The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Courtier

Unhappy No Infantas in Mallorca this year?

In the message board "Opiniones sobre la Realeza" (only in Spanish language!) there is one theme starting with...:"Parece que las infantas y sus familias no llegan a Mallorca."
If you click on it there is quite a long text, but only in Spanish. Is somebody here able to speak Spanish and translate that?

Old 07-25-2006, 12:03 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie
In the message board "Opiniones sobre la Realeza" (only in Spanish language!) there is one theme starting with...:"Parece que las infantas y sus familias no llegan a Mallorca."
If you click on it there is quite a long text, but only in Spanish. Is somebody here able to speak Spanish and translate that?
If, it watches I have been looking for the forum and have read what you say? the Infants comment that did not arrive at Majorca until the weekend Saturday or Sunday but the next week already will be there they also with their families,today they have said in the TV and that to it what they speak in that forum.

Old 07-25-2006, 12:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

When they come and is photographed the picture are put in this forum shortly, they dont come any faster even if we ask where they are on every page, I dare say this will be the longest thread in TRF, its not been a week of the vacation and already we are on page 15 (The one of Charles and Camilla gets engaged is 50 pages btw )

Pic 1 AFP/Getty
the rest, Alfaqui
Old 07-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh Larzen, they are beautiful! Esp. the first and the second one:)

Photo gallery from "El mundo" with big pictures without watermarks and 2 of them which haven't been posted:

http://www.elmundo.es/albumes/2006/0...s/index_1.html

Old 07-25-2006, 12:41 PM
Courtier

She is really cute in this picture: http://img139.imagevenue.com/img.php...0007_576lo.jpg
Old 07-25-2006, 01:09 PM
Royal Highness

From Hellomagazine:

SPANISH ROYALS GET THAT LOVING FEELING
If the Spanish royal family is anything to go by, family relations on the island of Majorca are every bit as warm as the weather. The strength of the bond between Crown Prince Felipe and his wife Letizia was plain to see as the couple strolled through the streets of Palma de Mallorca with their baby girl Leonor over the weekend.
The princess, who was keeping her cool in an off-the-shoulder top and floaty white skirt, was pictured gazing adoringly into her husband's eyes as they attended a prize giving ceremony on Sunday. And the future king, who employed a baseball cap and shades to keep the sun's rays at bay, seemed equally content as he wrapped his arm lovingly around his wife's shoulders...

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...spanishroyals/
Old 07-25-2006, 03:06 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

A funny comment made about this big brother fever in Mallorca:
http://www.elmundo-eldia.com/2006/07...153778440.html

The stay of the Royal Family in Mallorca reopens the debate about the usefulness of the monarchy. And it is clear that it is very useful. If we dedicate ourselves to collect numbers and lists, it is easy to reach the conclusion that the amount of jobs that the Monarchy generates is enourmous, feeding many hundreads of families throughout Spain.
Those who want to extinguish the monarchy have to agree that it is more a question of envy than of social justice the reason that moves them .
Old 07-25-2006, 03:34 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
Those who want to extinguish the monarchy have to agree that it is more a question of envy than of social justice the reason that moves them .
Of course it is just envy.

Viva la monarquía! :)
Old 07-25-2006, 04:14 PM
Nobility

Envy of what?.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:18 PM
Aristocracy

I don't think this video has been posted yet.

Felipe, Letizia and Leonor in the Aifos saying hi to the crew.

http://mfile.akamai.com/22865/wmv/mu.../387.asx?obj=1
Old 07-25-2006, 04:21 PM
Courtier

This is great, I've never seen the prince and princess smile so much, it's really lovely to see.:) Does anyone know how hot it is in Palma de Mallorca right now?
Old 07-25-2006, 04:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
Wouldn't any normal person be envious of unearned riches and status? Isn't envy, by definition, questioning "Why does he have that and I don't?" Isn't that a valid and important question? (Doesn't it also lead you directly to the issue of social justice?)

I love the monarchy, Spanish, Belgian, Danish, all of it. But it's easy to see the validity of the other point of view. Really, no one has a right to this life. Let's enjoy it while we can, because it won't last forever.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:48 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Great video Idt20, thanks for post for us.!
Old 07-25-2006, 05:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Why would a "normal" person be envious? For some of us the monarchies are part of our history and cultural heritage. It is simply part of our nationality. What is there to be envious about? We all have our families and our lives. Our societies includes people of all levels of education, good looks, wealth and family backgrounds. Would that be a reason to be envious of everyone living a life more glamorous than our own?
Old 07-25-2006, 05:35 PM
Aristocracy

i dont know why people always comment on the possible feud between letizia and sofia. they seem genuinly to get on well together. maybe sofia wanted someone more noble for her son granted, but he's happy they love each other and gave her little leonor i think they have a good relationship....
Old 07-25-2006, 05:38 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeleine victoria
Letizia is by far the most stunning CPss of Europe!!! no doubt about that!!
I think that is a little bit overreacted
Old 07-25-2006, 05:55 PM
Commoner

I have the same shoes of Leonor! Lol! So sweet!
Old 07-25-2006, 06:07 PM
Serene Highness

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldt20
I don't think this video has been posted yet.

Felipe, Letizia and Leonor in the Aifos saying hi to the crew.

http://mfile.akamai.com/22865/wmv/mu.../387.asx?obj=1
Thank you ldt20 for sharing the video:) ...

My goodness, how curious this girl looks in the video... looking around, not missing a single detail... it is, also, nice to see Letizia with the King... I hope next time Prince Felipe gets a boy, he had some trouble fixing Leonor's dress , ahahahah

Thank you once again for sharing the video. It made my day!

Regards,
mtbcm :)
Old 07-25-2006, 06:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by VittoriaLove
I have the same shoes of Leonor! Lol! So sweet!
How cute! Not in the same size I hope!:p
Old 07-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Courtier

OMG leonor is a thumbsucker baby! and thats why they put a paci on her mouth lol

http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php...82_1_467lo.jpg

Tags
breitling regatta, cristina, elena, felipe, froilán de marichalar, harald v, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, infanta leonor, irene urdangarín, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, juan urdangarín, leonor, letizia, mallorca, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), summer holidays, victoria de marichalar