Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

"Svenskdam"

Påskmässa i Palma för spanska kungafamiljen | Svensk Damtidning

Google Traduttore

Old 04-25-2011, 12:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the pics.

Pretty girls.
It's funny, Sofia has that very serious look in her eyes.

Old 04-25-2011, 02:09 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Sofia is almost as tall as her sister even though she is 18 months younger. My guess is that both girls will be very, very tall like their dad, aunts Cristina & Elena arent small either
Spanish Royals attend Easter Mass in Mallorca - Pictures - Zimbio

People have different views but for me Leonor is more and more Felipe, especially the smile.
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/S...higxbXUppl.jpg
I think Leonor looks like her dad too. I can't say that Sofia looks like Letizia, though. Maybe as she gets older, but there isn't a clear resemblance right now to either F or L.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:10 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
Thanks for the pics.

Pretty girls.
It's funny, Sofia has that very serious look in her eyes.
She does. I love the pic of her clutching her grandmother's hand so tightly!
Old 04-25-2011, 03:36 PM
Courtier

The girls look lovely as well as the queen and the Infanta Cristina. I don't like the way Letizia dressed for this mass. She is always so casual. Elena look better than Letizia, but Letizia needs to dress up some more...
Old 04-25-2011, 04:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Letizia & Infantas Leonor And Sofia Hit Easter Mass In Mallorca (PHOTOS) - The Huffington Post
Old 04-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Serene Highness

I dont mean to sound negative or ungrateful for the pictures, but compared to past years, this year the Easter pictures were a disappointment. It looked just like another day, no one really seemed to be dressed in their Easter Best(as my mom would say). I also think it weird that both Infanta's were present and their families weren't. Elena, I kind of understand because they could possibly be with their father, but Cristina's family or at least her husband could of been there.
I understand the focus is more on the Crown Princes family but the King is still in charge and I would like to see all his children together again. I am keeping my fingers crossed for summer pictures(Oh please, please, please)
Old 04-25-2011, 11:03 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebafan81 View Post
I dont mean to sound negative or ungrateful for the pictures, but compared to past years, this year the Easter pictures were a disappointment. It looked just like another day, no one really seemed to be dressed in their Easter Best(as my mom would say). I also think it weird that both Infanta's were present and their families weren't. Elena, I kind of understand because they could possibly be with their father, but Cristina's family or at least her husband could of been there.
I understand the focus is more on the Crown Princes family but the King is still in charge and I would like to see all his children together again. I am keeping my fingers crossed for summer pictures(Oh please, please, please)
Agree 100%. Also, Letizia's pants are way too tight! I love how Cristina looks. Elena's hair is a mess but better than other times...
Old 04-26-2011, 01:36 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Leonor and Sofia are GORGEOUS, I've never been sure about the color of Sofia's eyes (when she was a little baby they looked blue).. now my question's been answered!, green like her mommys. To me Leonor is all daddy, her eyes, look and smile are exactly like Felipe, she really looks like a little angel. And Sofia is a little doll looking exactly like her mom, cute, girly, and delicate she's amazingly beautiful!! The princes have been blessed with such healthy beautiful little girls!
Old 04-26-2011, 07:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Here is gallery from BB: Billed-Bladet - Se de søde spanske prinsesser i blomstrede kjoler
Focusing on the two little Princesses.

I like the pic of Leonor standing with her legs crossed, acting cool.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:45 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_* View Post
Leonor and Sofia are GORGEOUS, I've never been sure about the color of Sofia's eyes (when she was a little baby they looked blue).. now my question's been answered!, green like her mommys. To me Leonor is all daddy, her eyes, look and smile are exactly like Felipe, she really looks like a little angel. And Sofia is a little doll looking exactly like her mom, cute, girly, and delicate she's amazingly beautiful!! The princes have been blessed with such healthy beautiful little girls!
Sofia never had blue eyes. when she was a baby and toddler she had green eyes:
sofia+en+atocha.bmp (image)
08627+-+Postal+Navideña+Fin+de+Año+2008.jpg (image)

but as she grew older, they became quite brown:
carita+linda.jpg (image)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ed7KEPTG8b...vidad_b1_p.jpg

but i agree with you, that Leonor is very much her father and Sofia has lots of things from her mommy. but i must say too, that everyone is speaking only of their faces, cause on my point of view, Leonor is daddy's face but her LOT of hair is from Letizia (when she was a child she had lots of hair) and her delicate posture and petite body is also from Letizia. And Sofia has his daddy really blonde almost white hair (Felipe was this blonde when baby/kid) and the body estructure, she will be very tall.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebafan81 View Post
I also think it weird that both Infanta's were present and their families weren't. Elena, I kind of understand because they could possibly be with their father, but Cristina's family or at least her husband could of been there.
The spring break for schoolchildren in the Washington DC area was April 18 -22. It was back to school last Monday so I can understand why Cristina's children were not in Spain.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

Spanish Royals attend easter mass - Dutch Photo Press
Old 03-19-2012, 10:04 AM
Royal Highness

so its almost time for Easter celebrations in Mallorca.
its the 8th of April this year^^
Old 03-22-2012, 03:54 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
so its almost time for Easter celebrations in Mallorca.
its the 8th of April this year^^
Hopefully and no matter what has happened with a branch of the family, we'll see Leonor and Sofia in Mallorca. I admit I'm really looking forward seeing how much the little beauties have grown.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:14 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alondra View Post
Hopefully and no matter what has happened with a branch of the family, we'll see Leonor and Sofia in Mallorca. I admit I'm really looking forward seeing how much the little beauties have grown.
I agree Alondra,it will be nice to see the little Infantas,but I would also love to see them with their cousins.However I doubt we'll see Infanta Cristina or her children this Easter.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:22 AM
Royal Highness

^yes its very unlikely that Infanta Cristina will go with her kids considering all the unfortunate events that happened recently.

i also cant wait to see the little infantas, usually we see pictures of them before the easter mass in other private events. but this year we didnt see them yet and its been awhile since December (where they attended the Cirque du soleil)
Old 03-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
^yes its very unlikely that Infanta Cristina will go with her kids considering all the unfortunate events that happened recently.

i also cant wait to see the little infantas, usually we see pictures of them before the easter mass in other private events. but this year we didnt see them yet and its been awhile since December (where they attended the Cirque du soleil)
Perhaps Cristina will arrive on her own like last year?

Easter is not too far off so I'll guess we'll have to just wait & see!
Old 03-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

Holidays in Spain and the United States are not on the same dates, so I do not think we will see Urdangarin children in Mallorca.

In Madrid children have vacation from March 30 to April 9, in Washington from April 16 to 27.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:45 PM
Courtier

Spring break in Washington DC

Hi Lula, the spring break for Washington, DC and Montgomery County Schools is April 2 - April 9.

Tags
cristina, easter, easter holiday, elena, froilán de marichalar, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, irene urdangarín, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, juan urdangarín, mallorca, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), spanish royal family, spanish royals easter, victoria de marichalar