The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Photos:
Daylife/Getty
Leonor and Sofia are very pretty, and I like very much the way Letizia dresses them. I also like that Felipe and Letizia are both dressed in blue.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:12 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative Spain

http://i30.tinypic.com/15qrc7o.jpg TOO CUTE, I Sofia!

Old 03-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Serene Highness

Pictures from elmundo with Leonor waving very enthusiastic
La Familia Real celebra la Pascua | elmundo.es
Old 03-23-2008, 03:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_* View Post
I Sofia!

Me too!!!!
She's just a little thing too cute for words http://i32.tinypic.com/rm8w1v.jpg
Old 03-23-2008, 03:19 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilytornado View Post
Hmmmm... somehow I think Infanta Sofa resembles Miguel.
I don't see much in her yet but my guess is that Sofia is much more Ortiz (Jesus Ortiz in particular, Letizia's dad) than Leonor, who has mainly inherited the Borbon features.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor View Post
Here's an article which includes one picture of the entire family together:
La Familia Real finaliza sus vacaciones en Mallorca sin Jaime de Marichalar - 20minutos.es
It's quite amazing how cheerful and smiley Leonor and Sofia are in this picture compared to the other kids
That's what struck me as well. Sofia and Leonor almost always smile sweetly in front of cameras whereas all other kids in the family look a lot more reserved. I wonder what Letizia told her kids. "Photographers are your friends?"

All the kids look adorable, especially Leo and Sofia. I wonder why Cristina seems to like dressing Irene in such an adult color. She dressed Irene in pin stripe gray last year for the summer photo shoot. I like little girls in girly colors and outfits, like how Letizia dresses her daughters. It's Easter. Little girls should be in pastel!
Old 03-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Nobility

Yes, Sofia is more Ortiz that Borbon. There is a photo of Letizia when she was a baby in which resembles to little Sofia, but I do not find that photo.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:29 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by highpriestess View Post
That's what struck me as well. Sofia and Leonor almost always smile sweetly in front of cameras whereas all other kids in the family look a lot more reserved. I wonder what Letizia told her kids. "Photographers are your friends?"
I think it's because they are older, have their own mind and have gone through the process several years before. Elena's children hate such occasions I am sure, boys are usually not so cheerful, rather bear it and grin. Leonor and Irene have their first year at the mass fully realizing what's going on. It's new and exciting - who knows what they look like in a few years.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchu View Post
Sofia's eyes and brows look more like Felipes's whereas Leonor's look more like Letizia's.

Irene and Victoria are very lovely.
I'm not sure who Sofia resembles but I always thought Leonor's eyes and brows look more like Letizia's even though her other features are more Borbon.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by highpriestess View Post

All the kids look adorable, especially Leo and Sofia. I wonder why Cristina seems to like dressing Irene in such an adult color. She dressed Irene in pin stripe gray last year for the summer photo shoot. I like little girls in girly colors and outfits, like how Letizia dresses her daughters. It's Easter. Little girls should be in pastel!
You stole mi words
TOTALLY agree..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina View Post
Yes, Sofia is more Ortiz that Borbon. There is a photo of Letizia when she was a baby in which resembles to little Sofia, but I do not find that photo.
This photo?
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2...ipeque1in1.png
Old 03-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Heir Apparent

OMG; Irene is the cutest thing! , she turned into such an striking creature! and her grandparents seems to adore her, I really liked the pic where she wants to run away and the Kings look at her in awe
Old 03-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Courtier

Well, children change as they grow, sometimes they look more like their father, sometimes more like their mother, etc
I didn't necessarily think before that Miguel looks so very much Borbon, but somehow I think he looks very similar to the little Infanta.
I didn't think so when she was younger, but it was very obvious to me today.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Nobility

Did you notice what looks like little easter eggs grouped together on chains around the necks of the Queen and her daughters?
Old 03-23-2008, 03:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor View Post
This photo?
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2...ipeque1in1.png
Old 03-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina View Post
No, I refer to another photo in which Letizia has hair very blond and a little long;she was about 1 year and she was smiling with her mouths open. I can not find that photo
this one maybe???
Diez Minutos: Album Princesa Letizia
Old 03-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Royal Highness

I think that poor Victoria truly doesn't like events like this, and she mostly doesn't look particularly happy. For Froilan, it seems to kind of depend on what mood he's in and who he's with; he looks fine sometimes, and others he looks miserable. Cristina's boys seem to have this chill, "this is my life and I'll have to deal with it" kind of thing going on. They generally don't look unhappy, but reserved, I guess it could be called. Juan and Pablo seem to be more reserved than Miguel, just because I think that they're older. Irene and Leonor are little, so they're really more likely to show their "true" personalities. Irene even seemed more subdued than Leonor. Sofia's just so little, but she seems to have a wonderful little personality already!

But I think how the kids act is more to do with their age, and how much they like or don't like being in front of the cameras.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

La Familia Real en la misa de Pascua de la Catedral de Palma de Mallorca - Agencia Prisma

This one is cute:
Prisma
Old 03-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor View Post
No, this is either the photo that I am looking for. But, in this picture Sofia seems a little to Letizia,especially in the smile.

Tags
cristina, easter, easter holiday, elena, froiln de marichalar, iaki urdangarn, infanta cristina, infanta elena, irene urdangarn, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, juan urdangarn, mallorca, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarn, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), spanish royal family, spanish royals easter, victoria de marichalar