The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-26-2006, 08:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartheina
Thank you for sharing the link kartheina :).

I've found 4 pics that are slightly different from the thousands already posted.

Close-ups of Leonor

The Princes looking proudly to their bundle of joy while Letizia touches Leonor's hand

Queen Sofia and Princess Letizia in a very nice picture of the two laughin and enjoying time together

(source: DiezMinutos.es)

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Old 07-26-2006, 09:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Gallery from 20minutos

http://www.20minutos.es/galeria/1370/0/0/

The Infanta dona Leonor dismisses her father during a ditch in Majorca
So nice to see the Spanish royal family on a well-deserved vacation (they seem to work so hard all the time) and enjoying themselves. I just got back from vacation myself. Thanks to everyone for posting all the photos for us to enjoy.
BTW, does this boat "Somni" belong to Felipe and Letizia or the King and Queen?
How long do they usually stay in Palm de Mallorca?

(source: DiezMinutos.es)

Leonora is too adorable. And I agree that she's looking more like Felipe as she gets older... especially in this picture. Even her hair looks like his.

Old 07-26-2006, 09:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Little Leonor has the same square face as her royal grandmother.
Old 07-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Nobility

Leonor is absolutely precious, que niña mas bella! I think she looks like her Papa, and my favorite photo is the one of Letizia and Queen Sofia pushing the stroller with Leonor. You can tell that wife and mother-in-law get along well. THANK GOD!

Ani
Old 07-26-2006, 11:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
I guess they will, but we will have to be patient because I remember last year, when we had to wait ages until we saw Infanta Elena and family in Mallorca!:(
why? the last year I remember see cristina with baby irene but not elena
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 07-27-2006, 05:21 AM
Serene Highness

Thumbs up

two pics from People en Español magazine, from yesterday and today's online issue:

http://www.peopleenespanol.com/pespa...218474,00.html

FREE TIME
Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe goes on a stroll with little Leonor in Mallorca, Spain. The happy royal family is enjoying their vacations with the King and Queen of Spain in their residence on the island.

http://www.peopleenespanol.com/pespa...9002_3,00.html

BOMBONCITO
Infanta Leonor became the center of all the attention during a stroll with her parents, the Princes of Asturias, on board a yacht in Mallorca, Spain.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:39 PM
Aristocracy

WOW! Leonor is absolutely adorable! The picture of her smiling (now my avatar) is my favourite. It's great to see so many pictures of the family together. thank you to all who posted pictures :)
Old 07-27-2006, 03:15 PM
Serene Highness

Leonor is absolutely gorgeous. And Felipe and Letizia look so very happy with their beautiful little girl:)
Old 07-27-2006, 05:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Do you know when Copa del Rey starts? Will Cristina participate or only Felipe and the King?

Old 07-27-2006, 08:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Do you know when Copa del Rey starts? Will Cristina participate or only Felipe and the King?
From 29th of july to 6th of august

More information http://www.copadelrey.com/
Old 07-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Courtier

No sightings of some members of the Royal Family today? I need my Leonor fix.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
JC and King Harald are listed here: http://www.copadelrey.com/copa2006/resulta/ins11001.htm

The "Aifos" is there too, but it has another Patron, so I guess that neither Felipe nor Cristina will be there.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:50 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
JC and King Harald are listed here: http://www.copadelrey.com/copa2006/resulta/ins11001.htm

The "Aifos" is there too, but it has another Patron, so I guess that neither Felipe nor Cristina will be there.
For the Breitling Regatta, Felipe's name did not appear until the last minute... so, maybe it's still too early to lose hope that we won't be seeing him in action (and his family in the sidelines) for the Copa del Rey :) Maybe he is still deciding whether to compete with the Aifos at the TP52 Category or with the CAM at the IMS Open Category.

As for Infanta Cristina, does anyone know if she has previously competed in another boat than the Azur de Puig -- as this one is not listed in any of the categories :(
Old 07-27-2006, 11:35 PM
Gentry

This is the most cutest and gorgeous baby I've seen in these forums!

You know what? Remember when she was first born, journalists asked Queen Sofia what was she like and she said she was a bit of a crier. But I've never seen Leonor with a sour face or on the verge of crying (especially during the baptism and dedication).
Old 07-28-2006, 09:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches
You know what? Remember when she was first born, journalists asked Queen Sofia what was she like and she said she was a bit of a crier. But I've never seen Leonor with a sour face or on the verge of crying (especially during the baptism and dedication).
Queen Sofia was questioned about that at the christening, and said to the reporters something to the effect of "I stand corrected" or "I take that back"
Old 07-28-2006, 09:42 AM
Majesty

i also would love to see leonor a bit more! she really looked gorgeous the previous days...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 07-28-2006, 01:24 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchat
How long do they usually stay in Palm de Mallorca?
Their Summer vacations last until the end of August. The King and Queen usually stay there the whole month, although they keep combining audiences and other work matters with vacations. The Princes and the Infantas are in the habit of spending some time outside Mallorca. In the case of Elena and Felipe they usually travel abroad.

And, of course, the Prince is also interrupting his vacations to attend the presidential swearing-in ceremonies in Costa Rica and Peru (July 26th-28th) and Colombia (August 8th).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartheina
For the Breitling Regatta, Felipe's name did not appear until the last minute... so, maybe it's still too early to lose hope that we won't be seeing him in action (and his family in the sidelines) for the Copa del Rey
The Prince himself had said he would participate in this Copa del Rey (which is celebrating its 25th anniversary).

Quote:
As for Infanta Cristina, does anyone know if she has previously competed in another boat than the Azur de Puig -- as this one is not listed in any of the categories :(
I don't think so...

Here's another photo, from 20 Minutos:
Old 07-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Aristocracy

thanks for the beautiful pictures. Leonor gets cuter and cuter everyday. Felipe and Letizia look like typical couples in love.
Old 07-28-2006, 05:28 PM
Commoner

I loved the pictures!
Felipe and Letizia are very well and they love each other a lot and Leonor is a wonderful baby!
Old 07-28-2006, 06:46 PM
Aristocracy

Copa del Rey start.
(...)
Between the participants they are King Juan Carlos I, on board of the Bribon, and prince Felipe participating with the Aifos, boat of the Navy.
(...)

Nothing about infanta Cristina:(

http://www.mallorcadiario.com/index....7502&Itemid=33

Tags
breitling regatta, cristina, elena, felipe, froilán de marichalar, harald v, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, infanta leonor, irene urdangarín, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, juan urdangarín, leonor, letizia, mallorca, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), summer holidays, victoria de marichalar