Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-27-2009, 04:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Pictures from the visit to El Prado:
Galerías de imágenes
Hola has got some galleries and articles dedicated to the Sarkozys´visit :
hola.com diario de actualidad, moda y belleza
(sadly, no pictures from the gala still...)

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 04-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Daylife:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...M1Tj/610x.jpgç
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...IXec5/610x.jpg

Getty:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6...959291a97a.jpg
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5...9717918613.jpg

Old 04-27-2009, 04:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

Gallery:
Diario de Navarra
All the ladies look very lovely, I like the way Letizia´s dress is modified, it´s youthful and fits her well. Queen Sofia is always elegant and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy looks good as well.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

How could someone call Letizia's hair messy and dirty LOL ? Her hair looks beautiful although not the traditional hairdo for a tiara. Letizia's style is a lot younger than Carla's.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Queen is fantastic. I love her jewels, they look perfect with her red dress...

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 04-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Letizia who has always problems with her sashes had this evening a 10cm bride one...
Old 04-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Commoner

All the women look fantastic, very elegant. I am glad Princess Letizia chose this gown, it is lovely, one of my favorites. Hola has a really nice gallery of the gala dinner at DESFILE DE GLAMOUR EN EL PALACIO DE ORIENTE
Old 04-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Gallery Getty
Old 04-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Gallery getty

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#
Old 04-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Commoner

As I have had a look at pictures form Hola I realized that Princess Letizia 's face is so beautiful, her hair is perfect, She has great complexion and Carla is too pale (but this is my opinion)! As for Carla , her dress is classy but It disappointed me. Don't get me wrong I have been a fan of Carla since She was a model! Carla's dress is OK but very conservative.
Queen Sofia looked beautiful! I am interested in fashion, new trends and I understand that Carla wants to be modest, classy like J. Kennedy! However, I don't understand why you put Carla over Letizia and vice versa- The two Ladies have their own different sense of style (I like Carla's style and Princess Letizia's style too) and It's rude to post comments like dirty, messy.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:20 PM
Commoner

Wow! These are truly wonderful pictures of the gala dinner. Great shots of Princess Letizia as well. Thanks for posting this link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
Old 04-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Some more:
Daum/Yonhap News/EPA
Daum/Yonhap News/EPA
Daum/Yonhap News/EPA
Daum/Yonhap News/EPA
Daum/Yonhap News/EPA
Daum/Yonhap News/EPA
Daum/Yonhap News/EPA
Old 04-27-2009, 05:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

The dress of Zapatero´s wife seems to be very nice...
I like the photos of Carla and the King

Old 04-27-2009, 06:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think the Queen outdid the Princess and First Lady. Seriously everyone looks beautiful and Wow what a grand dinner!
Old 04-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Nobility

Spain has always been a destiny of mine. Even as I live I desire to go there eventually. The Spanish Royals surprise me in that they are hosts and guests to many people and countries. Their persuasion and pursuit gives shine to the life of splendor as they both intend and defend the morals of the Monarchy. The feat is no small one and they can do only as much as one can do. But I am astounded by their showing grace in so many events that would otherwise leave me without a clue. How can they show such formal prowess to each and everyone? To me they are great. And I will always follow the many Royals through here on TRF. They are an inspiration to watch. And it was beautiful to see Nicolas and Carla-Bruni Sarkozy appreciate the Royals by making them a part of their journal. Long may France live. I hope they had a great time. Good luck to them all.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:15 PM
Aristocracy

I am quite disapointed to Carla's apperance in the dala dinner, I don't like her hair. I think Letizia is rather fresh and the CP couple's participation adds a fresh and young atmosphere to the dinner. I am honour to follow the spanish royals, they are so hard working. It is so nice to see them interact to the quests. In addition, both ladies are amazing I especially like Letizia and Sofia's gowns and the makeup of Letizia is nice as always!
Old 04-27-2009, 11:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

Gallery
Spanish Royals Host Gala Dinner Honouring Nicolas Sarkozy & Carla Brun - Zimbio
Daum/Yonhap News/EPA
Daum/Yonhap News/EPA