Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From colourpress

Iñaki with children, Rosario and Kyril with children and Haakon and Mette-Marit with children spend time at the Fortuna

Attachments

• COLOUR10265679.jpg
    COLOUR10265679.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 303
  • COLOUR10265678.jpg
    COLOUR10265678.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 375
  • COLOUR10265695.jpg
    COLOUR10265695.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 328
  • COLOUR10265694.jpg
    COLOUR10265694.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 393
  • COLOUR10265693.jpg
    COLOUR10265693.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 333
  • COLOUR10265691.jpg
    COLOUR10265691.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 412
  • COLOUR10265684.jpg
    COLOUR10265684.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 321
  • COLOUR10265682.jpg
    COLOUR10265682.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 453
  • COLOUR10265681.jpg
    COLOUR10265681.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 280
  • COLOUR10265680.jpg
    COLOUR10265680.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 379
more. 1-5 and 10 from colourpress, 6-9 from newscom
I see Iñaki lets one of the children drive the car:D

Edit it looks like Cristina also is there if that is her on the last picture?

Attachments

• COLOUR10265682.jpg
    COLOUR10265682.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 312
  • COLOUR10265683.jpg
    COLOUR10265683.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 684
  • COLOUR10265685.jpg
    COLOUR10265685.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 241
  • COLOUR10265687.jpg
    COLOUR10265687.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 352
  • COLOUR10265689.jpg
    COLOUR10265689.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 666
  • sipaphotos251154.jpg
    sipaphotos251154.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 801
  • sipaphotos251147.jpg
    sipaphotos251147.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 323
  • sipaphotos251148.jpg
    sipaphotos251148.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 309
  • sipaphotos251150.jpg
    sipaphotos251150.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 292
  • COLOUR10265897.jpg
    COLOUR10265897.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:
Can you tell me what nationality is Kyril's wife, Rosario Nadal? I think she is Spanish. I have also read somewhere that Kyril graduated univercity in Madrid and is one of Felipe's best friends.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Can you tell me what nationality is Kyril's wife, Rosario Nadal? I think she is Spanish. I have also read somewhere that Kyril graduated univercity in Madrid and is one of Felipe's best friends.

Rosary is Spanish, she was born in Majorca. Really the whole Bulgarian Royal Family is Spanish. Simeón this one married (Spanish) Margarita Gómez Acebo, their children were born in Spain and their wives also it are. Because of it their relation is so good with the Spanish Royal Family, they have lived here through most of their life.

http://www.ultimahora.es/discreto.dba?-1+12+328968

The princesses more searches

Mette-Marit and Rosario Nadasalieron to sailing in the "Fortuna""

The Norwegian princes, Haakon and Mette-Marit, are useful their last days in Balears with their children, Marius and Ingrid Alexandra. In spite of the evil time that it did yesterday, they decided to be going to sail to Cabrera's island with their friends, the princes of Preslav, and some members of the Spanish royal family.
They travelled in eFortuna together with the queen dona Sofía, the infanta Cristina, Iñaki Urdangarín and the children from these: Juan Valentín, Pablo Nicolás and Miguel. The prince of Preslav, Kyril, and his wife Rosario Nadal also they signed to the voyage with their two daughters, Mafalda and Olimpia. They divided from Portopí at 10 a.m., ate in Cabrera and returned on 7 p.m. to Majorca. In Portopí they were raised to their vehicles and went away the one that almost already is known as Can Rosario, the house that has the Majorcan Rosario Nadal in Porreres.
It is the first time that Mette-Marit, which is in condition of her third son (the second son with Haakon), leaves herself to see publicly since last Sunday night came to Majorca. Her husband, on the other hand, has been left to see more for the beaches of the Island. In the last days, the Norwegian prince Haakon practised nautical sports in the beach of sa Ràpita together with his son Marius. His friends Iñaki and Kyril also accompanied him on their respective children.
After these days of relax, the Norwegian princes will have to say goodbye tomorrow of his(her,your) friends since they will go to his(her,your) country.

Thanks Larzen for the pics! Ingrid Alexandra has grown so much!

And a few more from Colourpress

Attachments

• COLOUR10265898.jpg
    COLOUR10265898.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 360
  • COLOUR10265895.jpg
    COLOUR10265895.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 272
  • COLOUR10265892.jpg
    COLOUR10265892.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 375
  • COLOUR10265896.jpg
    COLOUR10265896.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 348
Emily said:
Who is the journalist from the Vanguardia that you mentioned?
The woman who usually writes for La Vanguardia is Mariángel Alcázar. And I agree that she's very down-to-earth.

Here's an article of her, so you can judge for yourself:
http://www.lavanguardia.es/web/20050811/51190749056.html

So that nobody doubts the hospitality of the Spanish royal family, the royal yacht Fortuna went yesterday to the sea, taking on board a varied assortment of princes and princesses, who enjoyed a day of interchange of impressions and experiences. The guests of honour were Haakon and Mette Marit, crown princes of Norway, and with them, their hosts in Mallorca, Kyril of Bulgaria and Rosario Nadal, the princes of Preslav. Also Cristina de Borbón-Dos Sicilias and her husband, Pedro Lopez Quesada, and the Dukes of Palma embarked on the marine excursion. Another day without the Princes of Asturias, who have been in an unknown whereabouts for one week. The presence of Haakon and Mette Marit in the island still has underlined the absence of Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, who thus will surely reserve the sociability with their homologous for later on.

The princes of Asturias could program for another summer a summit of heirs in Marivent. That, yes, would be a good promotion for Mallorca and an alternative to the regattas. The island is the preferred destiny of most Europeans, and their respective princes would be enchanted to be able to spend some days at the sun, total free. Of all the future kings of Europe, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia are those who have the best official residence of vacations. Thus it would be a great success if the Princes attracted their colleagues to the Spanish coasts. It’s obvious that they can’t convince people to go to a place where they themselves are not.

At the moment, Haakon and Mette Marit, taking advantage of the fact the Princes of Asturias have left free the Fortuna, enjoyed a nice moment yesterday. The marine excursion prevented Haakon to practice his favourite sport, kitesurf, a modality that allows him to furrow the waves upon a table united with cables to a giant comet species that exerts of candle. The Norwegian prince became fond of Kyril of Bulgaria and even Iñaki Urdangarin, to whom he has been united and with whom he has visited the beaches of the island, demonstrating everybody that Mallorca is much more than a field of regattas.

Last edited:
ImagineScandinavia also has some photos from yesterday, on board of the Fortuna.

I'll just put here the ones that are a bit different from the above ones:

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 293
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 335
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 274
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 347
  • 15.JPG
    15.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 276
  • 18.JPG
    18.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 315
  • 19.JPG
    19.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 325
Thanks Elsa M. Marius has also grown much after the chirstening of Leah Isadora and the pics from the beach in Greece.

Last edited:
Elsa, Thank you for the name and for the article. I will look for her articles in the Vanguardia. As an aside, I have wondered if the Princes of Asturias are being entertained by another royal family. In particular, it seems the Miller family might be able to offer them the seclusion they would want and I believe Felipe and Pavlos have been very good friends. Has anyone else thought they might be spending time with other royals? And, finally, the photos of the families together in Mallorca this week have been lovely to see. Thank you to all who have taken the time to post.

Emily said:
Elsa, Thank you for the name and for the article. I will look for her articles in the Vanguardia. As an aside, I have wondered if the Princes of Asturias are being entertained by another royal family. In particular, it seems the Miller family might be able to offer them the seclusion they would want and I believe Felipe and Pavlos have been very good friends. Has anyone else thought they might be spending time with other royals? And, finally, the photos of the families together in Mallorca this week have been lovely to see. Thank you to all who have taken the time to post.

I believe that the Princes will have gone away of trip to some place where they could be calm. The Prince can look well for places where he knows that he can be calm, in other countries or in houses of friends and relatives.
I do not believe that the vacations are happening with other Princes because we know since they all more or less are photographed in their vacations. Recollection that the Prince has not been of vacations with other princes in the last years, but it is also normal, since the Prince Felipe was still single, and the others married and with family.

A few more photos, from Face to Face:

one pic from news.com but there are more. here you have one with inaki and cristina inside.

Attachments

• gamma181056.jpg
    gamma181056.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 300
Thanks rchainho. And Elsa M. thanks for the pics too! And I Love the pics when Marius tuching Iñakis head.

The Queen and the King look so happy together do you guys think that they fake it or do they really love each other I think they do!!

I think that when two people love each other, such as TTMM, they cannot hide the joy of being in love. I don't think that their love is fake!

Certainly, in some articles that I have read they say that the Queen, the Infanta Cristina and Cristina de Borbón - Two Sicilias they were there, but they appear neither in any of the photos nor in those who are taken of the ship. Would they come before?

lula said:
Certainly, in some articles that I have read they say that the Queen, the Infanta Cristina and Cristina de Borbón - Two Sicilias they were there, but they appear neither in any of the photos nor in those who are taken of the ship. Would they come before?
The Queen too? I didn't read any article saying that HM was there.
Regarding the photos, we can see Infanta Cristina here:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=178345

It is very good to see the royal families meeting not just for an official event but for enjoying vacations together. It is good that their kids can meet with each other and build friendships.

from imaginescandinavia.com

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 203
  • 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 193
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 224
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 242
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 257
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 274
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 333
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 359
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 399
Prince Felipe is the most beautiful man alive.

Great pics, marezdote. Thank you!

Well... do you all remember the photo showing Pablo "driving"? Some articles and comments about the “imprudence of Iñaki Urdangarín” haven’t taken a long time appearing over the Spanish media.

In this article from El Confidencial Digital, someone compares this story with the tragedy in Monaco when Grace of Monaco died in a terrible car accident.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/ocio/indice.asp?id=859&edicion=12/08/2005&pass=

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't this sound sadly overstated?:confused:

(I have to add that the zone where Pablo was "driving" is a private zone, where the only cars which can circulate are the cars of the owners of any yatch. In addition, I think that if Iñaki leaved Pablo "drive" was because he was sure about any danger could happen there.)

Last edited:
isabella_ said:
Maybe it's just me, but doesn't this sound sadly overstated?:confused:
Completely overstated! Come on, Pablo was not actually "driving"; he was only sited on his father's legs and with the hands on the steering-wheel... I also used to do that when I was a girl, but that doesn't mean I was driving...

In any case it is risky to have a child sitting with you while you are driving, specially because of the air bags. It is definitely not the best thing to do while you are driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom