The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-26-2006, 04:54 PM
Royal Highness

Cristina was really beautiful yesterday in the dinner !!!!!!
thankss for the pincs N

Old 09-26-2006, 05:00 PM
Heir Apparent

I totally agree with you sis, I haven't seen her wearing that dress since the Wedding Anniversary of QEII and the DoE in 1997, but even after all those years it looks great on her!

Old 09-26-2006, 05:04 PM
Royal Highness

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=...0926164227.jpg

Infanta Elena's dress and the Queen's one are new, aren't they?
Old 09-26-2006, 05:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Wonderful pictures from the gala last night! The palace certainly is magnificent, the picture of the table setting and all that were just breathtaking, magnificent!

Queen Sofia's white suit was very elegant, and at the gala Infanta Elena looked very stylish and elegant, as did Infanta Margarita, who really looked superb in those pearls.
Old 09-26-2006, 05:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...JuAnItA...
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=...0926164227.jpg

Infanta Elena's dress and the Queen's one are new, aren't they?
That of Elena it is repeated. Prizes abc 2004 (photo from abc)

From 20 minutos

Old 09-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Commoner

The first gala evening at El Pardo Palace for Letizia.
She's beautiful today, better than yesterday.
Old 09-26-2006, 05:49 PM
Heir Apparent

When I look for these two old and new parents-to-be, specialy for Letizia I think that she is like a Sun on this night so happy, radiant and proud. And Elena - just WOOOW

It looks that Letizia has quite good relationships with Jaime and Elena.
Old 09-26-2006, 06:37 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=...0926160157.jpg
She looks radiant!
Old 09-26-2006, 08:04 PM
Courtier

captures from tve

Old 09-26-2006, 08:19 PM
Royal Highness

Bravo,i love see letizia she is adorable beutiful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
She was also covering the news during Leti's labour (next to Ruber Clinic), in fact she was already pregnant herself then

From terra:
Sorry make to post but i love the pic that Filipe is helping letizia in the stairs.
Oh, just now Maria is very elegant this night... mucht mucht better than the gold dress, i like to see her this evening.
Old 09-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Administrator

Elena

Letizia and Cristina look great...but I got to tell you...Elena looks FABULOUS! I love that dress! She never gets enough credit in my eyes
Old 09-26-2006, 10:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk
Letizia and Cristina look great...but I got to tell you...Elena looks FABULOUS! I love that dress! She never gets enough credit in my eyes
Letizia looks radiantly beautiful at El Pardo.

As for Infanta Elena, I agree with you. I've long thought that if she were a pretty woman she would be considered among the world's best dressed women, certainly among one of the best dressed royals--but as a society we have a prejudice for pretty faces. I also think her husband deserves much credit for that. While he may dress like a bit of a fop, he was the one who taught Elena how to dress.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:09 AM
Courtier

Letizia looks sooooo radiant & beautiful!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2006, 12:52 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucys
Letizia looks radiantly beautiful at El Pardo.

As for Infanta Elena, I agree with you. I've long thought that if she were a pretty woman she would be considered among the world's best dressed women, certainly among one of the best dressed royals--but as a society we have a prejudice for pretty faces. I also think her husband deserves much credit for that. While he may dress like a bit of a fop, he was the one who taught Elena how to dress.
I certainly agree. She could give Caroline of Hanover and Rania a run for their money. Infanta Elena could wear a sack so elegantly. Too bad she wasn't blessed in the beauty department.
Old 09-27-2006, 02:42 AM
Nobility

VIDEO
http://www.ono.com/Primeras_imagenes...7592FC7BA7.htm

felipe cannot hide his love for his wife on the foto one sees it in suspends on letizia
Old 09-27-2006, 03:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photos from ANP

Old 09-27-2006, 05:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

What a pleasure to see this " Young People" so happy and giving happyness to their family In this times of so diificult life for everybody is an osis of freshness.

Against the grumblig of the old " El Palito" ( translation: old fossil : Peñafiel) who pretend that this pregnancy is a pur " frivolity" because the Princes have choozen their feeling before the reasons of State as thought the Monarquia and the Politic Sciences were exact sciences

Can you imagine if the debate of the succession would be not settle before ten years how the Princes could to do for having a bigger family as they wish?

More I heard El Palito more I think that his brain is not irriguated since a long time
Old 09-27-2006, 05:01 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

http://www.rtp.pt/index.php?article=255759&visual=16

"The new pregnancy of the Princess of Asturias was the central subject of the first official lunch that the kings offered the president of Portugal, Aníbal Cavaco Silva, on occasion of his State Visit to Spain", said EFE. The Spanish agency detached the commentaries of Cavaco Silva and King Juan Carlos, during the gala dinner offered by the Spanish monarch: "the King and the president of Portugal, Aníbal Cavaco Silva, had today coincided in the necessity to continue stimulating the relations between both countries and, especially, the common search of answers against international terrorism or illegal immigration".

videos from telecinco:

http://www.informativos.telecinco.es...o/dn_32996.htm
Old 09-27-2006, 05:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Video
http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/se...si&id=11579616

Old 09-27-2006, 05:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

From seegerpress

Tags
cristina, elena, felipe, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, infanta margarita, infanta pilar, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, letizia, margarita (1939 - ), pilar, portugal, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), spanish royal family, state visit