The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Nobility

I think the Sohpia looks o.k she is just very casual.

Old 08-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Moderator Emeritus

More pics from Face to Face
Enjoy it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	257504   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	257505   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	160.2 KB
ID:	257506   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	257507  

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	176.1 KB
ID:	257508   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	257509   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	257510  

Old 08-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Pictures from hola:
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...es-exposicion/

(...)
Their Majesties the Kings contemplated with thoroughness and delights the 95 snapshots that integrate the photographic sample. During the route, the smiles of Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofía were to skin flower. To Queen Sofia it did grace to her, among others, one of the photos signed by Manuel H. of Leon of the year 1993 in which the King was sent to the swimming pool of the Real Club Nautical by the crew members of the swift-sailing "Bribon" after gaining XII edition of the Copa del Rey. Also the Princes of Asturias enjoyed enormously contemplating the exhibition. Specially Doña Letizia, who to the incorporated salary to the Majorcan summer only two years ago, took advantage of the exhibition to be soaked of the summer vacations of the youth of Don Felipe. Like the Queen, the Princess took her time to see the exhibition and it stopped before more than an image to comment it with the Prince. As one of the photographies of Julian Aguirre of 2004, in whom Don Felipe transported two thermus of coffee and one refrigerator by pantalán floating of the Real Club Nautical of Palm to face a hard day of regata.
The certain thing is that today, two years after her wedding, princess Letizia knows perfectly in what consists a summering of the Royal Family of Palm. Today, it enjoys it and it expresses to the maximum crossing its streets, going of purchases, leaving to have supper… And its regatas, also, although, that yes, like spectator next to its mother-in-law, Doña Sofía, and her first-born, Infanta Leonor, from the "Fortune" or the "Somni". This morning, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law have changed their attendance to the regata by an excursion of the city, although they have not done without good tentempié in the Club Nautical, while the King and the Prince went to the "Bribon" and the "CAM" to participate in the second day of XXV edition of the Copa del Rey.

Old 08-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Moderator Emeritus

More pics from Terra and Deadline and Anp
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	D 1.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	257511   Click image for larger version

Name:	D2.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	257512   Click image for larger version

Name:	D3.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	257513  
Old 08-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Spanish Crown Prince Felipe and his wife Letizia smile as they attend a concert performed by a crew member of CAM yacht and Felipe's friend Jaime Anglada at Palma de Mallorca Yacht Club, on the Balearic Island of Mallorca, Tuesday 02 August 2006.

From ANP and terra:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	3314051.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	257516   Click image for larger version

Name:	72084ece952f7g.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	257521   Click image for larger version

Name:	72084ece9522eg.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	257522  
Old 08-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Serene Highness

I didn't like The Queen's outfit to Infanta Pilar's party! But I suppose if she's comfortable...
Thanks for the photos from the copa del rey so far. I used to think Sofia and Letizia had an 'ok' relationship, but these photos prove me wrong!
Old 08-01-2006, 04:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
I used to think Sofia and Letizia had an 'ok' relationship, but these photos prove me wrong!
You are right! Not only are they ok, but they seem to have a very close relationship together.
Old 08-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Courtier

I don't like the jumper but the shoes, the sweater, the hair and most especially Letizia's smile are beautiful!
Old 08-01-2006, 05:13 PM
Courtier

IMO, the Queen looks okay, but Letizia looks either very tired or just not her best these days.
Old 08-01-2006, 05:18 PM
Gentry

that good-looking that are the principes and that happy they are
Old 08-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
IMO, the Queen looks okay, but Letizia looks either very tired or just not her best these days.
It can be that she has not rested very much. The Prince has said this morning that Leonor had remained in house sleeping;the ditch began at the same hour that other days, so probably the girl has not passed a good night. Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006
Old 08-01-2006, 06:41 PM
Gentry

Oh my... where did she leave her pregnantsyfat ever??
She is sooooo thin.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:50 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
I think she's not make-up
Old 08-01-2006, 06:54 PM
Courtier

Or maybe Princess Letizia is pregnant again, remember when she was pregnant for first time, she get thin too much and she looked tired, then she gain some weight, but I don't know I have an intution that something is going on.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango
Or maybe Princess Letizia is pregnant again, remember when she was pregnant for first time, she get thin too much and she looked tired, then she gain some weight, but I don't know I have an intution that something is going on.
Letizia already was thin the two months before remaining pregnancy. Probably in that occasion she affected more the new worsening in the health of her grandfather, he was very sick and the family knew that he would have it difficult. For all was dificult and more for her that had it very difficult to be with him.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimaamal
Oh my... where did she leave her pregnantsyfat ever??
She is sooooo thin.
She didn't seem to have any pregnancy fat even 2 months after giving birth!

Here you have some general classificasions after the 2nd day of the competition:

Felipe (CAM):
http://www.copadelrey.com/copa2006/resulta/gen22002.htm

The King:
http://www.copadelrey.com/copa2006/resulta/gen11001.htm

Video of Felipe and Juan Carlos participating in regatas (from hola):
http://www.hola.com/videos/casasreal...copa-mallorca/

Old 08-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Royal Highness

(From Terra): http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...4&d=1154457295
^Eek! I'll give credit to Letizia for trying something new but this has to be in the Top 3 of things Letizia should never wear again. The coloring of the stripes and the jacket just doesn't look right. She was impeccably dressed the rest of the time though!

I wish for Letizia to gain some weight so maybe I will get my wish, another pregnancy! It wouldn't be odd for Letizia to be pregnant right now so we shall see....

Letizia looks great going natural. It's just the striped dress that I really don't like.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Aristocracy

I admire her for being in public without make up and showing her body the way it is.she is trying to say accept me the way i am.I hope to see other CP's without make up more.
felipe looks very proud while standing beside her.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
You are right! Not only are they ok, but they seem to have a very close relationship together.
I guess when you put things all together, there is nothing to not like about Letizia (from the Queen's standpoint). Felipe loves her, she is doing a fantastic job representing Spain, and she has given birth to an heir to the throne. When you put all that together, the only thing that would be missing is she was not royalty. Now please keep in mind that I don't know Letizia personally but am only going on what I see and read. IMO, Felipe could not have picked a better mate in life. I suppose that all that waiting paid off on his part.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by catango
You could be right. She does not seem as bright as she usually is. She looks okay but not her best. It is okay not to wear makeup, but it is more than that...I don't know!

Tags
breitling regatta, cristina, elena, felipe, froilán de marichalar, harald v, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, infanta leonor, irene urdangarín, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, juan urdangarín, leonor, letizia, mallorca, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), summer holidays, victoria de marichalar