State Visit from India to Spain: April 21-22, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so nice to see our President with the spanish royals:flowers: the press in India is generally hard on her but she is a remarkable woman, more so for making her place in the male dominated Indian beaureucracy, politics aside the King and Queen look in good shape.......especially the queen she's positively glowing with good health and looked especially beautiful at the gala dinner. It was nice seeing a saree at a gala event for a change! :lol: . I absolutely adore this picture.......his majesty is so....for the lack of a better word....CUTE!!
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...6919fb365g.jpg
(originally posted by lula)

This was a nice gesture from the King. Quite agree...it's cute.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ties To India

I am surprised that Princess Irene Queen Sofia's sister was not at these events as she has the"greater" ties to India.Princess Irene had lived in India with Queen Frederika, Queen Sofia's mother and I believe that she still maintains a home there of some sort.Does anybody know more?
Queen Sofia and Looked resplendent in white as always and Letizia is stunningly beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom