Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2007-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree the family looks gorgeous! Irene looks so big! The hairstyles of both the Infantas look great on them too.

What great pictures, thanks everyone for posting!
All women look perfect, as always, but especially I like Elena's hair. It looks so good on her! :wub:
I was quite sure that the Princes won't come to Mallorca this Easter, as I wouldn't have come either if I was Letizia.
So let's look forward to the tons of pictures we will get next year... :lol: ;)

crisscross1 said:
This is such a cute picture of the children, I wonder if they were trying to figure out where the Easter bunny hid the eggs.:lol:

Good to know that other countries have a Easter bunny that hides eggs too.:) I'm always curious if some of the traditions of Easter concerning the Easter bunny, and dyeing eggs and having Easter egg hunts extends to many countries or not. Interesting to hear about the traditions in the different countries.

Now as far as the Royals. Everyone looks wonderful. Love seeing Elena's hair that way. The Queen looked lovely in her yellow and very spring appropriate dress. Cristina looked great as usual. I thought Victoria's dress looked a slight bit short to me. But maybe she recently had a growth spurt. And little Irene, what a cutie. She's also gotten so big since the last time I remember seeing her.

irene is such a cute girl, absolutely adorable and victoria is turning into a beautiful lady already. i'm so fond of elena's hair today, i love the way it looks pulled down and straightened with the red coat. superb, as always.

How gorgeous, relaxed and happy everyone looked!:wub::wub:
I wanna hug and cuddle and kiss Irene:wub::wub::wub:

crisiñaki said:
How gorgeous, relaxed and happy everyone looked!:wub::wub:
I wanna hug and cuddle and kiss Irene:wub::wub::wub:

Yes sis, Irene is a doll :wub: :wub:

Irene is SO cute!
She should marry Prince Christian later! :lol: :wub:
We just have to get Mary and Cristina together for the set-up :ermm:

MissSaga said:
Irene is SO cute!
She should marry Prince Christian later! :lol: :wub:
We just have to get Mary and Cristina together for the set-up :ermm:
I totally support that!:flowers:
Queen Irene and King Christian IX!:wub:

Last edited:
That is a bit of a giggle.
I love the dress and jacket the Queen Sofia is wearing, that colour suits her so well. :flowers:

Great Easter pics and there were so many wonderful occasions for pics of the kids, it must have been a real joy for the paparazzis as well as for us ;) Thank you all for posting the links and pics, it's always a big pleasure to see the big family together..:)

madeleine victoria said:
up to when will the royal family stay in Palma?

Up to today, the Kings begin tomorrow their official activities.

Pascua infantil en la Seu

Infantile Easter in the Seu

Maximum expectation around the Major Portico of the Cathedral. Easter Sunday means in Palm Mass of Easter and Royal Family. Since it orders the tradition, don Juan Carlos and dona Sofía passed religious appointment of the Holy Week and, accompanied by the Dukes of Palm and of Lugo, and the children of these, presided at the liturgical ceremony. Only there were absent the Princes of Asturias and their the first-born one, the infanta Leonor - that last year lived through her first Easter in the island-, since, due to the outpost been of dona Letizia's gestation, which will give to light at the end of month her second daughter, they have not moved to the island during these vacations.
(...)

thanks for the picturesssss, Elena is fantastic and very elegant!!!!!!!!!!! The childre are so cute

Thank you for all the wonder pics, videos, and articles. I love Irene and Victoria more and more each time I see them.

Link to the pics from LFI (from mass):

London Features International Ltd

Irene is so beautiful... And it's always such a fun to see the pics of Froilan interacting with Juan and other boys! Great pictures.

Not that I don't like the pics of kids... :lol: but I would like to have some more of the Infantas during the mass, Elena looked esp. stylish and beautiful in that red jacket.

Thanks for the pictures everyone, pictures were missing P.Felipe & his family, maybe next easter will see them all together. Elena is growing up looking very much like Q.Sofia. Children were adorable.

thank you all so much for the wonderful pictures. The kids are adorable :wub: Also many thx for the video. I loved seeing Victoria run to her grandmother, so sweet. Did anyone notice Queen SOfia's shoes? They're so cool, I love them, so beautiful and elegant!!!!

princess leonor said:
Did anyone notice Queen SOfia's shoes? They're so cool, I love them, so beautiful and elegant!!!!

They were the first thing I noticed! I agree, they're really elegant and fashionable. :clap:

thank you all so much for the beautiful pictures !!!!!!!!

princess leonor said:
thank you all so much for the wonderful pictures. The kids are adorable :wub: Also many thx for the video. I loved seeing Victoria run to her grandmother, so sweet. Did anyone notice Queen SOfia's shoes? They're so cool, I love them, so beautiful and elegant!!!!

I also thought her shoes were great. It was so wonderful to see the family together. I always get the feeling that they all genuinly like spending time together.

Elena looked fabulous, Cristina looked so stylish and the Queen's shoes were the first thing I noticed!!!

Back
Top Bottom