Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2007-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The ladies (Letizia and the Infanta) seem to be awfully casually dressed for an Easter service.

QUEEN SOFIA OF SPAIN WITH HER GRANDCHILDREN IN PALMA DE MALLORCA

London Features International Ltd

Some of these are incredibly cute:wub::wub:
Like when they they all do a group hug, Sofía scolding Felipe and his facial expression, Sofía playing with Irene, Victoria playing with Irene, Pablo hugging Irene- Sofía's sister, etc, etc
Sofía seems really like a super-grandmother, she looks so lovingly at all her grandchildren.

i couldn´t see on tv but i couldn´t wait so i search on the web.it´s just the entry but it´s so beautiful with the kids and the people tring to talk to them

Informativos Telecinco.com - Sociedad - La Familia Real asiste a la misa del Domingo de Resurrección en la Catedral de Mallorca

ELPAÍS.com: el periódico global de noticias en español

I loved the first one! It was so sweet how Infanta Sofia stuck her hand out, and Queen Sofia reached over to hold it. Irene seems to be quite the little character, too!

The pictures of Queen Sofia and her granchildren are so lovely. Poor Irene was tortured between her older brothers and cousins all trying to lift her up:wub:

I cannot understand why Letizia has changed so mucht her way of dressing, she is awful dressed today, and her shoes are really ugly!! The children looked very happy but to me and Sofia looks like she is a big baby so grown up for her age! But this time Irene was the best, she is very well dressed this time she was the best to me, I don't like purple colour very mucht!:flowers:

I do not understand why infanta cristina dresses Irene with so sad colors,she is just a little girl. She is not a woman or a teenager to dress in black, brown or grays colors.Nor understand why Irene is always crying or not even smiled. She seems a little sad girl.
I only just have seen smiling the two Princes of Asturias´beautys and Pablo urdangarín.

I do not understand why infanta cristina dresses Irene with so sad colors,she is just a little girl. She is not a woman or a teenager to dress in black, brown or grays colors.Nor understand why Irene is always crying or not even smiled. She seems a little sad girl.
I only just have seen smiling the two Princes of Asturias´beautys and Pablo urdangarín.

I thought Irene was in a nice mood today.

Thank you for the photos and videoes, and leonor and sofia precious and charming

Thanks for all those pictures :flowers: First I have to say that I am always impressed by the Kings, they are so classy and have such a regal attitude, especially Queen Sofia. She is one of the most regal Queens around, not only because she is a born royal but also because of her behaviour. That's great to see. Unfortunately I don't see anything near that in her offsprings, maybe apart from Elena. The kiddies are sweet, as usual: Elena's children look afraid or at least comfortable, Cristina's children, thank good they dress differently now they get older, very self confident and mature, I think Irene is a tough cookie, youngest child with three older brothers, she's definitely not a girlie-girl. The Asturias' girls are girlie-girls, very nicely dressed, Sofia still has her baby face therefore I don't see anything in her. Leonor had already developed into a toddler at her age and we could already see more of her personality. Sofia needs longer, why not, everyone is different. Best dressed are the Queen, Elena and the Asturias' girls, not fond of Cristina's shiny suit but the fashion desaster of the day is Letizia. Did she spend too much time on her pretty daughters and forgot about her own wardrobe? That outfit is far too casual for the event if not sloppy. Just thinking back how beautiful she looked the previous 4 years at this event ... OMG, what has become of her!

The kids are all so adorable!

Letizia joined the Group of mothers who dress their kids equally. :lol:
Leonor is so extremely charming.
Sofia still looks the same. Cute thing!

I am disappointed by Letizia's appearance. She looks like a happy mum; but the outfit looked so causal. In a way not fitting for an Easter mass.
But I'll forgive her.
Sofia on her arm was absolutely stealing the show. :D

lovely pictures, indeed. i'm happy to see elena and her kids there as well. irene and leonor are two absolute princesses. so adorable, they know how to steal the show! sofia didn't really change much... not so sure about letizia's outfit. the three garments didn't seem to combine that well. leonor and sofia looked gorgeous in their matching outfits! looks like letizia is following cristina's and maxima's ideas on how to dress her kids. :)

Last edited:
I hope we'll get some pictures of all the cousins together, including Leonor. I was a little disappointed she wasn't with them at the park.

Thank you so much everyone for all that beautiful photo's from the family the look very happy exept Elena it's a pitty she is alone now also for the kids it's not easy. Irene is lovely so too Sofia and Leonor. thanks again.

That bald, funny-looking baby named Sofía definitely made my day. she looks so...chompable!:lol: thanks for all those pics and videos! it is indeed lovely to see the entire family again.

Sofía's hair is growing to be blonde, but i think she's going to be dark-haired too. if you guys have noticed, the boys', Irene's, and even Leonor's hair are getting darker now.

Photos:
Daylife/Getty
Leonor and Sofia are very pretty, and I like very much the way Letizia dresses them. I also like that Felipe and Letizia are both dressed in blue.

Hmmmm... somehow I think Infanta Sofía resembles Miguel.

I don't see much in her yet but my guess is that Sofia is much more Ortiz (Jesus Ortiz in particular, Letizia's dad) than Leonor, who has mainly inherited the Borbon features.

Here's an article which includes one picture of the entire family together:
La Familia Real finaliza sus vacaciones en Mallorca sin Jaime de Marichalar - 20minutos.es
It's quite amazing how cheerful and smiley Leonor and Sofia are in this picture compared to the other kids

That's what struck me as well. Sofia and Leonor almost always smile sweetly in front of cameras whereas all other kids in the family look a lot more reserved. I wonder what Letizia told her kids. "Photographers are your friends?" ;)

All the kids look adorable, especially Leo and Sofia. I wonder why Cristina seems to like dressing Irene in such an adult color. She dressed Irene in pin stripe gray last year for the summer photo shoot. I like little girls in girly colors and outfits, like how Letizia dresses her daughters. It's Easter. Little girls should be in pastel! :flowers:

Yes, Sofia is more Ortiz that Borbon. There is a photo of Letizia when she was a baby in which resembles to little Sofia, but I do not find that photo.

That's what struck me as well. Sofia and Leonor almost always smile sweetly in front of cameras whereas all other kids in the family look a lot more reserved. I wonder what Letizia told her kids. "Photographers are your friends?" ;)

I think it's because they are older, have their own mind and have gone through the process several years before. Elena's children hate such occasions I am sure, boys are usually not so cheerful, rather bear it and grin. Leonor and Irene have their first year at the mass fully realizing what's going on. It's new and exciting - who knows what they look like in a few years.

Sofia's eyes and brows look more like Felipes's whereas Leonor's look more like Letizia's.

Irene and Victoria are very lovely.

I'm not sure who Sofia resembles but I always thought Leonor's eyes and brows look more like Letizia's even though her other features are more Borbon.

Back
Top Bottom