The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-23-2017, 03:27 PM
Courtier

Ummm..... what happened

i guess the queen is wearing an apron and the first lady forgot to take off the robe de chambre .

Old 02-23-2017, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Not sure what the dress code was tonight but none the less here are some photos .

PPE

PPE Agency

8th of October 1515 ; Birth of The Lady Margaret Douglas, Countess of Lennox
Old 02-23-2017, 04:51 PM
Serene Highness

[QUOTE=duke of poliganc;1963629]Ummm..... what happened

i guess the queen is wearing an apron and the first lady forgot to take off the robe de chambre .[/QUOTE

Well .. at least we had last night!
Old 02-23-2017, 05:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke of poliganc View Post
Ummm..... what happened

i guess the queen is wearing an apron and the first lady forgot to take off the robe de chambre .

But I have to say the visit was a fun one from what he have seen, the Royal and the Presidential Couple were in a really good mood.

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee
Old 02-23-2017, 06:18 PM
Heir Apparent

This is so cute! Little Antonia (the President's daughter that has felt in love with the palace) went to greet the king and queen:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5YAgplWcAACkum.jpg

I think she's in her pijamas, bless her complete lack of protocol sense

Vote in TRF Fashion Polls!

Old 02-23-2017, 06:21 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
Argentina's President and His Wife Host a Reception for Spanish Royals
Argentina's President and His Wife Host a Reception for Spanish Royals - Pictures
Mrs Awada's peignoir-style gown was as awkward as Queen Letizia's apron dress.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:43 PM
Majesty

letizia looks like she has escaped from a jail in that dress. not sure what she was thinking. the first lady didn't look much better herself with that look which looked unelegant and inappropriate, in my opinion, for a state visit. it is something i would expect to see on a hollywood celebrity rather than on the president's wife. she needs a stylist to tell her what is appropriate in a situation like this.

i was just as unexcited regarding their daytime outfits too. as good as styling was on day 1 of the visit, day 2 was a big miss in my opinion.
Old 02-23-2017, 11:50 PM
Heir Apparent

I actually I like the dress of juliana aguada but the lipstick is not for her too dark! Queen letizia hum not , I do not like it at all!
Old 02-27-2017, 04:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

'Letizia and Juliana shopping" In the article is a mention for the Kings of Netherland

Grand Class

https://translate.googleusercontent....0M8CVzMMKVjEnA
Old 02-27-2017, 05:15 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
letizia looks like she has escaped from a jail in that dress. not sure what she was thinking. the first lady didn't look much better herself with that look which looked unelegant and inappropriate, in my opinion, for a state visit. it is something i would expect to see on a hollywood celebrity rather than on the president's wife. she needs a stylist to tell her what is appropriate in a situation like this.

i was just as unexcited regarding their daytime outfits too. as good as styling was on day 1 of the visit, day 2 was a big miss in my opinion.
I didn't like Letizia's striped dress and the Argentine First Lady looked completely ridiculous...as if she glammed up her nightie for a gala event.

A big disappointment when both women looked so wonderful the night before.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968

Tags
state visit, state visit from argentina, state visit to spain