State Visit from Portugal to Spain: September 25-28, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lula said:
Letizia will not travel on Thursday to Oviedo, only the Prince will go.:sad:

FROM REUTERS VIA YAHOO

WHY?????:sad: ? It´s Official?

Paty said:
WHY?????:sad: ? It´s Official?

Yes, Sagrario Ruiz de Apodaca has said it in the TVE's informative :wacko:

lula said:

And Why she will not travel?, Have she a bad pregnancy?

Paty said:
And Why she will not travel?, Have she a bad pregnancy?

They have not said at all any more, I imagine that if these days she has nauseas, they think that it is better that she does not travel and that she is calmer.;)

lula said:
Pardon my ingnorance... but who is Sagrario Ruiz de Apodaca? :blush: :wacko:

Thanks in advance :)

Our First Lady looks very good!!

...JuAnItA... said:
Pardon my ingnorance... but who is Sagrario Ruiz de Apodaca? :blush: :wacko:

Thanks in advance :)

She is the journalist who follows the news of the Princes of Asturias in the Spanish public television. Besides, of friend of the Princess, and wife of the journalist who presents the television newscast of the 21.00;)

lula said:
Letizia will not travel on Thursday to Oviedo, only the Prince will go.:sad:
Nooooooo...:sad::ohmy::sad:

I know it's better for her and the baby, but... Why? :sad:
Just imagine how disappointed and sad she must be now... It was to be such a nice event with strolling in Oviedo... Maybe it would be too exausting for her... And the journey in both car and plane to Asturias can be dangerous, she is not even 2 months pregnant.

Let's keep fingers crossed for delivery of Prince of Asturias Awards next month.

lula said:
She is the journalist who follows the news of the Princes of Asturias in the Spanish public television. Besides, of friend of the Princess, and wife of the journalist who presents the television newscast of the 21.00;)
She was also covering the news during Leti's labour (next to Ruber Clinic), in fact she was already pregnant herself then :)

From terra:

Last edited:
From polfoto

Last edited:
LFI pics of the gala dinner:
2n1t6w9.jpg

2d9vhgp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a shame that Princess Letizia won't go to Oviedo :sad:
I hope to see more photos from tonight soon! The First Lady looks very nice, I would like a closer view of The Queen's dress.

Teresa said:
Any idea of who is the disigner that is dressing her?
I don't think it looks like an Augusto or João Rôlo... :ermm: I can't remember any designer who have that kind of dresses...

If i'm not in mistake the Queen's dress is new!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
BTW, thank you for the photos!

http://www.lavanguardia.es/gen/20060926/51284890157/noticias/primera-aparicion-publica-de-la-princesa-letizia-tras-el-anuncio-de-su-embarazo-asturias-reyes-anibal-cavaco-silva-el-pardo-zarzuela-portugal-duques.html

The first public appearance of the Princess Letizia after the advertisement of her pregnancy

The Princess of Asturias came this night to the receipt that there offered in Palace of El Pardo the president of Portugal, Aníbal Cavaco Silva, in honor of the Kings, you upset twenty-four hours after he was becoming a public who will be a mother for the second time at the beginning of next May.

Dona Letizia, who came on the verge of the Palace together with the Prince of Asturias and in the same procession that the Kings and the Dukes of Lugo, one will dismiss this night of the Portuguese agent chief executive - of visit of State in Spain - whom at first she was thinking to accompany next Thursday during his stay in Oviedo, but in the one that Don Felipe will operate of host in solitarily.

Dona Letizia, in agreement with a speaker of the House of the King, has wanted like that to be grateful for the attentions of Aníbal Cavaco Silva and of his wife, Maria, with whom yesterday she had lunch in the Palace of the Zarzuela, together with the Kings and to the Prince, meeting in which one of the principal topics of conversation was the pregnancy of the wife of the Inheritor of the Wreath.

Sources of the Palace of the Zarzuela indicated that the Princess of Asturias supports her agenda of work, but that the own inconveniences of the first months of gestation will prevent her from representing to some acts as the visit to the capital of the Principality, to where she will go, at first, on October 20 to the delivery of the Prizes Prince of Asturias.

The Kings, the Princes, the Dukes of Lugo and Aníbal Cavaco Silva, together with his wife, Maria, posed this night for the mass media before one of the income of El Pardo. Dona Letizia was grateful for the congratulations and said, from off, that she was " very well ".

The members of the Royal Family and the couple Cavaco Silva were present in El Pardo at a concert, before the receipt, which offered the choir of the Foundation Calouste Gulbekian, whose 32 voices interpreted works of Domenico Scarlatti and Frank Martin.

The sources of Zarzuela were not necessary if the Princess of Asturias will remain in the Dun one until the end of the receipt.

Cristina was really beautiful yesterday in the dinner !!!!!!
thankss for the pincs N

I totally agree with you sis, I haven't seen her wearing that dress since the Wedding Anniversary of QEII and the DoE in 1997, but even after all those years it looks great on her!:flowers:

Wonderful pictures from the gala last night! The palace certainly is magnificent, the picture of the table setting and all that were just breathtaking, magnificent! :flowers:

Queen Sofia's white suit was very elegant, and at the gala Infanta Elena looked very stylish and elegant, as did Infanta Margarita, who really looked superb in those pearls.

The first gala evening at El Pardo Palace for Letizia.:)
She's beautiful today, better than yesterday.:)

When I look for these two old and new parents-to-be, specialy for Letizia I think that she is like a Sun on this night:clap: so happy, radiant and proud. And Elena - just WOOOW:flowers:

It looks that Letizia has quite good relationships with Jaime and Elena.

Last edited:
captures from tve

Last edited:
Bravo,i love see letizia she is adorable beutiful...

LaChicaMadrilena said:
She was also covering the news during Leti's labour (next to Ruber Clinic), in fact she was already pregnant herself then :)

From terra:

Sorry make to post but i love the pic that Filipe is helping letizia in the stairs.
Oh, just now Maria is very elegant this night... mucht mucht better than the gold dress, i like to see her this evening.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom