Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2007-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the pics Berlen and lula. It's always a pleasure to see the family together on vacation.

I can't wait to see the whole family tomorrow.

The Infantas Elena and Cristina shopping at Palma de Mallorca

Las Infantas Elena y Cristina de compras en Palma de Mallorca - Agencia Prisma

Thanks for the pictures lula. Great to see the two Borbon sisters together. I believe they are very close and Elena still looks not well, quite annoyed actually, looks like she's still going through a rough time. I wish her well and hope she'll find personal happiness after her final seperation from Jaime. Must be hard for her tomorrow on her own whilst the others show off their happy family life.

BUT, both ladies need some kind of makeover for tomorrow. Cristina needs to see a hairdresser urgently with this huge grey hairline showing!!!

What time is the mass?

I can't wait to see the infantitas, especially Sofii! :wub:
Nobody knows the time of the mass??? Maybe around 11am??

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking just the same, Mari...Every year, there is less and less religious activities taken by the Royal Family...:sad:

Besides, I was wanting to see the two little Infantas. Infanta Sofía must be really "grown-up-looking" by now! :D:wub:

Vanesa.

I can´t really remember the past years but I can´t imagine that the little Infantas already attend the easter-mass. Hopefully we´ll see them actually.:cool:

I can´t really remember the past years but I can´t imagine that the little Infantas already attend the easter-mass. Hopefully we´ll see them actually.:cool:

They will actually attend the easter-mass Stefanie! Last year the princes didn't go to Palma with Leonor because of Letizia's advanced pregnancy, but the year before they attended mass with little Leo who was then only 6 months old. So we will defnintetly get to see the entire family in a few hours, including the little infantas!:wub:

I can't wait to see the infantitas, especially Sofii! :wub:
Nobody knows the time of the mass??? Maybe around 11am??

I was wondering the same thing but I don't know. However, the previous years, pictures of the mass were put in the forums around 1/1.30 am. So I guess we'll have to be patient before founding out how much little Sofi has changed :flowers:

Thanks Princess Leonor.. I want to see it on TV! :)

Thanks Princess Leonor.. I want to see it on TV! :)

you're welcome Mari :flowers: I would love to see it on tv as well, but I doubt it will be broadcasted life. Maybe Lula can tell us if there is some place (maybe on internet) where we can see it??

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/secciones/noticia.jsp?pRef=2008032300_9_341770__Actual-Viernes-Santo-viste-luto-ciudad

The Good Friday dresses in mourning the city

A treintena of confraternities took part in the procession of the Sant Enterrament, followed from a balcony of the square Sant Francesc for the dukes of Palma, with their children

Also the Virgin of the Distresses produced homage to that of the Health in a square in which they were left dona Cristina and don Iñaki Urdangarín saw together with Jorge Dezcallar. Put out to one of the balconies located opposite to the church, and to except, a few minutes, of the indiscreet looks, the dukes of Palm followed the procession together with his children, who were pursuing from a balcony to other one, while Irene was supported in arms by her father.

Photo
http://media.epi.es/www.diariodemal...08-03-30_IMG_2008-03-23_22:35:45_d30ac002.jpg

Ultima Hora Digital. El Discreto...

Royal Saturday in the park

The grandchildren of the Kings played in the Parc of the Sea while the Infantas and the Queen went out of shopping for Palma

Felipe Juan Froilán, Juan Valentín, Pablo Nicolás, Miguel, Victoria Federica and Irene were under the attentive look of their babysitters and bodyguards that accompanied the smallest of the Royal Family in order that they were enjoying playing.

Meanwhile, the Queen and her sister Irene of Greece were walking along the center of Palm. At the same time, the infantas Elena and Cristina were of purchases, without coinciding with their mother.

The happiness, for photographers and the children, was to see to come to the Queen to the Parc of the Sea joining for a few moments to them , that gave to her numerous kisses and embraces.

Photo
http://www.ultimahora.es/db-bin/ehsql.cgi?get_bulk+uh_db+Articulos+foto1+2746

you're welcome Mari :flowers: I would love to see it on tv as well, but I doubt it will be broadcasted life. Maybe Lula can tell us if there is some place (maybe on internet) where we can see it??

I believe that the mass is at 12.00 and I do not believe that it could be seen in any site.

So good to see everybody again! Little Sofia is so sweet, she's got more hair on her head! She doesn't look like Leonor to me, I can't tell who she looks like yet. Leonor is just as cute as always, and I love her and Sofia's purple spring outfits. Irene is adorable, I loved her dress and braids! The boys and Victoria are growing up and look very nice as well.

Thanks for the photos!

Sofia has really grown since the lat photos although i still cannot tell who she looks like. Leonor is adorabe as always, I love her little coat and dress.

Yes acdc, i agree with you, little Sofía has a very sweet face and she is very smiling all the time,how cute she is!:wub:, her facial features are very beautiful. I think she is more Ortiz that Borbon, and I think Sofia resembles Letizia when she was a baby. Leonor is sooo cute as always.:wub:
Great to see whole family again!!

Lovely pictures!!
Sofia & Leonor dressed the same is very cute. Sofia has grown and is getting prettier as she grows. The infanta's look all happy. Its great to see the whole family especially the King & Queen surronded by their children and grand children.

Infantas Leonor and Sofía :lol::wub:
ANP Beeldbank
OMG that picture is so incredibly cute :wub::wub: So sweet to see the 2 sisters together like that. The pictures are just beautiful. Sofia has changed and grown so much! (finally some hair :lol:) Leo is just adorable and sweet as ever. I hope there will be bigger quality pictures soon as well, because Irene seems to have grown up quite a lot as well, and I'd love to see a bigger photo of her. Have you guys seen how tall Victoria is? Wow!

Yes acdc, i agree with you, little Sofía has a very sweet face and she is very smiling all the time,how cute she is!:wub:, her facial features are very beautiful. I think she is more Ortiz that Borbon, and I think Sofia resembles Letizia when she was a baby. Leonor is sooo cute as always.:wub:
Great to see whole family again!!
Sofia's eyes and brows look more like Felipes's whereas Leonor's look more like Letizia's.

Irene and Victoria are very lovely.

Everyone looks lovely! Sofia has grown so much and I can see a little of Leonor in her. Irene's outfit is adorable!
This year I will be in Mallorca at the same time as the family in july and august. Who knows maybe if I am lucky I will catch a glimpse:flowers:

is there a video of the family? I'd love to see girls' activity :)

Lovely photos of the Royal Family. All the children are gorgeous.

Thank you everyone for the fantastic pictures. Sofia is so beautiful. She looks totally different then Leo but very pretty. What can you say about Leo, she is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. All the other children are getting so big, it is nice that they share them with all of us. Happy Easter!!!

DUKES OF PALMA AND THEIR SONS TAKE A BOAT TRIP IN PALMA DE MALLORCA

London Features International Ltd

KING JUAN CARLOS ENJOYS A DAY WITH SOME CLOSE FRIENDS IN PALMA DE MALLORCA

INFANTA ELENA AND INFANTA CRISTINA OF SPAIN ENJOY A DAY SHOPPING IN PALMA DE MALLORCA

DUKES OF PALMA WITH THEIR SONS WATCHING A PROCESSION IN PALMA DE MALLORCA

QUEEN SOFIA OF SPAIN WITH HER GRANDCHILDREN IN PALMA DE MALLORCA

Back
Top Bottom