Spanish Royal Family Summer Holidays 2014 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see casareal.es uses the prefixes Doña respectively Don for the two ladies and the two gentlemen received in audience.

When is it a Senor/Señora and when is it a Don/Doña?

Whenever casareal.es uses a honorific for a Spanish citizen they write Don/Doña. When they use honorifics for foreigners they use Señor/Señora.

Queen Sofia and her grandchildren at the Calanova Nautic club in Palma de Mallorca.

PPE Agency

Both girls are so beautiful, to me, Leo has always been a beautiful little girl but I personally think Sofia is going to be a stunner. Kind of reminds me of Victoria and Maddie, both are very beautiful woman but Maddie is just stunning. Sofia, I think, had to grow into her features, she looks a lot like her momma, where Leo favors her papa's side, can't wait to watch these girls grow up!

Irene, the daughter of princess Cristina is a beauty

I think that all the cousins are happy to be together during the holidays , yes, it is a shame that the infantas Leonor and Sophia are not present

Irene, the daughter of princess Cristina is a beauty

I think that all the cousins are happy to be together during the holidays , yes, it is a shame that the infantas Leonor and Sophia are not present

Yes, she is a real beauty:wub:, I was so happy to see Princess Cristina children, they have always been a favorite of mine. I hope we get to see the Infantas with their cousins sometime during the holiday.

:previous: No, broadcasting live is not allowed in this photoshoot.

We'll have to wait to see the videos ;)

One of the photos could end up being used on this years Christmas cards!

Leonor and Sofia resembles each other a lot. Sometimes I have difficulties to identify who Leonor or Sofia is. For me they could also be identical twins.

Lovely photos. I love the one with Felipe and Sofia. I love father/daughter moments:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom