Spanish Royal Family Summer Holidays 2014 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy to hear about it. I thought as a new King and Queen they wouldn't be able to go since their agenda is a full pack now.

So hopefull we'll get a photoshoot on that very few days of holiday.

It's great that they can go on holiday for a few days. I wonder if in the coming years they will start going on summer vacations elsewhere and break from the usual Mallorca.

I also wonder who from the family will be joining them or if they will travel to Mallorca later in the month.

It's great that they can go on holiday for a few days. I wonder if in the coming years they will start going on summer vacations elsewhere and break from the usual Mallorca.

I also wonder who from the family will be joining them or if they will travel to Mallorca later in the month.

It can't be much of a vacation if the entire family extended family shows up, especially with their white elephant over in Geneva.

I thought Queen Sofia would be spending more time in Greece with her sister and brother this summer now that she has the time to do so.

It can't be much of a vacation if the entire family extended family shows up, especially with their white elephant over in Geneva.

Majorca has been, for a long time, more working agenda than vacation for them. The press has been very insistent that Cabo de Gata in Almeria could be the destination for their "real holidays". This is the place where CP Victoria, Daniel and little Estelle went for a few days in Easter last year.

Los Reyes se fijan en el Parque Cabo de Gata para pasar sus vacaciones

Almería compite con Mallorca por las vacaciones de los Reyes - Diario de Mallorca

Cabo de Gata - Nijar Natural Park Reviews - Almeria, Province of Almeria Attractions - TripAdvisor

Majorca has been, for a long time, more working agenda than vacation for them. The press has been very insistent that Cabo de Gata in Almeria could be the destination for their "real holidays". This is the place where CP Victoria, Daniel and little Estelle went for a few days in Easter last year.

Almería compite con Mallorca por las vacaciones de los Reyes - Diario de Mallorca

Cabo de Gata - Nijar Natural Park Reviews - Almeria, Province of Almeria Attractions - TripAdvisor

Yes, and Victoria and Daniel left home to Sweden earlier than planned since they didn't like the paparazzis following them the whole time.

Yes, and Victoria and Daniel left home to Sweden earlier than planned since they didn't like the paparazzis following them the whole time.

I didn't know that. It may be a negative mark against it for Felipe and Letizia.

Is there a residence at Cabo de Gata in Almeria?

Thats the first photo I've seen of the villa it looks like a lovely residence,shame its rarely used.

Thats the first photo I've seen of the villa it looks like a lovely residence,shame its rarely used.

It was a nice villa when it was build, all alone on a top in a remote area. In the meantime it has been totally surrounded by urbanization, leaving little privacy to the members of the royal family. No wonder it is rarely used.

The Kings split August between Mallorca and Madrid
The Kings have finally decided to settle in the Marivent Palace for just over a week from day 4 or 5 August, in any case, to no more than 15 days. Still a lack of specificity, it is understood that the total length of stay will be closer to 10 days.
The second half of the month king Felipe, queen Letizia and their daughters spend at the Zarzuela Palace. According to sources in the Royal House, the Monarch works in his office. The same sources said that Infanta Cristina will not come to Mallorca this summer.
Los Reyes dividirán agosto entre Mallorca y Madrid España EL MUNDO

I´m so happy to see the Queen with her six grandchildren. They all look super and Ireneis a doll!

Thanks for sharing the photos so far. :flowers: It's always good to see Queen Sofia with her grandchildren. I agree Carminha Stalker, little Irene is so adorable. I'll be looking forward to the time when Felipe, Letizia, Leonor and Sofia join their cousins and grandmother on holiday. Since it's been mentioned that Felipe will just use Marivent for meetings, I hope they can still get to do their little photoshoot and not have to work all the time.

It was touching to see in the video how Irene immediately clung to her grandmother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom