Spanish Royal Family Summer Holidays 2014 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I know I'm crazy, but which is Leonor and which is Sofia? I'm not terribly familiar with them, but could usually tell. Now, their height isn't helping me! Who is in the print top and longer khaki shorts?

:huh::confused:
Just look at their eyes and you will be able to tell them apart. Leonor has blue eyes while Sofia has brown eyes.

I've been following them since their birth and I can easily tell them apart. Their features are quite diferent, because to me they don't look alike at all, but I understand that their same height and same hair color confuses lots of people.

Every royal family does it their own way. I am not sure how big, or organized or "friendly" the media at the Spanish photo-session was. At the Dutch session you see the King and his family arriving. All friendly smiles, waves here and there, faces of recognition. The King usually says some light-hearted words like: "Ah... I see, judging from your numbers, there is still a great interest in our family! Now, tell us, what would you like? The sea first?" and so taking the initiative. Look at this: I try to imagine the Dutchies giving all them a handshake too... hmm... no... I think they deliberately want to keep distance.

Maybe the difference is that all accredited media which respects the media code are allowed in the Netherlands while in Spain it is more the "monarchy-friendly press" which are allowed to make pictures?

Wonderful photos of the family. Sofia has changed a lot and she is getting so tall! She and Leonor could be mistaken non-identical twins as I think Sofia is starting to look quite a lot like her older sister now as well, I noticed that her hair had gotten darker.

I also think it's nice how the whole family came out to greet the press, however I think making children do such a thing is a bit much but it will be good practice for when they're older, especially for Leonor. And I also agree that the girls seem confident around the press, so perhaps it's less "daunting" (not sure if that's the right word) for them. I remember Leonor was confidently answering the press's questions at her communion.

I read that its Sofia spelled backwards. For his mother

Oh, that is a lovely gesture.

And with a mother who is a former journalist the gesture shows respect to those in the profession IMO.

Spanish royals sailing on the Somni during the 34th Copa del Rey Mapfre Sailing Cup in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.

PPE

PPE Agency

PPE Agency

Who is the young woman in a black dress pantsuit? The one standing near Foilan... A nanny? She has an amazing resemblance to Charlotte Casiraghi!

Ohhh yes you have right polyesco. What a beautiful this moove for his mother. She deserve that. :flowers:
It is a 20+ year old navy boat that has gone through several changes. Recently retrofitted and renamed Afios. Could have been while she was still the Queen. So King Felipe may not have been the one chosen to name the boat after his mother. The boat is also used for navy races even when the King is not the skipper.

It is a 20+ year old navy boat that has gone through several changes. Recently retrofitted and renamed Afios. Could have been while she was still the Queen. So King Felipe may not have been the one chosen to name the boat after his mother. The boat is also used for navy races even when the King is not the skipper.

Yes i understand what you're sayning but it's a big coincidence don't you agree?

Lovely pictures of them at the club.
Sophia looks lovely in the colored mirrored sunglasses.

If I understand PEE , Queen Sofia is inside the boat with Tatania her cousin and only Friend.
Outside Tatiana's husband , Elena with white hat and huge camera, her children and perhaps Felipe Froilan's girlfriend ?

I hope that Don Felipe de Malichalar will get some physical exercise. He has the type body to become a well-trained beefy young man. His parents and his sister are all skinny.

Thank you everyone for sharing the photos of King Felipe and his family at the sailing club.
Leonor and Sofia are beautiful little girls, it is great to see them again.

If I understand PEE , Queen Sofia is inside the boat with Tatania her cousin and only Friend.
Outside Tatiana's husband , Elena with white hat and huge camera, her children and perhaps Felipe Froilan's girlfriend ?

Of course I don't know, but I also think it's quite likely she could be Froilan's girlfriend. She was with the family in one of the videos from their first appearance at the sailing club this year and seemed to be talking with Victoria Federica and Infanta Cristina's sons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom