The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-13-2009, 04:13 AM
Aristocracy

Those girls are so precious. I can't really decide which one of their parents the girls look more alike. I think they look like both, the perfect mix.

Old 04-13-2009, 05:34 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

It's obvious that the Infantas will be fading into the background more and more, now being absent at one of the most traditional events of the SRF. I am sure they don't mind at all. Yesterday's presentation was about the SRF of the future, focussing on the CPs & their children.

The kids are cute, no question, especially Leonor is a very beautiful girl. It's a matter of opinion but I usually prefer the more natural tomboy version to girls being dressed up like dolls, ready to go on a children's fashion runway. Letizia adjusting Leonor's (already perfectly styled) hair 5 times when getting out of the car is too much for me. Leonor clearly feels comfortable with the media and likes to pose what will be quite helpful for her future life; Sofia doesn't enjoy the circus as much, she is more the grumpy type who has to be reminded to wave and smile from time to time.

And as usual JC didn't bother to show any affection towards his 2 youngest grandkids (one of them supposed to be his 2nd successor), even though there were plenty of opportunities. Instead he did the usual copy / paste bodylanguage, "get me out of here", when posing with the rest of the family, keeping his arms firmly crossed behind his back.
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture.../13397177.html
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/85919895/WireImage

Old 04-13-2009, 07:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

Purepeople

http://www.purepeople.com/article/le...a29006/1Photos

Prisma

http://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article5255
Old 04-13-2009, 08:09 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Troonopvolgers!: Bij paasdienst.

Old 04-13-2009, 09:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
It's obvious that the Infantas will be fading into the background more and more, now being absent at one of the most traditional events of the SRF. I am sure they don't mind at all. Yesterday's presentation was about the SRF of the future, focussing on the CPs & their children.

The kids are cute, no question, especially Leonor is a very beautiful girl. It's a matter of opinion but I usually prefer the more natural tomboy version to girls being dressed up like dolls, ready to go on a children's fashion runway. Letizia adjusting Leonor's (already perfectly styled) hair 5 times when getting out of the car is too much for me. Leonor clearly feels comfortable with the media and likes to pose what will be quite helpful for her future life; Sofia doesn't enjoy the circus as much, she is more the grumpy type who has to be reminded to wave and smile from time to time.

And as usual JC didn't bother to show any affection towards his 2 youngest grandkids (one of them supposed to be his 2nd successor), even though there were plenty of opportunities. Instead he did the usual copy / paste bodylanguage, "get me out of here", when posing with the rest of the family, keeping his arms firmly crossed behind his back.
Picture details
Getty Images - Spanish Royals Attend Easter Mass in Mallorca
Is Sofia even 2 yet?! I find it ridiculous to label a child of 2 as "grumpy" just because she didn't smile for the cameras. She was probably completely overwhelmed by the flashes, noise and masses of people!
Old 04-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Courtier

I love this Leonor´s photo

http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00220524.jpg
Old 04-13-2009, 10:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Beautiful and cute family, I enjoy that !
Old 04-13-2009, 10:39 AM
Serene Highness

we can't compare Leonor and Sofia! they are 2 beautiful little girls! Leonor will be 4 at the end of this year and she's a truely little girl! Sofia will be 2 in a few days and she still has her baby face!
Maybe Leonor will be more confident but they 're only children so they certainly don't understand what's going on with their family!

Let them be just children and still be adorable as they are right now!

Do spanish people know for what reason the infantas were not attended the easter mass in Palma??? I think they're less and less present during events with the royal family

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 04-13-2009, 10:42 AM
Aristocracy

photos Leonor und Sofia feiern Ostern - Bilder - BUNTE
Old 04-13-2009, 10:47 AM
Heir Apparent

the girls look adorable. leonor is looking everyday more like her mum and sofia is growing up little by little. letizia looked great in her beige jacket, quite a nice choice for spring!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 04-13-2009, 11:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Leonor & Sofía look adorable. They're very cute & beautiful girls. It's very good to see them.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:47 AM
Serene Highness

I want Leonor and Sofia's shoes. I wish they had one in my size.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Leonor y Sofia 'reinan' en Mallorca - Noticias Familia Real - Familia Real - Familia Real - Diez Minutos
This photo is lovely
DiezMinutos
Old 04-13-2009, 12:51 PM
Royal Highness

I agree with Duke of Marmelade. The King is totally different, when he is with his other grandchildren. What a shame that the Infantas weren´t present. Their children are marvelous and so much more natural than the two infantitas.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Aristocracy

The little Infantas are so incredibly beautiful . It`s lovely to see them holding their hands, Leonor seems to be a big sister who protects the younger one. They behave very well.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:02 PM
Royal Highness

Leonor & Sofia
Galerías de imágenes
Old 04-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Aristocracy

These girls are so cute. I'm especially partial to Leonor. In my opinion, Leonor looks more like Felipe and Sofia looks more like Letizia.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:08 PM
Serene Highness

Beautiful... Beautiful... Beautiful..
I am also very partical to little Leonor, to me she is one of the most beautiful children I have ever seen. Sofia is cute, but Leo is beautiful. It is funny, Sofia is almost as tall as Leo, she must take after her father. I think Leo looks a lot like Grandma Sofia. Those girls are both blessed with gorgeous genes.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Elena was said to be busy moving to her new flat. Cristina and her family might go holiday somewhere else. Spain is greatly effected by the current economic crisis, it's not a good time for the RF to use yacht or boats. The old man Penafiel already complained about the cost of Fortune leaving the port each time. There is not much to do in Mallorca this time of the year, Cristina has 3 active boys, they can't just sit home and do nothing . All four kids are older now, the family can travel far together. The Princes have their duties, so they came over only for the weekend and attended the Sunday mass. Not so much for the Infantas. Since their brother got married with children, they are more free to do what they want to do. This year there will be other occasions for the family photos, for example, the first communion of Juan Valentine, Pavlos and Victoria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Is Sofia even 2 yet?! I find it ridiculous to label a child of 2 as "grumpy" just because she didn't smile for the cameras. She was probably completely overwhelmed by the flashes, noise and masses of people!
Exactly. Sofia behaved the same way as the kids of the Infantas at the same age. Leonor is an exception who has shown no fears to the cameras or crowds since very young (the days she visited her little sister at the hospital).
Old 04-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Gallery Ibl

Tags
cristina, easter, easter holiday, elena, froilán de marichalar, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, irene urdangarín, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, juan urdangarín, mallorca, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), spanish royal family, spanish royals easter, victoria de marichalar