State Visit from Russia to Spain: February 8-9, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anneke

I'm not so good in english.
I can not understand all the posters write.
And I want to look to all the pics you post.
I'm very interested about the posters write, but I don't know not so good how to give my opinion about all the things they write.
I'm a simple housewife who like the royal family, but can not understand all the things.
I't to difficult for me how to post a question or so.
All those English terms are so diffucult for me.
I hope you term intends what I say.
I hope you can read what I mean but it is not so good english.

halyna

mtbcm said:
I wonder what the King is saying here :D . Definetly a funny shot.
Said the King to Vladimir: "Flamenco is so easy---hold your arms like this, tense, then start stamping your heels really hard..."

Last edited by a moderator:
halyna

I agree that the Queen's purple is a lovely color. However, I wish sometimes that royalty would wear "royal" clothing, something reminiscent of the past, of the ethnic make-up of the country, and definitely, some kind of coronet. After all, they are different.

Fanletizia and Purple Platinum,

Thank you for all the great pictured :)

Tinika said:
I guess I'm in the minority here, but I ADORE Letizia's latest gala outfit.

I agree with you.

This is my first post. Hello. :)

I like specially the Spanish royal family and I love the pics of this forum. I will try to participate in which can. ;) sorry for mi inglish.

mapian said:
I agree with you.

This is my first post. Hello. :)

I like specially the Spanish royal family and I love the pics of this forum. I will try to participate in which can. ;) sorry for mi inglish.
Hello!
Welcome! ;)

halyna said:
Said the King to Vladimir: "Flamenco is so easy---hold your arms like this, tense, then start stamping your heels really hard..."[/quote]

I'll take your word , Halyna ;) ... For a moment I feared he was explaining bull-fight :rolleyes: , ahahahahah

Regards,

mtbcm :)

mtbcm said:
I'll take your word , Halyna ;) ... For a moment I feared he was explaining bull-fight :rolleyes: , ahahahahah

Regards,

ahahah
I remembered some things .... but that had never passed me over the head! :D

I still can't believe you don't like Infanta Cristina's outfit...

I went to check Hola magazine issue from Frederik and Mary's wedding and I still think she looks gorgeous and unique with it. I like how both colours make her glow...

As for Princess Letizia, what can I say, a great return to duty - smilling, looking happy and soooo in love. :)

Regards,

...JuAnItA... said:
ahahah
I remembered some things .... but that had never passed me over the head! :D

:) Kings of Spain are such down-to-earth that every guest must feel very comfortable in their presence. That is the most important thing in this state visits, don't you agree?!

But if will get to see Mr. Putin at the next San Fermín or dressed in farales we'll know who gave him the idea:D :D .

Regards,

Hi Anneke
I think you've expressed yourself in a very lovely way and your English is very good!

royalist said:
Hi Anneke
I think you've expressed yourself in a very lovely way and your English is very good!

I totally agree! Welcome Anneke :)

carlota said:
elsa, you are reading my mind. i thought the same about cristina's dress, didn't like it in the danish wedding and nor now. letizia's dress wasn't bad, but imo wasn't good either. i think the problem has to do with the baggy skirt. if it was less big the outfit would have changed drastically. the top is beautiful though.

the queen really looks her best in that sparkling silver dress. did she wear it before?

I agree with you!!

by the way, I think Laetizia is wearing the emerald Queen Sophia wore to the wedding, isn't she?

mtbcm said:
:) Kings of Spain are such down-to-earth that every guest must feel very comfortable in their presence. That is the most important thing in this state visits, don't you agree?!

But if will get to see Mr. Putin at the next San Fermín or dressed in farales we'll know who gave him the idea:D :D .

Regards,
Yes! They seem to be very nice!
And besides in a visit of Evo Morales, he wore these clothes:

(source: casareal)

So, i supposed that he felt very comfortable in the presence of the King, to wore those clothes! :)

Saturn said:
I agree with you!!

by the way, I think Laetizia is wearing the emerald Queen Sophia wore to the wedding, isn't she?
No she isn't!
Here is the jewels that Queen Sofia wore at the wedding:

(source: cover)

setImgWidth(); This pic is very funy; Putin seems thinking: " miam miam What a lucky boy for a so beautiful woman !!!!!!" isn't it

adelaide said:
setImgWidth(); This pic is very funy; Putin seems thinking: " miam miam What a lucky boy for a so beautiful woman !!!!!!" isn't it
:D :D :D Yeah... And mrs Putin about Letizia: "What a lucky girl for having such a handsome guy!" :D

...JuAnItA... said:
So, i supposed that he felt very comfortable in the presence of the King, to wore those clothes! :)

Yes Juanita,
COMFORTABLE is the word for those clothes :rolleyes: ...

Regards,

mtbcm said:
Yes Juanita,
COMFORTABLE is the word for those clothes :rolleyes: ...

Regards,
ahah!
I think "comfortable" is the best word for those clothes... ;)
But it's really nice to see that some people are very comfortable in the King's presence!

(From Hola Magazine)

(I know I am the only one but I love this colours of Infanta Cristina's outfit:) )

Guapíssima!

(Source: Hola magazine)

mtbcm said:
(I know I am the only one but I love this colours of Infanta Cristina's outfit:) )
I like them to! I think this is a beautiful combination! ;)

halyna

Letizia is a vision from the waist up--the tiara, the coiffure, the shimmering patterned fabric. That skirt is absolutely wrong, not only for her frame but it does not match the top at all. It should have been slim, slit and sleek. Otherwise, the lady is ravishing, and I appreciate all the different shots of that aristocratic visage.

Prince Felipe and Letiza look so in love. I am so very happy for them :D

mtbcm...

how great to have you in this forum !!
finally i can stare at big images from this magnificent gala banquet.
thank you for the pictures of Infanta Cristina & her handsome husband too...

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006/02/15/joyas-gala/

The Princess of Asturias attended the gala dinner with the nuptial tiara (the Mellerio) that Doña Cristina took on her wedding day (1997) and that Doña Sofía wore for the baptism of her three children. Doña Cristina, who chose it, among the four main tiaras to take in her wedding day, has rarely resigned to use it at galas.

To the taste of the Queen and of the Infanta was now joined the one of the Princess of Asturias, who has begun to show her preference for this simple structure of platinum and diamonds; a tiara that the Spanish government gave Doña Sofia as a wedding gift.

For this first gala after her maternity leave, the wife of Don Felipe would choose, in addition, the same emerald set that the Queen took for Prince Felipe’s wedding: a necklace of eighteen quadrangle emeralds, separated from each other by floral diamonds and a pair of earrings made of diamonds and ended by two emeralds.

The gracious jewels worn by the Princess, as well as the diamond and emeralds brooch worn by the Duchess of Palma belong to Queen Sofia, who might have probably inherited them from her paternal great-grandmother, Grandduchess Olga of Russia.
In addition to the brooch, the Duchess of Palma de Mallorca completed her outfit with the clock-bracelet from Cartier that the king gave her for her birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom