Spanish Royal Family Summer Holidays 2014 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They sure visited some beautiful places! The blue water looks amazing, makes me wanna visit Mallorca too :D Glad to see them yachting/sailing again. The paparazzi pictures of Letizia in a bikini show that she's not as thin as I thought. I hope people can now stop saying that she's anorexic. She has a great figure. It's just her arms look like she may be overexercise...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

They sure visited some beautiful places! The blue water looks amazing, makes me wanna visit Mallorca too :D Glad to see them yachting/sailing again. The paparazzi pictures of Letizia in a bikini show that she's not as thin as I thought. I hope people can now stop saying that she's anorexic. She has a great figure. It's just her arms look like she may be overexercise...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

My thought exactly! Her arms are always on display so it's easy to say she is thin because of them! But she has a great figure! Very feminine

Letizia looks muche better with a light make-up IMO... Don't like the sight of th bra though:lol:

This years Summer Holiday Photos have been my favourite so far,everyone looked more relaxed than on previous years in Mallorca.I wonder if any of the photos will make the front cover of this years Christmas Cards?

H.M.Queen Sofia seems to have spent the longest in Palma this year.

Photo from Hola: Los Reyes vuelven a Mallorca para asistir al concierto de su amigo Jaime Anglada - Foto 1

And a scan from Foro Dinastias: http://i62.tinypic.com/5osgw6.jpg

One more pic: http://i62.tinypic.com/684y08.jpg

In spite of Letizia showing-all-of-me top :)eek:), they both look handsome and fantastic! Looks like the holidays were great for them, and thanks God the royal beard has made a come back because, seriously, Felipe looks so hot with it and so blergh when he´s shaved.

Wonder if we could propose a law that forces the king to mantain his beard forever. Mmmmmm....:whistling:

Last edited:
Spanish Royal Family Summer Holidays 2015 - 2016

Spanish Royal Family Summer Holidays 2015/2016

323px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Spanish_Monarch.svg.png

Welcome to the Spanish Royal Family Summer Holidays thread ,This thread will be opened and updated as the Royal Family go on their annual summer holiday.

You can view the previous thread here
:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f21/summer-holidays-in-mallorca-2014-a-37184.html

Last edited:
I think those pictures are from last years... the girls seem to wear the same clothes they wore in the summer of 2014

Ha that is nice. I was in Málaga two weeks ago. Wonderful seaside promenade!

It does not look like Corinna Larsen formerly Adkins, formerly Zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn. Corinna looks older, more plastic and has "helped" her lips. When it is Corinna, then she looks good, I must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom