State Visit from Lebanon to Spain: October 19-21, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Can´t agree more with you, Mari!
I say it too: keep holding hands, please! I love to see them doing it :flowers:

Why didnt Felipe & Letizia attened this event?
I also noticed in previoues events such as this they do not attened, is there a reason for that?
Queen Sofia looke really nice but pitty she wore black, blended in with all the men in suits. The 1st lday stood out in her colored outfit.

Good thing Letizia put some "butterfly pin" to keep her sash in place rather than just safety pins. Her color reminds me of Christmas (green and red) although her overall appearance is nice.

Good thing Letizia put some "butterfly pin" to keep her sash in place rather than just safety pins. Her color reminds me of Christmas (green and red) although her overall appearance is nice.

She did wear a saftey pin but it was worn on her shoulder which was covered most of the time with her hair - seen here

I quit eliked Sofias suit from the farewell ceremony, the pink under top gives a nice contrast with the purple. The 1st lady also looks nice in the black and red outfit.

"Just safety pin" is encrusted with diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom