Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.elconfidencial.com/ocio/indice.asp?id=859&edicion=12/08/2005&pass=
Urdangarín, one peril at the shuttlecock at the which not forfeiture none

Luis Savior

Fri, 12 of August of 2005

Mallorca she shelters this August two families kingly at the no vacancy. The spanish way itself summation her Norway, and although the king Idler I attained despistar to an photographer which neither show that too interest around her frame, his descendants constituyen one stuff of leading in order to her press rose. The inheritor Haakon and her wife Mette- Queer they reside on the household occupied, in the township of Green leaf, by the mallorquina Rosary Nought and Kyril of Bulgaria, the prince of Preslav. Assuming that the Wednesday itself she raised on the isle with one humidity honorable of Miami, everyone they itself they embarked in search of breezes further hospitable. The vehicle utilized it was the yachtLuck which the entrepreneurial mallorquines regale at the King. At representation of Marivent be present at the picnic Iñaki Urdangarín. Her daughter of the inheritor escandinavo and the offspring varones of the Duke of Cabbage palm rounded her forwarding.
TheLuck has her seating habitual on the flat naval of Portopí one enclave ill-omened souvenir inasmuch as one etarra tuvo in that place in the point of scope of your gun at the King-. Her distance which they owe rove the limbs of the Kinfolk Royal Spanish, as of Marivent until the installations nautical, you're not long. Overcoming all estas premise, she surprised sobremanera the behavior of Iñaki Urdangarín at the shuttlecock, máxime considering that her cortege itself puso going one and the same daytime in that they ented at vigor the unworn and hardened she sanctions of traffic.

Besides, the limbs of the Kinfolk Royal they know of leftover which the photographer itself wager to everyday in the inmediaciones of the flat naval, greedy of imagery which I satisfy her voracidad insatiate of his half. On this account all right. Iñaki Urdangarín she traveled that daytime at the shuttlecock of one car, with her particularize of which had seated in her lap to her son Pablo Nicholas. Thephotography taken show that one quality enviable, and in her she seemed conversant at a parent which transmit to her offshoot various notions of the craft of the shuttlecock. One gesture certainly perilous, máxime whether tenemos at tally her representatividad which itself him I'd suppose at the institution royal.

Whether Traffic not actúa, you won't be in default tests fehacientes at him occurred. The speech director across-the-board from that department, which diffuse her foto of one descerebrado which she drove to 160 hourly while sacaba the footing by the window, dispose now of other document of exception. The mallorquines not daban line of credit, and as one flash she crossed around his peppermint her bounty of Handsomeness of Mónaco on time of educate to Estefanía in the underhanded of the shuttlecock. Further benevolent, other atribuyen him occurred at the normality with her which itself jaunty around Mallorca the limbs of the Kinfolk Royal. The fitting Urdangarín she practices often thejogging by the is attending Stroll Nautical of Cabbage palm. In case, consignemos which, in the prolegómenos of the picnic to Goatherd, Rosary Nought she took at the age of kids in the seating from behind.

thanks for the translation, it must be a lot of work,

who are the the duke of cabbage and the dukes of palm?

Last edited by a moderator:
susan alicia said:

The Duke of Cabbage...:confused: I think that it's a translator's mistake.;)
And the Dukes of Palm (Duques de Palma) are Infanta Cristina of Spain and her husband Iñaki Urdangarín.

susan alicia said:
thanks for the translation, it must be a lot of work,

They are refering to Duke of Palm. :)

The reaction of El Confidencial is overstated about the incident but it would have been better for Iñaki not to be pictured in such situation. All the safety is needed and wanted when we have kids in our car and it is basic to teach them from the beggining. Although at an empty street they are in a public street and this private and family attitud will have consequences in their image.

But, to make comparisson with the Grimaldi case sounds mean and completely inadequate.

Don't you feel that sometimes the media do that?! When they start thinking that some person is perfect they go around and around lookingb for something that could ruin the image?! :mad:

In a while all this thing will be forgoten but I am sure that Iñaki will learn the lesson. Maybe the lessons may continue at the private paths of a castle.:D

Regards.

thanks, never knew juan carlos made the husband of his daughter a duke.

In Holland the husband of Margriet stayed Mr van Vollenhove but their children were by insistance of juliana all princes because she wanted all her grandchildren to be equal (I think).

isabella_ said:
The Duke of Cabbage...:confused: I think that it's a translator's mistake.;)
And the Dukes of Palm (Duques de Palma) are Infanta Cristina of Spain and her husband Iñaki Urdangarín.

susan alicia said:
thanks, never knew juan carlos made the husband of his daughter a duke.

In Holland the husband of Margriet stayed Mr van Vollenhove but their children were by insistance of juliana all princes because she wanted all her grandchildren to be equal (I think).

The King gives the titles to her daughters the Infantas, and her husbands use them because they are her colitigants. The sisters of the King also have these titles; the Infanta Pilar is Duchess of Badjoz and the Infanta Margarita, Duchess of Soria.

the pictures are so nice!! Why can we take vaccations like!!!

http://www.ultimahora.es/discreto.dba?-1+12+329194

Two doting fathers
Iñaki Urdangarín and Pedro Lopez de Quesada spend a day with his children in the sea on board of the "Somni" together with other friends and relatives Iñaki Urdangarín with his children, Juan Valentín, Pablo Nicolás and Miguel; the son of dona Pilar de Borbón, Beltrán Gómez Acebo, without his wife, the model Laura Ponte, and Pedro Lopez Quesada and his daughter went out to sail on board of the "Somni". Other friends were accompanying them on their children, which did that the second royal ship was looking like greatly a child-care.

For what we could estimate, the duke of Palm and Lopez de Quesada, of the missing banking Lopez Quesada, who is a godfather, together with Rosario Nadal, of Irene de Todos los Santos Urdangarín and Borbón, ninth in the successor line, the last scion of Iñaki and of the infanta dona Cristina, and husband of Cristina de Borbón two Sicilias and Orleans, daughter in turn of the infante don Carlos, they put of manifest his father's endowments, since during the whole sea day they were dependent on their children.
Because while one could be seen Lopez de Quesada's beautiful images by Victoria, his daughter, already well in the platform of the "Somni", already well knocked down both in an inflatable mattress, being left to go for eembat, those of Iñaki with his children were not less paternal, first playing with them in cover, then, taking them in arms and being thrown from the platform of stern, later bathing with the three and, finally, very dependent on that were eating. What to say has that, I dress the seen, not even two Cristinas can remain calm in house since his children are but that very well attended. Beltrán Gómez Acebo, great-grandson of Alfonso XIII and of dona Maria de las Mercedes, grandson of don Juan de Borbón and nephew of the King, who did not bath very much, spent most of the morning to himself under the tent of the launch and a moment doing gathering with the men of on board.

Do you think that the 3 boys of Cristina and Iñaki know to swim ?!
I think that Juan and Pablo do ... but Miguel, who is just 3 is always in the sea without rubber ring ! :eek: do you think that he knows to swim ???!! :D

I know I'm becomming borring with this question, but WHERE ARE THE PRINCES??? We haven't seen them for almost two weeks! In my opinion, they might have gone to Asturias, but the press still doesn't know anythink about it.

kil said:
Do you think that the 3 boys of Cristina and Iñaki know to swim ?!
I think that Juan and Pablo do ... but Miguel, who is just 3 is always in the sea without rubber ring ! :eek: do you think that he knows to swim ???!! :D

As I have read the children swim since they are 6 months old, it is supposed that it is easier than the children learn to swim when they are babies because they float in an innate way (the theory says something like that how the children feel in the water of a way similar to how they find in the mother uterus)

Elsa M. said:
You can see in the photos posted by marezdote that Miguel actually has a rubber ring or something close to that...
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=178967

The little girl behind Iñaki, yes she has rubber ring .... but not Miguel !! :) that's so funny ! he is just 3 !!!!!! :D

Lula, thanks for your answer, in fact I know it that for babies it's something innate, but when you are growing up, it is not anymore ! soooo ... I think that these boys have taken some swimming lessons ?! or because they live in Spain (near the sea ... ) it helps I think ;)

But that's really funny to see this little cutie swimming like a fish !!!!! :D

I'm talking about the orange rubber ring that the little girl behind Iñaki and Miguel has on her arm ;)
For me the thing that Iñaki gives to Miguel is not a rubber ring, it's something to have fun ! So I presume that little Miguel knows to swim if they let him going into the water with only that .... ;)
That's great ! :cool:

kil said:
For me the thing that Iñaki gives to Miguel is not a rubber ring, it's something to have fun !
Oh, O.K., I thought it was some kind of help to swim... but anyway I don't know much of swimming... :cool:

http://www.lavanguardia.es/web/20050814/51190897051.html

The princes of Asturias are back to Mallorca. This weekend Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, after enjoying week and a half of privacy, returned to the house of Son Vent, within the enclosure of Marivent.

Where have they been? Some people say they were in a Greek island (although I think they had no reason to go away to look for a Mediterranean island, since they already were in one…). The renewed interest of the Greek cousins of Don Felipe by his lost kingdom stresses this theory, although the Princes of Asturias have already travelled to the Aegean last year, to attend the Olympic Games of Athens. Also there are some people who assure that the Princes have been in Asturias. I believe more in this possibility, although evidently not at grandmother Menchu Alvárez del Valle’s home, where they could not remain unnoticed. And still, there’s a third possible destiny for the recent escape of the Princes: the Czech locality of Cesly Krumlov, in the heart of Bohemia and next to the Black Forest, a paradise that not many tourists have discovered yet. The Princes have escaped to Cesky, whenever they needed to disappear, as it happened on November 1st, 2003, when the engagement was announced.

The return of the Princes to Mallorca can be justified with the commitments they have to other members of the royal family, who they have abandoned these days in the hands of all the photographers of the island. The gold medal of this summer must thus be given to Infanta Cristina, whose children are the joy of the island. Even little Irene Urdangarin had to feed the cameras.

Also the Queen knows the worth of a good image, although sometimes she requests a break, in order to be able to go shopping with tranquillity. Doña Sofía, accompanied yesterday by her daughter the Duchess of Palma and her sister, princess Irene, strolled by the centre of Palma, and later she went shopping to El Corte Inglés. It is not the first time this summer as (although this mall is, for many people, the temple of consumption), for Queen Sofia, it’s a tranquillity oasis. Even if it’s unbelievable, nobody bothers her and even the employees act as if they did not recognize the lady.

-----------

These days the regatta Ulysse-Nardin will take place in Mallorca, with the participation of the Aifos (a sailboat of the Navy, whose crew trusts the Prince to return to its helm). At the moment, favourable winds blow over Palma and the news of their arrival begins to be noticed. They have taken a few days of rest and now we are eager to receive them with open arms, like a prodigal son.

Last edited:
For what I read they continue without having not even idea wherefrom they have been, do not even know safely if they return today or not, it seems that they have could hide good, I am glad for them, this way they will have rested, because they are going to leave in alone not even a minute.

Great, they are back! It's unbelievable, that nobody have seen them, but it's good for them.
Is it certain, that they had gone to Czech after announcement? I didn't know about that.

From newscom:

Attachments

• sipaphotos252108.jpg
    sipaphotos252108.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 321
  • sipaphotos252113.jpg
    sipaphotos252113.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 359
  • sipaphotos252119.jpg
    sipaphotos252119.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 389
  • sipaphotos252122.jpg
    sipaphotos252122.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 382
  • sipaphotos252126.jpg
    sipaphotos252126.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 288
  • sipaphotos252130.jpg
    sipaphotos252130.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 332
  • sipaphotos252136.jpg
    sipaphotos252136.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 312
  • sipaphotos252138.jpg
    sipaphotos252138.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 348
  • sipaphotos252143.jpg
    sipaphotos252143.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 287
  • sipaphotos252102.jpg
    sipaphotos252102.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 263
From Newscom:

Attachments

• sipaphotos252148.jpg
    sipaphotos252148.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 238
  • sipaphotos252151.jpg
    sipaphotos252151.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 255
  • si.jpg
    si.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 268
  • sip.jpg
    sip.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 256
  • sipa.jpg
    sipa.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 216
  • sipap.jpg
    sipap.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 295
  • sipaph.jpg
    sipaph.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 333
  • sipapho.jpg
    sipapho.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 317
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Lula!
I can see now the family is complete, with Elena and her family in Palma as well.

Fron newscom:

Attachments

• sipaphoto.jpg
    sipaphoto.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 277
  • sipaphotos.jpg
    sipaphotos.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 260
Alexandria said:
Nice hat she's wearing, too! :)
Yes, I was thinking the same ;)
Alexandria said:
Can anyone tell me who the man with the little girl behind Cristina
He's Pedro Lopez Quesada, husband of Cristina de Borbón Dos-Sicilias and godfather of little Irene.

Alexandria said:
Thanks lula for the new pictures. Nice to see Elena and her family have joined the rest of the Spanish royals now in Mallorca. Nice hat she's wearing, too! :)

Can anyone tell me who the man with the little girl behind Cristina is in this picture: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=180342?

He is Pedro Lopez Quesada, the husband of Cristina de Borbón - Two Sicilias and godfather of Irene, is with his small son.

Thank you Elsa and lula both for the answer. :) I thought he looked familiar but wasn't sure.

And my mistake about mixing up the little boy for a little girl -- must be the newscom watermarks that threw me off!

Will the Greek royals be joining the Spanish royal family at all this year? Usually Constantine and Anne Marie make an appearance with some of their children.

Alexandria said:
Will the Greek royals be joining the Spanish royal family at all this year? Usually Constantine and Anne Marie make an appearance with some of their children.
Good question... I guess we well can expect that for later this month.
Just one more thing: it's so good (and unusual...) to see Jaime smiling that way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom