Spanish Royals at 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonor & Sofia like twins.....they are getting taller....really beautiful princes, happy watching them the enjoy the celebrations too....CONGRATULATIONS SPAIN.....Champion of Europe & Champion of the World....

Fantastics pics and videos! The little Infantas are soooo cute.

The wee princess's are cute as buttons. Sophia is really starting to look like her mum and Leonora reminds me of her fathers side of the family. Both girls will be gorgeous heartbreakers one day!

Thanks for the video ;) I also like Willem-Alexander's face expression. First he is shocked and then he starts discussing with Máxima.

Willem's face is so funny and the pictures of the Infantas holding the trophy was priceless. I envy Leonor for stealing a kiss from Iker!:ROFLMAO::p

Congratulations to Spain! Well deserved!

The wee princess's are cute as buttons. Sophia is really starting to look like her mum and Leonora reminds me of her fathers side of the family. Both girls will be gorgeous heartbreakers one day!

To me it's the other way around. It's Leonor who's looking more and more like her mom especially when she smiles. Sofia is very Borbon. To me she looks like Cristina and Simoneta.

to me, sofía looks like cristina and sofía is a combination but she looks like a Borbón...

I honestly was never good at telling which parent kids look like ;) I'm just glad the 2 little one were able to be there at such a historic moment and one day they can tell their kids about it although Sofia might not remember it as well as Leonor will, since she's older.

Thanks for the video ;) I also like Willem-Alexander's face expression. First he is shocked and then he starts discussing with Máxima.

I also like Willem-Alexander's face expression.:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::sad::sad::sad:

Yep! She really knows how to do it. :in_love:
Infanta Elena seems to enjoy her new life very much. Good for her.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom