Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2007-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This photo is lovely
DiezMinutos
Oh this one is indeed very cute. :heart2:
Sofia is really cute. She still looks very babyish imo and a little shy among all the people and cameras.

Leonor is such a charming child. She really has a very pretty face. It's always a pleasure to see her.

I'm a little disappointed we only got to see the Regent and the CP Couple. It would have been nice to see the Infantas' families, too. Anyway...
Thanks for everyone who posted links and pictures. Great job !

I was in Palma over the Easter Weekend. On Easter Sunday I went to the Cathedral to see the royal family. There was a lot of police on the streets on the whole way from Marivent Palace to the Cathedral, there even were snipers (from the police) on the roofs of the houses around the Cathedral. I waited in front of the Cathedral with hundreds of others and the press for the arrival of the royal family. Around 12 am they came in two cars. In the first car the king and queen, and in the second car Felipe with his family. The 2 girls were in the back in child safety seats. Laetita took Sophie out of the car and Felipe took Leonor out. The girls were really brave, Leonor smiled the whole time and even waved to the crowd. I think they were in front of the Cathedral for about 5 minutes, then they went in. I didn`t see them leave because my boyfriend wanted to go. It was really great and amazing to see them in real life. I made some pics, but they are not so good, I was to busy watching them. :)

The two little princesses are very, very cutie. Especially, Leonor, she is definitely not a camera shy.

I was in Palma over the Easter Weekend. On Easter Sunday I went to the Cathedral to see the royal family. There was a lot of police on the streets on the whole way from Marivent Palace to the Cathedral, there even were snipers (from the police) on the roofs of the houses around the Cathedral. I waited in front of the Cathedral with hundreds of others and the press for the arrival of the royal family. Around 12 am they came in two cars. In the first car the king and queen, and in the second car Felipe with his family. The 2 girls were in the back in child safety seats. Laetita took Sophie out of the car and Felipe took Leonor out. The girls were really brave, Leonor smiled the whole time and even waved to the crowd. I think they were in front of the Cathedral for about 5 minutes, then they went in. I didn`t see them leave because my boyfriend wanted to go. It was really great and amazing to see them in real life. I made some pics, but they are not so good, I was to busy watching them. :)

Cassi, could you share your pictures?

Thanks.

Leonor and Sofia are really cute little girls.:heart2::heart: Leonor didn't seem to be camera shy. It's disppointing not to see Princess Christina and Elena and their family at the Easter Mass.

Waiting for the royal family...

Photos taken by myself.

Attachments

• 09-04- 155.jpg
    09-04- 155.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 297
  • 09-04- 156.jpg
    09-04- 156.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 346
  • 09-04- 157.jpg
    09-04- 157.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 265
Last edited by a moderator:
Then they came... :flowers:

Photos taken by myself

Attachments

• 09-04- 164.jpg
    09-04- 164.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 363
  • 09-04- 165.jpg
    09-04- 165.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 435
  • 09-04- 166.jpg
    09-04- 166.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 356
  • 09-04- 169.jpg
    09-04- 169.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 379
These are pics of Marivent palace, one from the beach and one down from Bellver castle.

Photos taken by myself

Attachments

• 09-04- 196.jpg
    09-04- 196.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 293
  • 09-04- 208.jpg
    09-04- 208.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 349
Thank you for share them, Cassi! They were very near to you, judging by the photos. Very lucky!
I hope you liked Majorca :)

Her_Majesty said:
The link works just fine for me. Maybe the server was down when you tried to open it.
It's weird I can see everything (the album titles, the whole page) but I can't see the pictures. :huh:

Cassi you are so lucky, you were very close to them!, Thanks for sharing your pictures with us! :)

Leonor is one beautiful girl. Good thing she's not camera shy because it will be extremely difficult for her growing up infront of the public eyes.

Leonor and Sofia are incredible!! these dolls are really beautiful. Sofia is just a sweet angel, her face is too cute for words, she will be very beautiful, indeed, she IS NOW, a total beauty!

and Leonor... well, she's the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen, her eyes are perfect, her hair is wonderful, her face is precious, her sweet and happy personality is charming, she was born to be a queen

what a BEAUTIFUL/LOVELY/PERFECT family!!

Infanta Leonor's smile is very spunky! I just love it. And both of the girls are great in their blue dresses. Blue is just perfect to suit their blonde hair. When they were dressed in pink or malva, their faces seems not so noticeable...But now they are gorgeous!Vanesa.

Thank you for share them, Cassi! They were very near to you, judging by the photos. Very lucky!
I hope you liked Majorca :)

I was about 10 meters away when they got out of the car, so yes I would say I was very near. It was really exciting to see them and a bit like meeting old friends, because I know them so well from the media. For me it was a very special day.

Mallorca is a really beautiful island and I`m sure I will go there again in a few years. It is also great for sailing, so i can understand why the royal family goes there twice a year. In Marivent Palace they have their privacy and a beautiful view at the sea.

Thanks alot for sharing your pictures, Cassie. :flowers:
Was this the first time you saw the Spanish Royals "Live"? ;)

How these Spanish Royal children are wonderful. It is such a joy to see them.:sun:

Thanks alot for sharing your pictures, Cassie. :flowers:
Was this the first time you saw the Spanish Royals "Live"? ;)

Yes it was my first time seeing the Spanish Royal Family and my first time ever seeing someone royal. On Easter Sunday I wasn`t even sure if I really wanted to go and "waste" my holiday with waiting for them. And know I want to see them again. :D If I´m ever again in Mallorca over the Easter holidays I`m sure I will go to the Cathedral, maybe even earlier to get a better place in the crowd.

Has anyone of you seen them in real life and want to share the experience?

Yes it was my first time seeing the Spanish Royal Family and my first time ever seeing someone royal. On Easter Sunday I wasn`t even sure if I really wanted to go and "waste" my holiday with waiting for them. And know I want to see them again. :D If I´m ever again in Mallorca over the Easter holidays I`m sure I will go to the Cathedral, maybe even earlier to get a better place in the crowd.

Has anyone of you seen them in real life and want to share the experience?

i saw King Juan Carlos when he was still a prince.

I would LOVE to see the Spanish Royal Family. They are my very favourites along with the Greeks. The only royal I saw and met was ex-king Leopold III of Belgium, who went to Amazonas and as my Father was the Honorary Consul of Belgium we got to meet him. He was a wonderful kind man and even though he was going around Manaus with jeans and regular shirts, when you saw him, you could feel the blue blood in his posture and beeing.

I was fortunate to attend the luncheon in Pensacola, Florida which honored the visit of the King and Queen on February 19. They were "exactly like their pictures." Both looked very fit and wonderful. The King gave a toast to the city ( he had given a speech in the main square of the city just previous to the luncheon held at the Naval Air Station.) They were seated together at the head table--naturally! Each one devoted full time to talking to the person seated beside him or her. In the King's case, it was the governor of Florida and I heard they were discussing renewable energy. The King gave full attention to the animated talk and ate very little or nothing. The Queen talked to her partner, the commander of the naval air station, a Rear Admiral. At the end of the luncheon, the Queen picked up her purse and I knew it was time to move on. They exited the room through the tables and passed by us about 10 feet away. The King stopped to chat with a priest who was seated nearby. I couldn't help but think of how many, many times this famour couple had gone through similar appearances and how very professionally they carried it off. The Queen wore a Springy suit between a lemon and a lime color. The King wore a gray suit and a tie which was gray and a yellowish color, sort of matched her suit. There was no interaction between the two of them, but they carried out their roles in a superb manner. The Queen smiled and waved in a charming way as they left the room. What a great memory! Wish you all could have been there.

According to this newspaper, the King and the Queen will arrive to Mallorca on April 1. The Prince and the Princess with their daughters also will travel to the island. There is no information about the plans of the Infantas.

Los Reyes pasarán sus vacaciones de Semana Santa en Marivent - Sociedad y Cultura - Diario de Mallorca

The children Urdangarín do not have Easter holidays, and until April 9 they do not begin their spring holidays. So we will not see them in Mallorca.

Secondaire: Calendrier - Lycée Rochambeau

According to this news, the magazine Hola will publish today photos of the Infanta Leonor learning to ski, in them she appears together with her mother, her sister and her grandmother Paloma.

La infanta Leonor aprende a esquiar.

Hola cover

http://www.hola.com/imagenes/revista/3427/portada-revista-hola-520.jpg

well as far as I know princess Letizia is not a big fan of skiing, she is not an expert...She is not used to ski we could only see her onceso we can imagine that she is not an expert and she is not so keen on skiing either...

Back
Top Bottom