Spanish Royal Family Summer Holidays 2014 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but think how beautiful Cristina's children are...

Beautiful children, so glad they have such a wonderful grandmother considering all the turmoil in all their lives. Irene is a real beauty, it fun to see them through the years

Beautiful children, so glad they have such a wonderful grandmother considering all the turmoil in all their lives. Irene is a real beauty, it fun to see them through the years

Yes, they are indeed lucky to have Queen Sofia there for them during all the chaos and uncertainty going on around them. Having that one close older Relation there for you really does make a real difference.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Queen Sofia is a true LADY ans she is keeping her family united whatever.

Yes, they are indeed lucky to have Queen Sofia there for them during all the chaos and uncertainty going on around them. Having that one close older Relation there for you really does make a real difference.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I completely agree with you!

Spanish Royal Family Summer Holidays 2015

Great photos of Queen Sofia with her grandchildren. I agree, she seems to care about her grandchildren very much. I also agree with Tiggersk8 - it is good for Infanta Cristina's children that they have an older relative who they are close to and who can support them.

Leonor & Sofia are missing too.

I can imagine that Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia were absent because of their maternal grandfather. Even though the photos were taken a couple of days before he passed away, I think that was the day he was admitted to hospital so perhaps they went to visit him. However I can't recall if they attended last year.

Last edited:
They didn't attend the sailing class last year either.

Perhaps they are still to young as Sofia is only 8. Or their parents do not want them to attend the sailing classes with the Urdangarin children.

Children participate in a sailing camp, from morning until afternoon, and the age to participate is 8 years. So Infanta Sofía could only have begun to participate this year.

King Felipe said the girls would take sailing lessons if they liked the sport, they are not going to force them.

Second day at sailing camp

Otra jornada 'real' en Calanova en Diario de Mallorca.

Last edited:
Children participate in a sailing camp, from morning until afternoon, and the age to participate is 8 years. So Infanta Sofía could only have begun to participate this year.

King Felipe said the girls would take sailing lessons if they liked the sport, they are not going to force them.[/url]

Perhaps they are still to young as Sofia is only 8. Or their parents do not want them to attend the sailing classes with the Urdangarin children.

I wasn't thinking of the actual lessons, but more of the group photo of Queen Sofia and her grandchildren at the sailing club. In 2013, we saw Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia take part.

Is it possible that Christina joins at some point or will it just be her kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom