State Visit from Argentina to Spain: February 21-25

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure what the dress code was tonight but none the less here are some photos .

PPE

PPE Agency

Ummm..... what happened :ermm:

i guess the queen is wearing an apron and the first lady forgot to take off the robe de chambre :whistling: .

:ROFLMAO:

But I have to say the visit was a fun one from what he have seen, the Royal and the Presidential Couple were in a really good mood. :cheers:

letizia looks like she has escaped from a jail in that dress. not sure what she was thinking. the first lady didn't look much better herself with that look which looked unelegant and inappropriate, in my opinion, for a state visit. it is something i would expect to see on a hollywood celebrity rather than on the president's wife. she needs a stylist to tell her what is appropriate in a situation like this.

i was just as unexcited regarding their daytime outfits too. as good as styling was on day 1 of the visit, day 2 was a big miss in my opinion.

I actually I like the dress of juliana aguada but the lipstick is not for her too dark! Queen letizia hum not , I do not like it at all!

letizia looks like she has escaped from a jail in that dress. not sure what she was thinking. the first lady didn't look much better herself with that look which looked unelegant and inappropriate, in my opinion, for a state visit. it is something i would expect to see on a hollywood celebrity rather than on the president's wife. she needs a stylist to tell her what is appropriate in a situation like this.

i was just as unexcited regarding their daytime outfits too. as good as styling was on day 1 of the visit, day 2 was a big miss in my opinion.

I didn't like Letizia's striped dress and the Argentine First Lady looked completely ridiculous...as if she glammed up her nightie for a gala event.

A big disappointment when both women looked so wonderful the night before.:sad:

Back
Top Bottom