Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2004-2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, all these pictures are just wonderful! What a great surprise after a day out to come in and find so many lovely pictures from the Easter service. A big thanks to those who posted pictures, the ones from UK Press were especially lovely, too bad about their big watermark though.

I can just agree with what everyone has said, Leonor is very cute! That big group picture of the Royal Family was just great, it's not everyday we get to see them lined up like that. It's a pity though that the press doesn't follow all of the Royal Families as close so that we could see what all of the royals are up too this Easter. I love Infanta Cristinas outfit, it's very elegant!

this easter holidays were fantastic! we got to see pictures of practically all the princely couples and of the babies, firstly the norwegian couple with ingrid in majorca, then the couple from belgium in caceres enjoying a typical spanish easter with baby emmanuel, the danish couple celebrating with lilleprinsen the queen's birthday and now all the spanish family with leonor and irene, all together looking loving and beautiful. i think we couldn't have asked for more! the pictures are lovely, there's a sense of compenetration and happiness everywhere, from the moments of the king with irene, to the queen and leonor and also seeing how letizia mantains a good relationship with elena and jaime and their kids (and how she was sweetly holding victoria's hand). the stars of the day were without a doubt irene and leonor. they are both becoming two lovely, beautiful girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.hola.com/abonados/casasreales/2006/04/16/mallorca-familiareal/?auth=yes

As it has happened in the last two years, the Princes have not spent the whole Easter vacations in Mallorca and they’ve spent these days in the Red Sea, as guests of the Jordanian royal family, which celebrates this Saturday the wedding of prince Hashem (youngest brother of king Abdullah) and Princess Fahda, of Saudi Arabia.

After his trip by the Middle East, the Heirs to the Spanish throne arrived yesterday in Mallorca. In the evening, at 6 PM, Doña Sofía and the Princess of Asturias decided visit the stores of Palma, accompanied by the sister of the Queen, Doña Irene. The shopping has raised a great interest among citizens and tourists, who were in the commercial zone of Jaume III.

The Easter Sunday has finally joined the whole Royal Family, including little Leonor. In her five months of life, this was her fifth public appearance. The Princes of Asturias have appeared with their daughter to attend the Resurrection mass, which was celebrated this morning, in the cathedral of Palma de Mallorca.

Last edited:
Oh dear, I'm in love with SRF more than ever! The baby Leonor is absolutely gorgeous and is going to be as toll as her father. However, I have no idea who she looks like more, mum or dad. All ladies looked awesome, I loved Cristina's outfit and Elena's skirt and Letizia was just glowing (love the shoes). The King was sweet, kissing and "shaking" :DIrene and the Queen is going to melt every time she see Leonor. And the proud father... No words!:) And Felipe had matching tie! Even the pattern looked similarly to the outfit of his lovely wife. And the Archbishop was so cute and kissed Leonor:)

Last edited:
Thousand thanks for all this beautiful, lovely, funny and cute pictures everyone!
I just have to agree: Leonor and Irene are the stars and this vacations are great. I think there were never so many people waiting for the SRF entering the mass as this year ;)
Too bad that the Princes haven't come earlier to Mallorca but that way they could spend some days calm without photographers etc.
What I find extremly cute is that Letizia always holds Leonor's hand :D She always does it. And Seeing Felipe so proud with his little girl in arms... *no words*
Regarding all this photos makes me once more clearer that the SRF is my very favorite one ;)

Leonor is just a gorgeous baby! What pretty face and eyes she has. She is and will be a very sweet child. Her little dress is very pretty too.
I'm sure Leonor and Sofia will have a great relationship in the future! Thanks for the pics, I really loved them!

Thank you everybody for the many wonderful pictures of this family! :) The King and Queen were absolutely in their element surrounded by their children and their grandchildren! I don't think the Queen could've smiled more!

It was great to see Leonor -- she has really grown up! She looks very different from the last time we saw her on holiday in the little jeans. She bears a resemblance to Letizia now.

Nice to see that her parents were very co-ordinated too -- Felipe's tie matched the colour and texture of Letizia's jacket!

I hope that if Casa Real needs a family picture for their Christmas card later this year, rather than a Photoshopped one, even though Irene and Leonor especially will probably look different, I hope they'll consider using one of the entire family outside of the church. It may be outdated by the time Christmas cards need to be sent out, but at least it won't be poorly photoshopped!

Why is it, IE childrens always pouting and never smiling?

Rebafan81 said:
Why is it, IE childrens always pouting and never smiling?
Because there are to much impressions for them that they have to absorb....

lapopdiva said:
I think Leonor yust look like Felipe, look at this picture of Felipe when he was a baby.
I don't see it ... sorry...:eek:
Maybe we have to have some pics of Letizia too?? Anyone??
By the way...what an adorable baby is Leonor!!

lapopdiva said:
I saw pictures of Leonor smiling.
i think she means infanta elena's children

i think Leonor is going to be stunning, she really is a precious little babe. and Irene as well. they all look happy and it's nice to see the whole family come together like that.

i especially like the pic where feilpe holds her little Leonor.....it's just precious!!! everyones outfit today are pretty..........they're always elegant!!!

Leonor had really grown up a lot.....she's daddy's big girl now....:)

Alexandria said:
Nice to see that her parents were very co-ordinated too -- Felipe's tie matched the colour and texture of Letizia's jacket!
They are doing this a lot for what we can se by other official occasions. I think matching colours is a good idea for royal couples :)

Alexandria said:
I hope that if Casa Real needs a family picture for their Christmas card later this year, rather than a Photoshopped one, even though Irene and Leonor especially will probably look different, I hope they'll consider using one of the entire family outside of the church. It may be outdated by the time Christmas cards need to be sent out, but at least it won't be poorly photoshopped!
That's exacly what I thought when I saw that pic. :) Everyone is together, and they seem to be all so happy so Please no more photoshop!

Last edited:
I just can't stop looking at Leonor's photos... what a lovely little baby... she just soooo beautiful. Can I hold her pleaseee? :D

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

I just love the closeness of the SRF. They seem so tight knit...vacationing together, caring for each others children. Out of all of the Royals, they always stand out to me as doing these things. They are such a lovely family.
Almee

It was really worth the wait to see Leonor so big and cute. Perfect baby and perfect family!!!

i think Irene is more beatiful than Leonor, and her mother and father are more popular than Princes of Asturias

Nobody knows if the necklace of Letizia is new? I do not remember it

lula said:
Yes it seems to be new, I do not remember to have seen it before.;)

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=238546&d=1145202776

Maybe a gift when they was in Jordan? Because the color of the gold look different.

claudiacasas said:
i think Irene is more beatiful than Leonor, and her mother and father are more popular than Princes of Asturias

Nobody in Mallorca seems to care if Irene parents are more popular than Letizia.Didn't you see the different when Cristina went shopping with her mother and Letizia with the Queen?? Everybody wanted to see the not popular princes Letizia.And today the same, they all wanted to see the not popular leonor.Isn't that Strange, so many People that love to see not popular persons, I wonder why.

lapopdiva said:
Maybe a gift when they was in Jordan? Because the color of the gold look different.

Yes, I also have thought it or of the trip of the Kings to Arabia or something similar. It resembles a design of Arabic inspiration, though also it can be something of jeweler's shop cordobesa. ;)

They are little but diferent, from newscom

Attachments

• sipaphotos425787.jpg
    sipaphotos425787.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 300
  • sipaphotos425788.jpg
    sipaphotos425788.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 335
  • sipaphotos425791.jpg
    sipaphotos425791.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 368
  • sipaphotos425792.jpg
    sipaphotos425792.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 328
  • sipaphotos425793.jpg
    sipaphotos425793.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 299
  • sipaphotos425794.jpg
    sipaphotos425794.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 270
  • sipaphotos425795.jpg
    sipaphotos425795.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 334
  • sipaphotos425786.jpg
    sipaphotos425786.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 318
  • sipaphotos425796.jpg
    sipaphotos425796.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 333
  • sipaphotos425797.jpg
    sipaphotos425797.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 311
leonor is adorable it is of my opinion I find that it resembles to her mother more and more, the nose the mouth and the form of the eyes but the form of her face is of her father damage that there is not many foto baby of letizia

From Newscom2

Attachments

• sipaphotos425812.jpg
    sipaphotos425812.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 359
  • sipaphotos425819.jpg
    sipaphotos425819.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 386
  • sipaphotos425818.jpg
    sipaphotos425818.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 306
  • sipaphotos425814.jpg
    sipaphotos425814.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 318
  • sipaphotos425809.jpg
    sipaphotos425809.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 318
  • sipaphotos425803.jpg
    sipaphotos425803.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 289
  • sipaphotos425800.jpg
    sipaphotos425800.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 361
  • sipaphotos425798.jpg
    sipaphotos425798.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 321
  • sipaphotos425820.jpg
    sipaphotos425820.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 317
  • sipaphotos425824.jpg
    sipaphotos425824.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 341
From newscom3

Attachments

• sipaphotos425825.jpg
    sipaphotos425825.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 281
  • sipaphotos425828.jpg
    sipaphotos425828.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 266
  • sipaphotos425829.jpg
    sipaphotos425829.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 357
  • sipaphotos425831.jpg
    sipaphotos425831.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 378
  • sipaphotos425832.jpg
    sipaphotos425832.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 327
  • sipaphotos425833.jpg
    sipaphotos425833.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 300
  • sipaphotos425834.jpg
    sipaphotos425834.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 249
  • sipaphotos425836.jpg
    sipaphotos425836.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 291
  • sipaphotos425837.jpg
    sipaphotos425837.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 284
Irene doesn´t have a fine beauty, she has a coarse face. I like much more princess Leonor, she is very very pretty and has precious eyes!I love this little angel!:eek:
Letizia is very very very handsome today, really beautiful and elegant, and Felipe as handsome as always.I love this family!!:D

Please, don't compare girls, they are both absulutely gorgeous in their own way. Irene is almost half of the year older than Leo, so it's obvious she looks different. As far as I'm concerned, both babies look awesome and I'm happy to "have" them together:)

1. Cristina's outfit was awesome, I loved it
2. The Kings are the most proud grandparents I've ever seen, they dedicated time to all their grandkids even if Leonor and Irene were the stars of the event, they made sure none of the kids felt replaced;)
3. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=238454&d=1145194308
Little Irene really likes her uncle Jaime and it seems he likes her back!
4. The Urdangarin Boys looked really cute in green and made an striking family with their parents, aunts, uncles, cousins and little sister
5. It's great to see such a "normal" Royal family, everybody was having a great time and the kids are all beautiful and they are like every family in the world: proud parents, cute kids and tending grandparents
6. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=238454&d=1145194308
Does Cristina have a new haircut?
7. I love the SRF!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom