And the first-born one of the Dukes of Palma, Juan, struck his chin in another fall. Besides, the cousins have not even been united till now, so the Dukes of Lugo came from Soria on Thursday night and those of Palm have been sailing along Minorca and Majorca. But the enterteining image that both united children were offering was a motive of conversation.

Minutes later the Princes of Asturias came (Dona Letizia to the steering wheel), with their daughter in arms, and all the presents could hear the first words or stutters of the small one: "A-ma-má". The girl, who passed infinite times of an arms to others - from her mother to her father, from this one to those of the Queen, of Dona Sofía to those of the King - did not lose occasion to pull all the hair or necklaces put to her scope. Dressed in a white trajecito, she was taking a sandals of the same color. And it is that probably this girl possesses the major collection of this type of typical sandals of Minorca, many of them given to her parents during the visit that they did for Balearics after Dona Letizia's pregnancy annunce.

And speaking about the Princes, it would suit to clarify a misunderstanding spread in the last days, though it should not have gone out in ABC, but that it can lead to thinking that Don Felipe and Dona Letizia had not facilitated a photo to be done by a disabled girl. The certain thing is that not only the photo was done, but they were conversing with the parents of the girl, who were enchanted with the gesture.

The morning it ended up by seeing the ditches from the "Somni", voyage to which also the Duke of Lugo added.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:59 AM
Royal Highness

from hola

Old 08-05-2006, 07:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...real-mallorca/

The grandsons of the Kings are the center of summer attention in Majorca

No doubt this one is turning into one of the most special veraneos of the Royal Family into Majorca. When they are fulfilled 30 years of the arrival of the Kings to Marivent's Palace, it is the first time that the Monarches enjoy the grandchildren of their three children, joining this year the small dona Leonor.

But, logically, they are the smallest of the family those who are turning into the center of all the looks and commentaries thanks to their nice spontaneity.

If every exit that the small infanta Leonor does turns into the center of all the aims and has us captivated with her look and her smiles, the arrival of her cousins major to Majorca has obtained that every day there takes plac the tender and curious instantaneous one.

This time the managers of this 'honor' have been Felipe Juan Froilán and his cousin Juan Valentín. Both, of very similar ages, were putting in Port Portals with paths gaps. The son of the infanta Elena with one in the head and that of the infanta Cristina with one in the chin.

Apparently, and as their mothers explained, each one did it in different moments. Felipe Juan Froilán fell of the bicycle days behind while hewas enjoying a few vacations together with his parents in Soria, whereas the first-born one of the Dukes of Palm, was doing it on having fallen to the soil.

On part, to the infanta dona Leonor they could have listened to her first stutters. It seems that the small one repeated a couple of times ' a - ma-má ', word that has come out that is like the daughter of the Princes of Asturias calls her grandmother, the queen dona Sofía.

From Copa del Rey

Jaime de Maricharlar with Ainhoa Arteta, the singer offers this night a concert on the occasion of 25 Anniversary of the Cup of the King.

Old 08-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Images from seegerpress:

Old 08-05-2006, 10:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

More seeger:

Old 08-05-2006, 10:11 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks LCM, I love the one of Leonor peeping out of the car while Felipe tries to get her out
Old 08-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Photos by Copa del Rey via informativos.net:

Old 08-05-2006, 10:18 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

By CopadelRey via Informativos.net:

Tags
breitling regatta, cristina, elena, felipe, froilán de marichalar, harald v, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, infanta leonor, irene urdangarín, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, juan urdangarín, leonor, letizia, mallorca, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), summer holidays, victoria de marichalar