State Visit from France to Spain: April 27-29, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the pictures. letizia looks great so far, but my favourite has to be carla. she looks just amazing. is that them wearing the french orders (appart from letizia) while the president and carla wear the order of carlos III? what order does letizia wear?

:eek:Olé, some serious stuff tonight!

All the three ladies are stunning. But i must admit that the Belle of the Ball is without doubt Carlita. "Less is more": the effect of her simple midnight blue velvet dress with the Carlos III sash is just regalissime: Bravo

just as a brief note both sarkozy and carla were wearing small ribbons in their daytime outfits with the order of carlos III (ribbons for men and women). quite a gesture of gratitude IMO.

letizia must really try to refrain from kicking her dress train everytime it's on her way. she does it all the time. she must learn from sofia who gracefully adjusts it to sit where it should. either that, or don't wear trains!

Last edited:
Carla Bruni is definitely a woman with lots of charisma. She really represented her country perfectly today. All of her outfits were perfectly chosen. She always manages to look perfectly elegant somehow.

The Royal Ladies looked pretty nice too. I like Letizia pink dress alot. The Queen looked lovely, too.

Team Carla all the way.

The woman has it, no doubt about it.

Thank you everybody for the pics!:flowers:
The three ladies look amazing, IMO, I can´t decide what gown I like more:
Carla´s black dress is perfect, Letizia looks so regal with that beautiful silver gown (I´m glad she´s recycled it :)) and the queen is dazzling in red.
Three beauties, IMO :wub:

Letizia's hair looks messy and dirty, and her sour face during the photo session does not improve her looks at all :ermm:
Sorry Letizia's fans but Carla Bruni looks absolutely gorgeous today in that simple and stunning black dress!

It's OK you prefer one lady's clothes over the other since everyone has a different taste, but it's really going over the board to call her 'sour face'. Not everyone was similing in every single picture (look at Lula's post with pictures from terra), no need to insult anyone, Letizia was just about as pleasant or smiling as everyone else in the dinner.

It's hard to base your opinion on just a few low Quality pictures. I don't agree that Princess Letizia's hair are dirty and messy! Carla looks elegant in black dress but not stunning! Moreover, her hairdo is nothing special. Princess Letizia's look is fresh, young and elegant!When you compare the two women it is obvious who is older! Let's wait for better pictures! I expected more from Carla! Sadly, I am disappointed with her look!

Gallery:
Diario de Navarra
All the ladies look very lovely, I like the way Letizia´s dress is modified, it´s youthful and fits her well. Queen Sofia is always elegant and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy looks good as well.

The Queen is fantastic. I love her jewels, they look perfect with her red dress...:flowers:

Letizia who has always problems with her sashes had this evening a 10cm bride one...

As I have had a look at pictures form Hola I realized that Princess Letizia 's face is so beautiful, her hair is perfect, She has great complexion and Carla is too pale (but this is my opinion)! As for Carla , her dress is classy but It disappointed me. Don't get me wrong I have been a fan of Carla since She was a model! Carla's dress is OK but very conservative.
Queen Sofia looked beautiful! I am interested in fashion, new trends and I understand that Carla wants to be modest, classy like J. Kennedy! However, I don't understand why you put Carla over Letizia and vice versa- The two Ladies have their own different sense of style (I like Carla's style and Princess Letizia's style too) and It's rude to post comments like dirty, messy.

Back
Top Bottom