State Visit from Chile to Spain: March 7-9, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful! Finally a different hairdo! However, it's pity that she did not use her "new" tiara and such little earring, they are almost invisible for me. No necklace, no bracelet and no brooch. But it's nice to see her different. :)

Letizia is stunning!!

Beautiful! Finally a different hairdo! However, it's pity that she did not use her "new" tiara and such little earring, they are almost invisible for me. No necklace, no bracelet and no brooch. But it's nice to see her different. :)

The harido is simply a sensation -- one of the best hairdos for this tiara so far. But: this also means, no large earrings, this would look to much and the hairdo would no longer "shine out". Pity, that no necklace, but this would not correspond with the neckline of the dress. And: I am not sure, how much access she has to the jewel casket of Queen Sofia. Maybe the Queen is very strict here with only seldom giving out impressive pieces.
Bye Bine

Is it my impression or Princess Letizia bare-facedly copies Queen Rania???? The hairdo with a semi-fringe looks quite similar to Rania's. But of course, this is mho.....:ermm:

Letizia looked much better yesterday evening than Rania at the wedding of Victoria and Daniel.

Rania did look messy but to be fair, the Swedish wedding was partly an outside event that a hairdo doesnt take as well as an indoor event like a State Dinner.

Princess Letizia and Prince Filipe with the President of Chile, Sebastian Pinera and his wife Cecilia Morel visited the institute Cervantes in Madrid. March 08, 2011

PPE Agency

Queen Sofia of Spain and Cecilia Morel de Pinera Visit Alzheimer Center

Getty Images

Last edited:
Chilean First Lady Cecilia Morel, Chilean President Sebastian Pinera, Spanish King Juan Carlos I and Spanish Queen Sofia during an official farewell ceremony held at El Pardo Palace in Madrid. March 09, 2011

BelgaPicture - Category details

Belga Picture

Last edited:
Is it my impression or Princess Letizia bare-facedly copies Queen Rania???? The hairdo with a semi-fringe looks quite similar to Rania's. But of course, this is mho.....:ermm:

The hairdo with a semi-fringe looks quite similar to ANY hairdo with a semi-fringe. At this pace, Letizia will run out of suitable hairdos if she can't do anything that Rania has done before... :bang:
In any case, she looked much better in that hairdo than Rania, which looked a bit untidy in that wedding.
Of course the safety pin should be buried and a tree planted on it, platinum and diamonds or not :lol:.

I especially don't like that safety pin showing...what was that all about? Did she forget to put something on top?

Last edited:
It actually seems to be a pice of jewelry with some stones in it. Here's a close-up of the "safety-pin".
Picture of the pin
Anyway, even it might be a valuavle piece of jewelry... it just looks cheap to me. Imo she should use a nice brooch instead of this pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom