State Visit from Portugal to Spain: September 25-28, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elena

Letizia and Cristina look great...but I got to tell you...Elena looks FABULOUS! I love that dress! She never gets enough credit in my eyes:neutral:

Zonk said:
Letizia and Cristina look great...but I got to tell you...Elena looks FABULOUS! I love that dress! She never gets enough credit in my eyes:neutral:

Letizia looks radiantly beautiful at El Pardo.

As for Infanta Elena, I agree with you. I've long thought that if she were a pretty woman she would be considered among the world's best dressed women, certainly among one of the best dressed royals--but as a society we have a prejudice for pretty faces. I also think her husband deserves much credit for that. While he may dress like a bit of a fop, he was the one who taught Elena how to dress.

lucys said:
Letizia looks radiantly beautiful at El Pardo.

As for Infanta Elena, I agree with you. I've long thought that if she were a pretty woman she would be considered among the world's best dressed women, certainly among one of the best dressed royals--but as a society we have a prejudice for pretty faces. I also think her husband deserves much credit for that. While he may dress like a bit of a fop, he was the one who taught Elena how to dress.
I certainly agree. She could give Caroline of Hanover and Rania a run for their money. Infanta Elena could wear a sack so elegantly. Too bad she wasn't blessed in the beauty department.

What a pleasure to see this " Young People" so happy and giving happyness to their family:flowers: In this times of so diificult life for everybody is an osis of freshness.

Against the grumblig of the old " El Palito" ( translation: old fossil:lol: : Peñafiel) who pretend that this pregnancy is a pur " frivolity" because the Princes have choozen their feeling before the reasons of State :mad: as thought the Monarquia and the Politic Sciences were exact sciences:wacko:

Can you imagine if the debate of the succession would be not settle before ten years how the Princes could to do for having a bigger family as they wish?:wacko: :bang:

More I heard El Palito more I think that his brain is not irriguated since a long time:lol:

Last edited:
http://www.rtp.pt/index.php?article=255759&visual=16

"The new pregnancy of the Princess of Asturias was the central subject of the first official lunch that the kings offered the president of Portugal, Aníbal Cavaco Silva, on occasion of his State Visit to Spain", said EFE. The Spanish agency detached the commentaries of Cavaco Silva and King Juan Carlos, during the gala dinner offered by the Spanish monarch: "the King and the president of Portugal, Aníbal Cavaco Silva, had today coincided in the necessity to continue stimulating the relations between both countries and, especially, the common search of answers against international terrorism or illegal immigration".

videos from telecinco:

http://www.informativos.telecinco.es/letizia/principes/embarazo/dn_32996.htm

Last edited:
Thanks for pics!!! :flowers:
I loved the Caprile's gown when Leti used it for the 1st time, I love it now. She was really glowing, perhaps little Infantita/Infantito was already sleeping and decided not to make too much noise in mummy's belly... :lol: Elena was spectacular:wub:, I didn't remember this dress from earliest activities, so I really love it. And Felipe's proud face... :wub: I can already imagine him with Leo on arms, visiting the new-born baby...:rolleyes:

Article from "Hola":

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006/09/27/letizia-pardo/index.html?presentar=resultado&reciente=false

First public appearance of Doña Letizia after the announcement of the pregnancy.

adelaide said:
Against the grumblig of the old " El Palito" ( translation: old fossil : Peñafiel) who pretend that this pregnancy is a pur " frivolity" because the Princes have choozen their feeling before the reasons of State

I couldn't agree more with Peñafiel ;)... How dare the Princes live their lifes having children and so on without consulting Peñafiel:rolleyes: ... I still don't get it?! They should first ask his permission (I would advise two to four weeks before conceiving date just in case he's writing a book crucifying your wife or articles saying the Prince looks a bobón looking adoringly to his wife:sad: ), then the permission of everyone Peñafiel would advise them to listen (but I'm almost sure he - Peñafiel - wouldn't advise anyone else because he's the truth owner ;)) and only then you could live you life, loving and being loved...

I wonder how can people think that babies should come only after thousands of requisits are satisfied...

I believe a child is an amazing gift of God, the testimony of how He Recognises your love and your will of building a family...

I fear there are still many obstacles put to this miracle - don't have a girl, don't have a second child if your first one is a girl and the Succession Law isn't reformed, have a boy following a girl "to have la parejita"...

Just my meaningless two scents...

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I can already imagine him with Leo on arms, visiting the new-born baby...:rolleyes:

We all do, Chica... we all do! Imagine her serious face looking amazed to everything in her grown-up sisters role :wub:. Great Times ahead with God's help.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

P.S. - I never thought this Letizia outfit as pregnancy fashion but I see it is an interesting choice for the first months... that kind of blouse disguises the growing belly...

Images from terra

1en9.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everybody. Thank you for all the pictures you have posted yesterday. :flowers:

Last edited:
I love Infanta Elena outfit.

I like CP Letizia's combo (blouse and skirt) but I hate this big black stole.

Why did she wear it?

Everybody knows that she is pregnant. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thanksss lula for the pincs!!!!
I have weakness by Infanta Margarita she is charming person.

it's extremely nice that the King and his family show so much respect and caring for a country that helped them in difficult times!:flowers:

lula said:
The Princes have come to the act in the Palace of El Pardo

Princess Letizia did not attend the dinner...only the previous concert. After that she came back home

Source: antena3

The joys of being pregnant I am sure! She looked radiant though.

Back
Top Bottom