Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2007-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ohhh so we might have a chance to see the urdangarin kids!!!! i hope so^^

No chance they will show up. Just imagine the Palma Family being booed in the presence of the Kings, in front of a church.

I'm afraid that you are right D of Marmalade,that is a distinct possibility and I don't think the King would want to risk it.Until all this mess with Inaki is sorted out I doubt we will see the Palma family in its entirety anywhere near the King.

Special Easter 2012 indeed.
The King will not smile at all , the Queen will smile as nothing happened.
I enjoy seeing the 2 Infantas.Will Leonora be the future Queen of Spain after her father ?

Special Easter 2012 indeed.
The King will not smile at all , the Queen will smile as nothing happened.
I enjoy seeing the 2 Infantas.Will Leonora be the future Queen of Spain after her father ?
well thats off-topic, but Leonor will be Queen of Spain after her father, but she'll be Heir Presumptive and not Heir Apparent, because Spain still has the male-preference law, meaning that she will inherit the throne if her mother, Princess Letizia, doesnt give birth to a son.

as time goes, Letizia is getting older and she stated several times shes happy with just her 2 girls, making it more unlikely for her to be pregnant again, even if she ends up for the 3rd time, it might end up being a girl again.

Last edited by a moderator:
King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofía, Prince and Princess of Asturias, Infantas Leonor, Sofía and Elena will attend Easter Sunday Mass in Palma de Mallorca

Los Reyes, los Prncipes, sus hijas y Doa Elena irn a la Misa de Pascua en Palma - ABC.es

Queen Sofia visited today the traditional artisan glass company Lafiore, in the town of s'Esglaieta,in the municipality of Valldemossa, accompanied by President of the Balearic Government, Jose Ramon Bauza.

La Reina y Bauzá visitan la fábrica de vidrio - Diario de Mallorca

La reina Sofía ya está en Mallorca

Last edited by a moderator:
its almost time for sunday!!! cant wait to see the pictures.
and too bad its only Elena and not her kids, i wished i could see them too. well i still have the infantitas, from which i dont see them for a while now.

I've updated the title of this thread to Easter Vacations 2008-2012.

The infantas look like twins... extremely cute !

Two adorable little girls. Little Sofia will soon be as tall as Leonor.

I'm glad Letizia isn't dressing them in identical outfits; my mother did that with me and my big sister and we hated it.

The Spanish Royal Family attended a mass to mark Eastern Sunday at Palma de Mallorca's cathedral, in Palma de Mallorca.

PPE Agency Mallorca

Letizia is way too informal. Those pants are so tight, you almost see a split in between her legs Yuck!

Infanta Sofía's dress

Did anyone else notice Infanta Sofía's dress? It's the same one Leonor wore for the Christmas card photo.

2011_felicitacion_navidad_b1.jpg

Princess+Sofia+Spanish+Royals+Attend+Easter+nQ4HcLcVKWzl.jpg

Letizia is way too informal. Those pants are so tight, you almost see a split in between her legs Yuck!
For such a beautiful and stylish woman, Letizia appears much too often in casual slacks and other odd sartorial assortments. How lovely she would look in a soft pastel Easter shade of dress. Why the drab gray pantsuit??? Or maybe the picture was taken on Good Friday??

Back
Top Bottom