Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2004-2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irene is precious... and its dress is very pretty :p

the situation of both couple is totally different and each one does its also different life... I worship the dukes of palm,,, but the princes are very good

also I believe that the two couples are youths and we like to see them :) Or not? :D :D

independently of the favorite of each one...

Last edited by a moderator:
These comparisons are absurd.

Each one has their role and their place. The Dukes of Palm have a life much easier than that of the Princes of Asturias. They can take their children to the park or go shopping, the Princes not. The Dukes of Palm will never be not examined not judged for the press how they are the Princes, and it does not go with the person but with the place they occupy.
Each one is how it is, and has good and bad things. It is a shame that there are people that because they like it someone devotes himself to criticize again and again other one. It is a shame. If you are not interested in anybody do not speak about it.:confused:

It is a shame that always there are people that workfor all and that there are others that pledge in spoiling it.:mad:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.elsemanaldigital.com/arts/49233.asp

Another riot around Dona Letizia prevents her a normal life

The Princess of Asturias came the Holy Saturday to the island inhabitant of the Balearic Islands and went out of purchases accompanied of the Queen Dona Sofía and of her sister Irene of Greece. Theycould not conclude them.
On April 16, 2006. Three women wanted to pass an evening of purchases in the Avenue of Jaime III of Palma, one of the most crowded commercial districts. In the previous days, with the alone Queen and without Dona Letizia, nothing had left of the current thing in cardinal inhabitant of the Balearic Islands, where one sees the Royal Family often taking part of the collective life.
But on Saturday at about six o'clock in the afternoon, with the Princess of Asturias newcomer to the island with Don Felipe and Dona Leonor, the thing changed. The people began to center in the street to see her, but when they entered a shop and prolonged their stay during twenty minutes, the riot concentrated to the entry (with some others being called to arrange an appointment there) did impossibly to continue the harassed one late of shopping foreseen.
The " magnificent work of their bodyguard ", as account and Julián Aguirre comes out in photographs in Ultimahora.es, it was allowed that they should go out without difficulty, and that enclosed could be photographed without problem.

Last edited:
the Dukes of Palm are more popular than Princes of Asturias? When?:eek: :rolleyes:

lula said:
Another riot around Dona Letizia prevents her a normal life
Poor Letizia, she can't even shop normal in Mallorca.I'm glad Felipe took his family to jordan.I hope next year he take her here in Holland.;)

Beautiful, happy and lovely family:) :) Thank you all for these beautiful photos:)
Leonor was a first star today. That's great that with her nose everything is o.k. She and Irene are two very cute babies. I've hope that they'll become beautiful young girls in the future. Victoria Federica almost always hold Letizia's hand when they're together. Boys as always handsome. Juan Carlos and Sofia are great and proud granparents. I want to see more photos of the King with Infanta Leonor.

Last edited:
I agree, the SRF are such a close-knit, warm and happy family. The pictures are wonderful and I Thank everyone who posted. It is great seeing pictures of the littlest Infanta, she is lovely.:)

http://www.mallorcadiario.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15439&Itemid=29

The Infanta Leonor, the star of Majorca

PALMA. - The Royal Family to the complete one has come to the mass of Easter Sunday to the cathedral of Palma, informed by the bishop of Majorca, Jesus Murgui, where the Infanta Leonor has turned into the principal protagonist raising great expectation between the onlookers and means congregated to catch new images of the small one.
The Infanta, of only five months, one has seen calm together with her parents, the Princes of Asturias, who posed proud with their daughter at the entry of the cathedral in her first public appearance after her baptism last January.

The girl, who was taking a light blue and white dress with bootees to game, seemed to be surprised by the great quantity of people that one congregated at their arrival, and she was looking at all sides with the very opened eyes.
Such and since it improved mallorcadiario.com, the Royal Family is in Palma resting in their Marivent's residence on the occasion of the Holy Week.

The prince Felipe and his wife the Princess Letizia have turned out to be very nice and satisfied, doing "carantoñas" to her daughter Leonor after their arrival to the mass in the Seu.

A VACATIONS IN FAMILY

Soon after The midday, Don Juan Carlos and Dona Sofía have come to the Majorcan Seu in a vehicle led by the King to which Don Felipe was following the car in which they were travelling, Dona Letizia and the Infanta Leonor.
Behind they came to the principal door of the cathedral the Infanta Elena, Jaime de Marichalar and the children of the couple: Felipe Juan Froilán and Victoria Federica.
In the last vehicle of the procession there were going the Infanta Cristina, Iñaki Urdangarín and theirfour children: Juan Valentín, Pablo Nicolás, Miguel and the small Irene.

WARM RECEPTION

In the shade of the door of the Almudania of the Gothic Majorcan temple there were waiting the bishop, Jesus Murgui, and the members of the pertaining to a cathedral chapter, who greeted the Kings, the Princes and the dukes of Palm and Lugo.
Also the most major children greeted Murgui while the public congregated around the cathedral, hundreds of persons, principally tourists, was applauding and greeting the Royal Family, who entered later to a crammed cathedral to follow the religious trade from the couches placed opposite to the major altar.
On having concluded the mass, the Royal Family went out again for the principal door and it have received warm vítores while the members were saying goodbye of the bishop and the chapter and were greeting the congregated persons.

PRIZES OF SHIP AND A SATURDAY OF PURCHASES

The Royal Family has been resting in the Island, since it is habitual in these dates, though they have had time for other things. Last Friday, the Queen presided at the act of delivery of prizes of the thirty-seventh edition of trophy of ship SAR Princess Sofía-Mapfre, that they disputed in the bay of Palm almost 1.500 regatistas of 39 countries.
The Princess of Asturias came the Holy Saturday to the island inhabitant of the Balearic Islands and went out of purchases accompanied of the Queen Dona Sofía and of her sister Irene of Greece in the Avenue of Jaime III of Palma, one of the most crowded commercial districts, though the onlookers' great quantity they prevented that three women could enjoy calmly their purchases.

AN AWAITED PUBLIC APPEARANCE

The infanta Leonor has added in Palm the fifth public appearance in her five months and a half of life. The girl only has been seen in four occasions. On November 7, on having gone out of the clinic in arms of her mother; on December 6, when there was caught a furtive photo of the Infanta and her parents in a mall of Madrid; on December 27, when the Princes and her daughter led a session of photos in Lanzarote and, finally, the infanta Leonor she could be photographed again on January 14 on the occasion of her baptism.

Wow so lovely how all the children and grandchildren spend their easter together!!
And I love the little ones....Irene, cutie!! And Leonor also a cutie!!

The duques of Palma aren´t more popular than princess of asturias.It´s absurd.Leonor is a little doll,she is a precious baby!!!

I saw a photo of Letizia when she was a baby and I see Leonor very similar to her mother,both are very beautiful.

all members of the real family are popular of that there is not doubts.. and each one has its things.

do not believe that do lack to despise nobody... neither to the Dukes

this this coming to be ugly... the comparisons are odious for all

Last edited:
Leonor is such a beautiful baby, i'm glad to see all the family together and happy. Happy easter to everyone!

Thanks for posting this photo-gallery lula! We can clearly see how much Leonor has changed... Oh boy, these children are growing sooo fast...:eek: And we are getting older and older:D

Is there a video link for the Easter service.... I like the pictures but video footage would be nice.....

Queens said:
Is there a video link for the Easter service.... I like the pictures but video footage would be nice.....

i'm pretty sure one of the telecinco online shows will post something soon.

Leonor is like a doll, really beautiful girl. The photos are fantastic. I like very much how proud are Letizia and Felipe with his litle girl.

Precious photos of the family!! The infantas are very elegant and the precious children. Froilan this very large one and very good-looking Victoria with the skirt as their mom :D

I'm sorry, but all those who said that Irene is more beautiful than Leonor is ridiculous, Definetly, Leonor is prettier, but it doesn't mean that Irene isn't, both are so gorgeous, but if I have to chose one, you don't need to be a scientist, to know that Leonor is just a doll!

lapopdiva said:
I think Leonor yust look like Felipe, look at this picture of Felipe when he was a baby.
You're TOTALLY right, I haven't noticed, they are like twins.:eek: :p :)

The competition about the looks of Leonor and Irene stops here and now.

They are two gorgeous little girls who haven't even reached their first year of life, and it is pretty unfair to label who's the prettiest of them in a time in which they are changing by the day.

Further discussions on this topic will be deleted.

Anna_R
SRF SuperModerator

Leonor is really cute. She looks a lot like Letizia's father--same nose and face! I don't see any resemblance with Felipe--perhaps the eyes. Babies change so quickly who knows next time.

It's all been said before, but thank you so much for these beautiful pictures. All the children look abdolutely wonderful, the King and Queen have enough grandchildren ti open up their own creche, mashallah!

As for lLeonor, well words fail me, she is absolutely beautiful, mashallah. She looks a little stunned in the photos by the crowds of people but I particularly like this picture.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=238451&d=1145194308
She looks delighted to see a face she recognises!
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Apr/12/8701I.htm

Sorry- I meant Infanta Elena children not smiling. Infanta Cristina children always seem to be having a good time and smile a lot but Froilin and Victoria always seems to be pouting or angry. I wonder why?

I love watching the Queen with her children and grandchildren, has she always been like that? I can't imagine Queen Elizabeth touching and laughing with her family like this. What a refreshing change from what I am used to seeing from royalty. They seem like a really close family and she seems like a normal grandmother.

Leonor's sooo cute! :) And I'd really like to squeeze her chubby cheeks especially when she smiles. She's so big for a 5 month old baby... (it's in the genes i guess....).

The whole family looks so good and I think they're all having a pretty good time.​

Wonderful pictures!! :D Thank you everyone!!
The children of the SRF are all cute alone, and when you put them together...cuteness overload!!
I liked what Letizia and Cristina were wearing, but I did not care for what Sofia was wearing...the pattern on her jacket was a little too busy for my taste. Elena didn't look all that bad from what I can see of her.

Has anyone noticed that Cristina seems to dress Juan, Pablo and Miguel in matching clothes practically every time they are at an official engagement?

I just wished the boys wore longer trousers. I also wish that I & C would stop dressing their boys with the same clothes so they would have some individuality and would also look nicer in pictures.

Irene and Infanta Leonor are so cute. I guess we're gonna see more of them in a few months when they go back to Mallorca in the summer which means more pictures.

The boys are not wearing trousers. They are wearing shorts which for more formal occasions are longer than leisure shorts. To dress the children in the same outfits is very upper class. Look at portraits and photos of royal and aristocratic families - including some Pacific Heigths - and most likely the same way of dressing the children will be evident.

Thanks for all the photos. The Spanish Royal Family looked in fine form. Ladies and gentelmen alike looked elegant and refined without an outdated hat in sight (sorry, I am not a hat fan, and it makes me so happy they rarely wear hats!).

Is it just me, or is Infanta Leonor a very big baby?

El Mondo:
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9983/1145193178extrasfotosgente11xn.jpg

This has to be one of the best pictures of the family! Leonor was smiling. She's adorable. She seems to lose most of her baby hair. How soon will babies grow hair? Her eyes seem darker now. I wonder whether it's a dark blue like her father's or green like her mother's. I think her eyes start looking more like her mother's, with the deep folded eye-lids even though the shape of her face seems to look like her father. She's so chubby that she can be cherub in Ruben's painting. ;)

Thanks for all these great pictures! These really make my day. Among all the women's outfit, I like Letizia's outfit the best and I like her new necklace. I don't like Elena's outfit at all.

This is another of my favorite. What a beautiful picture of mother and child:

[URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=238445&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1145193964"]http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=238445&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1145193964[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom