Spanish Royals in Jordan for the Royal Wedding: May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xicamaluca

Courtier
City
Portugal
Country
Portugal
Felipe and Letizia had already in Amãn to assit the wedding of jordanian Crown Prince. at the arrivel they were receaved by Prince Faisal Bin-Hussein and his wife Princess Alia. Queen Sofia and Infanta Cristina will also assist to the wedding ;)

An article from El Mundo

in spanish

That's a fabulous shot of Letizia with Princess Noor! Noor's gown looks almost solidly lace with some wonderful embroidery. A very nice picture. :heart:

nice jacket the one she wore today... but that skirt is horrible :doh:

Originally posted by Lyonnaise@May 27th, 2004 - 5:08 pm
at the Jordan Wedding

ah, l'amour
When the moon hits your eye, like a big a-pizza pie, that´s Amore. :heart:

Originally posted by Dennism+May 27th, 2004 - 4:12 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dennism @ May 27th, 2004 - 4:12 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lyonnaise@May 27th, 2004 - 5:08 pm
at the Jordan Wedding

ah, l'amour
When the moon hits your eye, like a big a-pizza pie, that´s Amore. :heart: [/b][/quote]
I still don't understand why people think that these two aren't in love. There are more puppy-dog eyes here than at the local pet store. If it wasn't so cute, I'd really hate them :p

(Just jealousy. There aren't that many crown princes left for a gal. Sure there's William but Harry seems like he'd be more fun)

More pics from Yahoo!

Spain's Crown Prince Felipe, left, and his wife Princess Letizia, right, congratulate Princess Noor the wife of Jordan's Crown prince Hamzah at Zahran Palace in Amman, Jordan, Thursday May 27, 2004. Jordan's Crown Prince Hamzah and his bride Princess Noor celebrated their wedding in a state reception on Thursday attended by worldwide dignitaries with and without titles.(AP Photo/Hussein Malla)

pic

Spain's Crown Prince Felipe, right, congratulate the Jordan's King Abdullah II during the wedding of Jordan's Crown Prince Hamzah at Zahran Palace in Amman, Jordan, Thursday May 27, 2004. Jordan's Crown Prince Hamzah and his bride Princess Noor celebrated their wedding in a state reception on Thursday attended by worldwide dignitaries with and without titles.(AP Photo/Hussein Malla)

pic (The King looks realy short :p)

xicamaluca  Posted: May 27th, 2004 - 5:36 pm

(The King looks realy short )
Its either that, or the Prince is really tall ;) :).

However, it this case, imho, its a case of very tall beside some-one who seems to be the right height for Jordan.

Originally posted by King Christian@May 27th, 2004 - 5:45 pm
xicamaluca   Posted: May 27th, 2004 - 5:36 pm

(The King looks realy short )
Its either that, or the Prince is really tall ;) :).

However, it this case, imho, its a case of very tall beside some-one who seems to be the right height for Jordan.
Actually even for Jordan, KA is too short....

do they travel with hairdressers/ style assitants, maids etc? she has so many outfits and always looks perfect... I like that his ties coordinate with her clothing. .its a nice touch .. very cute

The pic from the Royal Website:

Su Majestad la Reina, Sus Altezas Reales los Príncipes de Asturias y Su Alteza Real la Infanta Doña Cristina, momentos antes de comenzar la fiesta nupcial con motivo de la boda de Sus Altezas Reales el Príncipe Hamzah Bin al Hussein y la Princesa Noor Hamzah de Jordania. Esta ceremonia consistió en una recepción para festejar el enlace, puesto que, siguiendo la tradición musulmana, ya habían contraído matrimonio con anterioridad, en un sencillo acto celebrado el pasado 29 de agosto. (Amman. Jordania, 27 de mayo de 2004)

Spanish royals in Amãn

Originally posted by Queen of Portugal@May 27th, 2004 - 9:24 pm
do they travel with hairdressers/ style assitants, maids etc? she has so many outfits and always looks perfect... I like that his ties coordinate with her clothing. .its a nice touch .. very cute
I believe they travel with dressers and valets--no other way to look that perfect!

Letizia is a new favourite Royal Princess! She looks really beautifull and elegant. Her styling and clothing is perfect. The way she looked at the wedding of Frederik and Mary and the yellow and lemon lady's skirt are really stunning. I would almost say that she looks even better as Maxima.

Originally posted by xicamaluca@May 31st, 2004 - 3:01 pm
More pics from Petra, Jordan :flower:

Thanks for these very nice pics xicamaluca :flower:
They sure are very in love :heart: And Letizia is very beautiful as ever. Looks good whatever she wears and with or without make-up. Bless her :heart:

Originally posted by Lyonnaise+May 27th, 2004 - 4:17 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lyonnaise @ May 27th, 2004 - 4:17 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Dennism@May 27th, 2004 - 4:12 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Lyonnaise
@May 27th, 2004 - 5:08 pm
at the Jordan Wedding

ah, l'amour

When the moon hits your eye, like a big a-pizza pie, that´s Amore. :heart:
I still don't understand why people think that these two aren't in love. There are more puppy-dog eyes here than at the local pet store. If it wasn't so cute, I'd really hate them :p

(Just jealousy. There aren't that many crown princes left for a gal. Sure there's William but Harry seems like he'd be more fun)[/b][/quote]
I've been away for awhile and am just catching up on the boards, so, who think's they're not in love? I was just in Spain for 2 months and like Letizia or not (and most people like her) EVERYONE agree that they're over the moon in love. The other thing everyone agrees about is that since going public with their engagement Felipe has changed for the better: he's warmer, happier, less distant and more human.

What I love about this couple is the tenderness.

lucys  Posted: Jun 6th, 2004 - 7:20 pm

.... since going public with their engagement Felipe has changed for the better: he's warmer, happier, less distant and more human.
Glad to hear real feedback.
For Felipe, what a relief for him, that he doesn't have to hide anymore.

What I love about this couple is the tenderness.
Its enchanting, I agree.
I hear, that's what makes relationships work, where ladies have - as a rule - married Spaniards.

I am an American who has been in love and lust with Felipe for 10 years--I can't believe it either!! God he is perfect!!! But be glad he isn't with Eva!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom